Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-24-2016, 10:42 AM   #1
Noc

Lightbulb Mistress Pain's Corrections School (Level 8/10 Part 4) [Single] [R] 18+

Mistress Pain's Corrections School (Level 8/10 Part 4) [Single] [R] 18+

**Weekly Demerit Check**

(If you want to be getting the full benefit of this program, please enter one of My corrections schools as explained in Posting Part 1.)

Oh... is it that time again already my pet? Mistress is so happy to see you again. I hope you were good this week. If not, no problem, I'm sure we'll be able to get your behavior corrected today! (Evil grin)

The bottom of this page will contain an update log of important changes to the other posting parts of this program. Always check this section first and pay special attention to any alterations of My demerit system. The spoiler hidden log will note changes to punishments without giving away too many details. I'll make these changes from time to time to keep things "interesting" for both of us. (Winks)

First, let's make sure that you are arriving with the correct prerequisites. Your journal should be on hand and up to date. (It wouldn't hurt to double check the general and school specific checklists to make sure you didn't forget anything this week.) If you are late reporting in, be sure those demerits are logged. At this VERY moment you should be fully clothed, on your knees, and having to poop and pee. If ANY of those conditions are not met, give yourself +1D6 demerits and return to Me in a PROPER state.

Next, we'll check for particularly good behavior and provide a little reward if it's warranted. Look over this week's demerit log since your last check in. (Or the entire thing since AFTER calculating your starting demerit level if this is the end of your FIRST week.) If you don't have any additive demerits (I'm not talking about your net score, but if you have even a single +1) then Mistress is particularly pleased. This is not easy to achieve so I hope that you are being honest! If so, roll 1D6 and find out your reward. If you roll a 5 or 6, match your spoiler with your SPECIFIC school. If you did earn demerits this week, continue to the next section.

1 or 2:
Spoiler:

You get a bonus -2 demerits for your exemplary week!

3 or 4:
Spoiler:

Congratulations, you won a very special prize indeed. You get a Free Late Pass! Get a piece of paper and write the title of this pass with the date on it and place it in your journal. You may use this pass to reduce a late check in day by ONE day. Once used, you will tear the pass up. Use it wisely.

5 or 6 for Etiquette ONLY:
Spoiler:

You get to add 1,000 points to this week's mandatory online spelling bee score. This should get you some nice extra demerit credits!

5 or 6 for Chastity ONLY:
Spoiler:

You are no doubt going to be VERY thankful for this reward my horny little pet. Your good behavior has earned you a 24 hour extension to your time out of the cage (including the overnight period). You also get a second masturbation period this week.

5 or 6 for Fitness ONLY:
Spoiler:

You get a Free Missed Exercise Pass! Get a piece of paper and write the title of this pass with the date on it and place it in your journal. You may use this pass instead of logging the demerits the next time you miss an exercise. Once used, you will tear the pass up. Use it wisely.

5 or 6 for Motivation ONLY:
Spoiler:

You get a choice for your reward, but you need to choose NOW. You can either get one extra hour of TV privileges each day this week OR sleep in as late as you'd like on your NEXT day off from work or school. WRITE your choice in your journal.

It is now time for the weekly demerit dice roll. Hopefully, the roll you make will reflect the karma of this week's diligence. The roll may add to or detract from your current demerit total. Once this adjustment is made, we will check your score and decide what fate awaits My subbie. Roll 2D6 and take the total. Please don't spoil... read only the corresponding adjustment.

2:
Spoiler:

Twist of fate. Whatever your demerit score WAS, it is NOW 5. This could really benefit naughty subs. Sorry to all My little angels, but Mistress needs to keep you on your toes! (Smiles)

3:
Spoiler:

Bad boy punishment. If your demerit score is currently OVER 8, you just got +12 demerits! Yep! (Muahhh hah hah) Everyone else can breathe a sigh of relief with -1 demerit.

4:
Spoiler:

Good fortune. Roll 1D6 and subtract that number of demerits!

5:
Spoiler:

You get -3 demerits. Lucky you!

6:
Spoiler:

You get +2 demerits. Awwwww!

7:
Spoiler:

Even odds. If your current demerit score is ODD you get +2 demerits. If EVEN, you luck out and get -2 demerits.

8:
Spoiler:

You get -2 demerits. Lucky you!

9:
Spoiler:

You get +3 demerits. Poor subbie! (Evil grin)

10:
Spoiler:

Bad fortune. Roll 1D6 and ADD that number of demerits!

11:
Spoiler:

Fallen angel. If you have a NEGATIVE (capped at -5 remember) demerit score, that roll just earned you +8 demerits! Perhaps you had bad karma? Everyone else gets +1 demerit.

12:
Spoiler:

Twist of fate (CURSED addition). Whatever your demerit score WAS, it is NOW 15. This could still benefit really naughty subs. Sorry to all My little angels, but Mistress needs to keep you on your toes! (Smiles)

Are we nervous? Mistress is literally WET with anticipation. Perhaps I'll get to PUNISH you! Perhaps you'll earn a graduation star? These spoilers are the most important of all to Mistress. ONLY read those that apply. Time to check your CURRENT demerit score. Note that a demerit score over 40 requires you to open the over 35 AND the school specific penalty box.

UNDER 2 demerits:
Spoiler:

My pet just earned a GRADUATION STAR! What a good boy you are! No punishments for you today. Check your graduation star total to see if you have enough to try a graduation attempt. If so, proceed to posting part 8. Otherwise, I'll DISMISS you with a reminder to keep up the good work and I'll see you next week.

2 to 4 demerits:
Spoiler:

You are doing fairly well, but not quite good enough to earn a graduation star today. Still though, at least no punishment for you this week! You are DISMISSED.

5 to 10 demerits:
Spoiler:

You could certainly be doing a lot worse, but Mistress thinks you need a little REMINDER to behave. We'll be doing a PARTIAL session today my pet. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you.

11 to 17:
Spoiler:

My sub is NOT behaving. Tisk, tisk, tisk. (Glares) What will Mistress do with you? Hmmmm... My pet is getting a FULL session today. Yep, FULLLLL. After doing the punishments in posting 5 you'll have to continue on to part 6 for even worse penalties. I suggest you start behaving or else you'll end up with the NAUGHTY tag and things will get so much worse for you. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together)

18 to 35:
Spoiler:

My sub is being VERY BAD. Not just simply bad... downright NAUGHTY. Your high demerit score just earned you the dreaded NAUGHTY tag!!! Oh, you are going to be very sorry after today's behavioral corrections session. Very, very sorry! You will be instructed to apply "special" modifications to many of your punishments. You'll be suffering through a FULL session AND even after all that is done, when you feel like you've been through Hell and back again, you'll be instructed to continue on for EVEN MORE particularly horrible punishments that Mistress reserves for only the NAUGHTY. Sighhhhh. As you are suffering, try to at least keep in mind how fortunate you really are to have a Mistress that is so willing to set you back on the right path. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together and glowers)

OVER 35 (Including over 40):
Spoiler:

Mistress is VERY ANGRY WITH YOU. My sub is being VERY NAUGHTY. Obviously you are getting the dreaded NAUGHTY tag and instructed to apply "special" modifications to many of your punishments. You'll be suffering through a FULL session AND even after all that is done, when you feel like you've been through Hell and back again, you'll be instructed to continue on for EVEN MORE particularly horrible punishments that Mistress reserves for only the NAUGHTY. Because you have SUCH A HIGH demerit score, Mistress is going to make things EVEN WORSE. EVERY SINGLE TIMED PUNISHMENT GETS AN ADDITIONAL MINUTE TACKED ON. But wait there is MORE. Were you at this demerit level LAST WEEK too? You get yet one more minute added to all timed punishments for each CONSECUTIVE week that you remain over 35! So, for example, if this is your third week in a row, you WILL add 3 minutes. We'll just keep giving you LONGER and LONGER punishments as needed to finally get you under CONTROL. You are not going to be able to win this war of wills my pet, so START BEHAVING. It takes just one week of a score under 35 to reset the CONSECUTIVE time penalty, so trying to reduce your demerits is more than worth your effort. If your score is OVER 40, you will ALSO look below to get your school SPECIFIC modified conditions for the upcoming week. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together with a stone look of utter determination)

OVER 40 Etiquette ONLY:
Spoiler:

You will take this week's mandatory online spelling bee test FIVE times and record your LOWEST score! Also, at the end of EACH DAY, you will spend TWO minutes with a 1/2 cubic inch piece of soap COMPLETLY IN your mouth for EACH curse word that you say or write that day.

OVER 40 Chastity ONLY:
Spoiler:

You have LOST your masturbation privilege next week. You will also spend the week in a PUNISHMENT chastity cage. You do NOT get the normal demerit deductions associated with a period in a punishment cage. If you do not yet have a cage that meets my PUNISHMENT requirements, you will order one RIGHT NOW. No, not SOON... right NOW. You will then do the six days that you OWE in punishment chastity the MOMENT that thing arrives! Do I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??? Any day not spent ENTIRELY in that punishment cage (including the nighttime) gets you yet another +5 demerits AND at the end of that day you will spend 15 minutes with a 1/2 cubic inch of soap ENTIRELY IN your mouth!

OVER 40 Fitness ONLY:
Spoiler:

You WILL do an extra strength training exercise this week and get no extra demerit reduction for it. At the end of EACH day, you will spend five TIMED minutes standing on your toes with your hands on your head. For EACH minute that you fall short of achieving this, you will then spend 5 minutes with a 1/2 cubic inch of soap ENTIRELY IN your mouth.

OVER 40 Motivation ONLY:
Spoiler:

Your vacuum chores are DOUBLED this week. Your TV privilege is reduced to ONE hour per day. You will wake up TEN minutes EARLIER THAN USUAL EVERY DAY and BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING else that day (INCLUDING GOING TO THE BATHROOM!) You WILL spend a TIMED 10 minute period standing in the corner, forehead to the wall PONDERING ways of reducing your demerit score!

**Program Update Notifications**

- 04-24-2016: A two week allowance for undersized plugs and dildos has been added. See posting part 3.

Secret punishment changes. (Peeking IS allowed, or you may want to keep things a total surprise!)
Spoiler:

- No major alterations at this time. Stay tuned!

Love strict and harsh femdom.

Last edited by Noc; 04-24-2016 at 10:59 AM.
Noc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Noc for this post:
Old 04-18-2019, 10:20 AM   #2
Noc

Exclamation Update to weekly demerit check

This is an official update to the weekly check in demerit roll and punishment calculation. Most of the modifications made will benefit the student to make graduation just a little easier. There will now be an element of chance associated with various demerit point ranges. My little pet also has a chance to win some special rewards with lucky rolls. (Sticks out bum for kisses of appreciation.) (Note that first day students still use the standard Part 3 assessment for their punishment initiation.)

It is now time for the weekly demerit dice rolls. Hopefully, the roll you make will reflect the karma of this week's diligence. The roll may add to or detract from your current demerit total. Once this adjustment is made, we will check your score and decide what fate awaits My subbie. Roll 2D6 and take the total. Please don't spoil... read only the corresponding adjustment.

2:
Spoiler:

Twist of fate. Whatever your demerit score WAS, it is NOW 6. This could really benefit naughty subs. Sorry to all My little angels, but Mistress needs to keep you on your toes! (Smiles)

3:
Spoiler:

Bad boy punishment. If your demerit score is currently OVER 15, you just got +10 demerits! Yep! (Muahhh hah hah) Everyone else can breathe a sigh of relief with -2 demerits.

4:
Spoiler:

Good fortune. Roll 1D6 and add one and subtract that number of demerits!

5:
Spoiler:

You get -4 demerits. Lucky you! You also win a special reward! You get a pass to skip a punishment! Get a piece of paper and write the title "Punishment Skip if Not NAUGHTY" with the date on it and place it in your journal. You may use this pass to skip any single punishment one time. There is a key limitation as the title implies. You may NOT use this pass if you are NAUGHTY tagged. Once used, you will tear the pass up. Use it wisely.

6:
Spoiler:

You get +1 demerit. Awwwww!

7:
Spoiler:

Even odds. If your current demerit score is ODD you get +2 demerits. If EVEN, you luck out and get -3 demerits.

8:
Spoiler:

You get -2 demerits. Lucky you! You also win a special reward! You get a -1D6 demerits gift card! Get a piece of paper and write the title "-1D6 demerits" with the date on it and place it in your journal. You may use this on the day of any future check in, RIGHT BEFORE making your roll for that day. Once used, roll a D6 and subtract the demerit points and tear the card up. Use it wisely.

9:
Spoiler:

You get +3 demerits. Poor subbie! (Evil grin)

10:
Spoiler:

Bad fortune. Roll 1D6 and ADD that number of demerits! As a consolation to your unlucky roll, at least you get a special reward! You get a pass to skip any punishment! Get a piece of paper and write the title "Punishment Skip " with the date on it and place it in your journal. You may use this pass to skip any single punishment one time. Once used, you will tear the pass up. Use it wisely.

11:
Spoiler:

Fallen angel. If you have a NEGATIVE (capped at -5 remember) demerit score, that roll just earned you +5 demerits! Perhaps you had bad karma? Everyone else gets -1 demerit.

12:
Spoiler:

Twist of fate (CURSED addition). Whatever your demerit score WAS, it is NOW 16. This could still benefit really naughty subs. Sorry to all My little angels, but Mistress needs to keep you on your toes! (Smiles)

Are we nervous? Mistress is literally WET with anticipation. Perhaps I'll get to PUNISH you! Perhaps you'll earn a graduation star? These spoilers are the most important of all to Mistress. ONLY read those that apply. Time to check your CURRENT demerit score. Note that a demerit score over 45 requires you to open the over 40 AND the school specific penalty box.

-5 to 0 demerits: Roll 1D6.
Roll of 1 to 2:
Spoiler:

My pet just earned TWO (Yes, TWO) GRADUATION STARS (one star plus a bonus star for good behavior)! What a good boy you are! (If the bonus star puts you over the graduation requirement, you have to reduce the total to the graduation requirement number.) No punishments for you today. Check your graduation star total to see if you have enough to try a graduation attempt. If so, proceed to posting part 8. Otherwise, I'll DISMISS you with a reminder to keep up the good work and I'll see you next week.

Roll of 3 to 6:
Spoiler:

My pet just earned a GRADUATION STAR! What a good boy you are! No punishments for you today. Check your graduation star total to see if you have enough to try a graduation attempt. If so, proceed to posting part 8. Otherwise, I'll DISMISS you with a reminder to keep up the good work and I'll see you next week.

1 to 5 demerits: Roll 1D6.
Roll of 1 to 5:
Spoiler:

Roll of 6:
Spoiler:

You are doing fairly well, but not quite good enough to earn a graduation star today. Still though, at least no punishment for you this week! As a consolation prize, you get -2 demerits. You are DISMISSED.

6 to 10 demerits: Roll 1D6.
Roll of 1 to 2:
Spoiler:

My pet just earned a GRADUATION STAR with a lucky roll! Perhaps you are trying harder than your demerit total suggests. No punishments for you today. Check your graduation star total to see if you have enough to try a graduation attempt. If so, proceed to posting part 8. Otherwise, I'll DISMISS you with a reminder to keep up the good work and I'll see you next week.

Roll of 3 to 4:
Spoiler:

You are doing fairly well, but not quite good enough to earn a graduation star today. Still though, at least no punishment for you this week! You are DISMISSED.

Roll of 5 to 6:
Spoiler:

You could certainly be doing a lot worse, but Mistress thinks you need a little REMINDER to behave. We'll be doing a PARTIAL session today my pet. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on your correction.

11 to 15 demerits: Roll 1D6.
Roll of 1 to 2:
Spoiler:

You are not behaving, but Mistress is feeling strangely merciful today. No punishment for you this week, but get your act together, or you may not be so lucky next time! You are DISMISSED.

Roll of 3 to 6:
Spoiler:

Mistress thinks you need a little REMINDER to behave. We'll be doing a PARTIAL session today my pet. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on your correction.

16 to 25 demerits: Roll 1D6.
Roll of 1 to 3:
Spoiler:

You are not behaving, but Mistress is feeling strangely merciful today. Still, your demerit total is too high for Me to just look the other way. We'll be doing a PARTIAL session today. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on your correction.

Roll of 4 to 6:
Spoiler:

My sub is NOT behaving. Tisk, tisk, tisk. (Glares) What will Mistress do with you? Hmmmm... My pet is getting a FULL session today. Yep, FULLLLL. After doing the punishments in posting 5 you'll have to continue on to part 6 and suffer even worse penalties. I suggest you start behaving or else you'll end up with the NAUGHTY tag and things will get so much worse for you. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together)

26 to 30 demerits: Roll 1D6.
Roll of 1 to 3:
Spoiler:

My sub is NOT behaving. Tisk, tisk, tisk. (Glares) What will Mistress do with you? Hmmmm... My pet is getting a FULL session today. Yep, FULLLLL. After doing the punishments in posting 5 you'll have to continue on to part 6 and suffer even worse penalties. I'm actually tempted to give you the dreaded NAUGHTY tag but I'm feeling merciful. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together)

Roll of 4 to 6:
Spoiler:

My sub is NOT BEHAVING!!! You've been... downright NAUGHTY. Your high demerit score just earned you the dreaded NAUGHTY tag!!! Oh, you are going to be very sorry after today's behavioral corrections session. Very, very sorry! You will be instructed to apply "special" modifications to many of your punishments. You'll be suffering through a FULL session AND even after all that is done, when you feel like you've been through Hell and back again, you'll be instructed to continue on for EVEN MORE particularly horrible punishments that Mistress reserves for only My NAUGHTY students. Sighhhhh. As you are suffering, try to at least keep in mind how fortunate you really are to have a Mistress that is so willing to set you back on the right path. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together and glowers)

31 to 40 demerits: Roll 1D6.
Roll of 1:
Spoiler:

My sub is NOT behaving at all!!! Grrrrrr. (Glares) What will Mistress do with you? Hmmmm... I am very, very tempted to give you the dreaded NAUGHTY tag. I don't know why, but I'm feeling merciful. Don't be too relieved... My pet is still getting a FULL session today. After doing the punishments in posting 5 you'll have to continue on to part 6 and suffer even worse penalties. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together)

Roll of 2 to 6:
Spoiler:

My sub is NOT BEHAVING!!! You've been... downright NAUGHTY. Your high demerit score just earned you the dreaded NAUGHTY tag!!! Oh, you are going to be very sorry after today's behavioral corrections session. Very, very sorry! You will be instructed to apply "special" modifications to many of your punishments. You'll be suffering through a FULL session AND even after all that is done, when you feel like you've been through Hell and back again, you'll be instructed to continue on for EVEN MORE particularly horrible punishments that Mistress reserves for only My NAUGHTY students. Sighhhhh. As you are suffering, try to at least keep in mind how fortunate you really are to have a Mistress that is so willing to set you back on the right path. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together and glowers)

OVER 40 demerits (Including over 45):
Spoiler:

Mistress is VERY ANGRY WITH YOU. My sub is being VERY NAUGHTY. Obviously, you are getting the dreaded NAUGHTY tag and instructed to apply "special" modifications to many of your punishments. You'll be suffering through a FULL session AND even after all that is done, when you feel like you've been through Hell and back again, you'll be instructed to continue on for EVEN MORE particularly horrible punishments that Mistress reserves for only the NAUGHTY. Because you have SUCH A HIGH demerit score, Mistress is going to make things EVEN WORSE. EVERY SINGLE TIMED PUNISHMENT GETS AN ADDITIONAL MINUTE TACKED ON. But wait there is MORE. Were you at this demerit level LAST WEEK too? You get yet one more minute added to all timed punishments for each CONSECUTIVE week that you remain over 40! So, for example, if this is your third week in a row, you WILL add 3 minutes. We'll just keep giving you LONGER and LONGER punishments as needed to get you under CONTROL. You are not going to be able to win this war of wills my pet, so START BEHAVING. It takes just one week of a score under 40 to reset the CONSECUTIVE time penalty, so trying to reduce your demerits is more than worth your effort. If your score is OVER 45, you will ALSO look below (NOW) to get your school SPECIFIC modified conditions for the upcoming week. Proceed to posting part 5 NOW so we can get started on you. (Rubs hands together with a stone look of utter determination)

OVER 45 Etiquette ONLY:
Spoiler:

You will take this week's mandatory online spelling bee test THREE times and record your LOWEST score! Also, at the end of EACH DAY, you will spend TWO minutes with a 1/2 cubic inch piece of soap COMPLETELY IN your mouth for EACH curse word that you say or write that day.

OVER 45 Chastity ONLY:
Spoiler:

You have LOST your masturbation privilege next week. You will also spend the week in a PUNISHMENT chastity cage. You do NOT get the normal demerit deductions associated with a period in a punishment cage. If you do not yet have a cage that meets my PUNISHMENT requirements, you will order one RIGHT NOW. No, not SOON... right NOW. You will then do the six days that you OWE in punishment chastity the MOMENT that thing arrives! Do I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??? Any day not spent ENTIRELY in that punishment cage (including the nighttime) gets you yet another +5 demerits AND at the end of that violation day you will spend 15 minutes with a 1/2 cubic inch of soap ENTIRELY IN your mouth!

OVER 45 Fitness ONLY:
Spoiler:

You WILL do an extra strength training exercise this week and get no extra demerit reduction for it. At the end of EACH day, you will spend five TIMED minutes standing on your toes with your hands on your head. For EACH minute that you fall short of achieving this, you will then spend 5 minutes with a 1/2 cubic inch of soap ENTIRELY IN your mouth.

OVER 45 Motivation ONLY:
Spoiler:

Your vacuum chores are DOUBLED this week. Your TV privilege is reduced to ONE hour per day. You will wake up TEN minutes EARLIER THAN USUAL EVERY DAY and BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING else that day (INCLUDING GOING TO THE BATHROOM!) You WILL spend a TIMED 10 minute period standing in the corner, forehead to the wall PONDERING ways of reducing your demerit score!

Love strict and harsh femdom.
Noc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, elaborate program, femdom, toilet