Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 01-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
naykedanonymous

Heart Dares and pranks for high-school girls? For some erotic fiction.

I'm writing some erotic fiction about an 18 year old discovering her voyeur and exhibitionist sides. She's got a friend who'll be creating scenarios to challenge/dare her as well as situations to show her off as a joke.

The first chapter is posted on another site devoted to erotic literature under my same nick if people feel like searching it out.

Anyway, I'm hoping you've got some ideas for things to have the characters do that:

a) won't get them arrested and branded for life as sexual deviants

b) range from showing panties while sitting on a grassy field to total nudity.

The main character now (Susan) is making sure her family doesn't find out, or that anyone she knows can really "bust" her for showing off.

So far she's visiting pools in liner-less swimsuits, flashing the odd boy her panties, and peeping on her friend+bioyfriend with binoculars (and showing off to her friend's telescope). As I said, it's just starting. For me it's about the process of her becoming progressively more experimental and extreme. She started off as a total shy/innocent with no friends.

The 3rd ch. of the story will have her staying over with her friend (and her friend's boyfriend), a hot-tub, drinking, but no sex for Susan (just for friend+boyfriend).

Anyway, be creative, be realistic or fantastic, and have fun...merci for any suggestions!

nayked
naykedanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Moved to Authors Cafe

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
naykedanonymous

Thanks for putting it in the right spot. I feel blind as I never saw this forum...
Old 01-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
BitchBreaker
Account Banned

Haver her friend (and a bunch of other girls) throw her out of the girls changing room and into the guys (either naked or in underwear) during gym
Old 01-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
naykedanonymous

Thanks for the idea BitchMaker.

It's was on my list already, but bears repeating. And, really, what high-school boy hasn't dreamed of such events.

One thing I'm trying to do, at least for the initial chapters, is to have her exposure be of the sort that she doesn't really get "blamed". There's a reason or excuse, and she remains fairly anonymous. I don't want her to be the girl everyone in school knows as "the naked chick".

One of her other forays was dressed in a black almost sheer body-stocking and a batman mask/cape. Of course, like movie-stars, her garment becomes see-through under a flash. Of course, party-goers enjoyed this, while she was shocked as the photos (thankfully anonymous) were shared around the school.

Other things on my list include dropped photos of parts of her body; "leaked" photos via cell phone/internet, etc.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:12 PM   #6
fuzzydice70

You could have her streak through her house while nobody's home, and maybe go into the back yard. Maybe some skinny dipping or something along that line.
fuzzydice70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Embers
Account Banned

You could have her streak a football game wearing a mask, nobody would know who it was.

Her friends could trick her to try and crawl through something too narrow eg dog flap, small window, she gets stuck and her friends strip her waist down, nobody can see who it really is

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk