Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-08-2019, 09:36 PM   #31
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Sophie’s dare

Hi

So I ordered pizza tonite. The guy was just here. I wore just a towel that really I might as well have left it off for the amount it covered. I took the pizza turned and bent down putting the pizza down. And the towel rode way up. I was totally exposed as I took my time picking up the money. I paid him. A guy middle aged. Maybe 40 ish. He thanked me and left. But he had a bulge in his pants as he walked off

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:55 PM   #32
Grapefruit

This is actually the first real dare im doing on here since I have been in the mood to expose my self a little.

I did this today and rolled a 4.
So I ordered the pizza online (Buffalo chicken pizza) and got naked and just waited for it to come and when it did the delivery person ended up being a woman that looked to be a bit older than me and she didn't seem to care at all that I was naked.

This was fun and made me kind of nervous and a little scared which is what I have been looking for so thanks

Likes: Bondage, Pee play(not drinking) control/rules, Creativity, HIDDEN Public
Limits: Pictures, Identifying Info, Pain, other stuff I cant think of

Likes/Limits are for my "sub" side
Grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:04 PM   #33
Kiny sarah

So for this dare I had 5 come from the roll that was doe for me:
Weraing only a towel, and while the driver is there, ask if he or she would like to stay for a while for some fun, and on fun drop the towel. If the driver stays, well your in for an interesting night.

So I decided to do it today and it took a little while. All the while I was sat on the sofa in just my towel my heart racing waiting for the door bell. Finally he arrived and as I had ordered online it was already paid for so he didn’t have to stick around but I still did the dare.

The guy was average height with short brown hair around 23 to 25 by the look of him.

He was a bit shocked when I opened the door in just a towel and because of this was a bit shy. When he handed me the pizza I asked him to wait a second as there was something I wanted to ask him. He turned around and then that’s when I did it. I asked him the question and when I dropped my towel he seemed a bit shocked but quickly recovered. He agreed and stepped inside. When inside he pulled his phone out, put his hand around my waist and took a picture of me and him.
After he put his phone away he mentioned that he has delivered pizzas to girls doing dares before before he grabbed my ass and played with my nipples a bit. While this was happening i was a bit shocked and lost for words so was pretty quiet the whole time.

He finished feeling me up and left saying he had better get back before he gets shit from his supervisor
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kiny sarah for this post:
Old 04-09-2019, 12:44 PM   #34
r0ver
getDare Addict

Shame he couldn't stay longer. Maybe you should have asked him to come back after he'd finished his shift I wonder if he'll keep the pics to himself or whether he'll post them somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiny sarah View Post
So for this dare I had 5 come from the roll that was doe for me:
Weraing only a towel, and while the driver is there, ask if he or she would like to stay for a while for some fun, and on fun drop the towel. If the driver stays, well your in for an interesting night.

So I decided to do it today and it took a little while. All the while I was sat on the sofa in just my towel my heart racing waiting for the door bell. Finally he arrived and as I had ordered online it was already paid for so he didn’t have to stick around but I still did the dare.

The guy was average height with short brown hair around 23 to 25 by the look of him.

He was a bit shocked when I opened the door in just a towel and because of this was a bit shy. When he handed me the pizza I asked him to wait a second as there was something I wanted to ask him. He turned around and then that’s when I did it. I asked him the question and when I dropped my towel he seemed a bit shocked but quickly recovered. He agreed and stepped inside. When inside he pulled his phone out, put his hand around my waist and took a picture of me and him.
After he put his phone away he mentioned that he has delivered pizzas to girls doing dares before before he grabbed my ass and played with my nipples a bit. While this was happening i was a bit shocked and lost for words so was pretty quiet the whole time.

He finished feeling me up and left saying he had better get back before he gets shit from his supervisor
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:46 PM   #35
Kiny sarah

Well there could always be a next time and I doubt he would post them. Then it would be something just for him
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:22 PM   #36
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Kiny Sarah’s dare

Hi

So I ordered pizza the other night. When the driver arrived. It was a lady delivery person. I answered wearing only a towel. After paying I asked her if she would like to stay a while and have some fun. I dropped the towel at that point. She thanked me but said she wasn’t into girls. So she left

Old 04-21-2019, 05:33 AM   #37
SophieGee

Getting takeaway tonight
Flat mate has asked me to do this one again. Can you roll for me, Sandy?
SophieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:29 AM   #38
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Roll for Sophi Gee

Hi

I rolled a 3.

Have fun

Old 04-21-2019, 11:40 AM   #39
SophieGee

Wore a small sheer nighty and a sheer thong.
Anyway it seems that Just Eat employ some really handsome delivery drivers. Whilst I got a bit flustered my flat mate joked that I’d probably try sucking him off him: ‘I’m gay. Sorry’
So embarrassing. This is why I normally only do dares when I’m at least a little bit pissed.
SophieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:43 PM   #40
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile SophieGee dare

Hi all.
I did this last night. Answered door in a short sheer nighty and matching sheer panties. Took my time paying. The delivery guy did not seem to mind the delay

Advertisements
Kink Talk