Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #16
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

legoguy314 thanks for the suport pal
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:54 PM   #17
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoguy314 View Post
just a random point, maybe 14 year olds dont want to read a story about 30 year olds fucking each other, since they can not relate to it at all. If you write a story about 14 year olds they can relate to it, just a thought.
Well in that case we should allow storys about 10 year olds fucking about with each other so that 10 year olds can enjoy this site as well? There has to be a line drawn somewhere. You can always wait a year to be old enough to enjoy something..you can't make yourself younger..

IMO storys about statutory rape shouldn't be on here.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Despite the possible legal ramifications, which I am utterly unaware of in terms of storytelling, I think stories are best left to the discretion of their author. Some of the stories in here, I personnally find offensive, whether they be fiction or not. The issue of offensiveness is one that is not pertinent here, at least according to me.

As to the age of the characters, bear in mind that for fictitious stories, they are just that, fiction. It may be bad taste, it may even be wrong, but we can't regulate content more than we do. Every other story in here is about some form of perversion or another, and I think some of these perversions can be more destructive than sex itself, but again, that's up to the writer/reader.

That's my two cents.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #19
fun-dave

i think that minors in storys should only be if your are telling of something that happened to you personally in a passed dare maybe explaing your first dare or first experiense.

but it has to be kept tasteful

we all have imaginations here and we will imagine as far as we personally wish so people should only hint towards were things go and let people decide in there own minds what happens.

the best storys on here are the least sexually graphic

thats my opinion anyways

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:19 PM   #20
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default My Part

Hey guys well i thought id throw in some of my knowledge on this first of all, as depp as clearly stated in the rules, stories are to state weather they are fiction or non fiction. I am 19 and currently writing about a 16 year old boy is a slave to 16 and 17 year old girls, that doesn't mean i want to sleep with 16 and 17 year olds it just means for the type of story i have written 16 year olds and 17 year olds are better suited for this story. If a story clearly sates fictional then no legal issues can pop up as its fake it doesn't matter who wrote it or who reads it, and through my knowledge at least 80% of stories are fictional. As for non-fictional stories if someone wrote about a 30 year old having sex with a 15 year old then they would have to be pretty stupid because then that would just arouse suspicion BUT if a 30 year old wrote a story about 2 15 year olds having sex thats non-fiction that doesn't mean he is a pedo, it might be a story about when he was younger. So you have to take in all the facts before you start kicking out people from this site because they are too young or too old. If a story pops up that is really inappropriate then a getdare staff member will delete it obviously. So stop arguing about who's right or wrong and start taking in the facts.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:51 AM   #21
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'm 14 and I prefer stories with people my age. I think I can relate with the story better and if I wrote one it'd probably be with younger characters .

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk