Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How exposed will you make me?
Add 10m away from my clothes 105 67.74%
Add 1 minute to stay naked 88 56.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2020, 04:16 PM   #16
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by van9069 View Post

I think I'll choose the mouth option if you will allow me. I will keep the toy in me and will be making sure it doesn't fall out
Sounds good to me.

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 07:55 PM   #17
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
Well it looks like you will have some time to kill while away from your clothes, so why not give yourself a good spanking for each person that votes in the poll?

And they have to be hard, remember if you can't hear the slap it doesn't count.
Ouch. So many spanks coming up. Think i'll be red after I'm done

There will still be about 20-30 minutes to spend away from my clothes I'll be nervously waiting

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 02:17 PM   #18
van9069

Thanks to the people that sent through dares privately. Some are quite extreme but I'll do my best to complete them

I've decided that this dare will be taking place in a forest that is out of town so you can add more things that relate to that place

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
The following user says Thank You to van9069 for this post:
Old 09-11-2020, 03:00 PM   #19
Natsu101

Since you'll be in the forest you'll need some shoes to make sure you don't step in anything nasty - so get yourself some heels as high as you think you can still kind of walk in, and take those with you! You should find a way to lock them on using chains and padlocks (one chain around the ankle, one beneath the sole), and leave the keys to these padlocks in one of your bags.
(Keep an emergency set of keys in your car/home, so you don't end up stuck if you lose a bag)

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 09-12-2020, 03:16 AM   #20
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Since you'll be in the forest you'll need some shoes to make sure you don't step in anything nasty - so get yourself some heels as high as you think you can still kind of walk in, and take those with you! You should find a way to lock them on using chains and padlocks (one chain around the ankle, one beneath the sole), and leave the keys to these padlocks in one of your bags.
(Keep an emergency set of keys in your car/home, so you don't end up stuck if you lose a bag)
This will make the walk take even longer. I'll be naked for over an hour at the moment which is so much more than I have ever done

I don't have any chains so will need to find another way to secure everything but if they are cheap I could buy some

Old 09-12-2020, 06:56 AM   #21
JPEGking

Quote:
Originally Posted by van9069 View Post
This will make the walk take even longer. I'll be naked for over an hour at the moment which is so much more than I have ever done

I don't have any chains so will need to find another way to secure everything but if they are cheap I could buy some
Try using zipties. They're cheap, come in bulk (mostly), and they're pretty easy to remove. Just don't tighten them super tight on the flesh, that'll create some issues.
JPEGking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 08:50 AM   #22
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPEGking View Post
Try using zipties. They're cheap, come in bulk (mostly), and they're pretty easy to remove. Just don't tighten them super tight on the flesh, that'll create some issues.
Good idea, use zipties and put scissors in your bags!

MY TOYS
Old 09-14-2020, 04:36 AM   #23
van9069

I took a trip into the forest over the weekend to see what it would be like and to make sure this wouldnt be a disaster for me

The main trail is covered by a grate so it would be impossible to walk in with heels so this part is not possible to complete

I have bought a bag of zip ties already so can still use this for anything else

There is also no cover at all on the trails so if there is someone coming from either direction I will get caught with no place to hide

Old 09-18-2020, 02:08 PM   #24
van9069

With only a couple of weeks to go until i complete this dare what else shall I add to make it more extreme

Old 09-18-2020, 07:03 PM   #25
LittleChilliMomoko

Hello van9069!

Thank you for setting up such a wonderful challenge for yourself.

My first suggestion for you is to drink a cup of coffee (at least 400ml) of it 20 minutes before the walk. No more peeing after drinking coffee! Right before your walk starts, drink a litre of water.

Now for my own selfish reasons, when you finally need to pee, please edge yourself 2 times, then continue walking for another minute. Pee with your hands up!

The second one I have is about the clothes that you get to wear back... If you are open to it, maybe you want to wear only your shorts back? Just the shorts and nothing else. I think guys get the benefit of walking around topless without much issues so why not abuse it?

No underwear too because may be you like it that way too?

Last edited by LittleChilliMomoko; 09-18-2020 at 07:05 PM.
LittleChilliMomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 06:27 AM   #26
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleChilliMomoko View Post
Hello van9069!

Thank you for setting up such a wonderful challenge for yourself.

My first suggestion for you is to drink a cup of coffee (at least 400ml) of it 20 minutes before the walk. No more peeing after drinking coffee! Right before your walk starts, drink a litre of water.

Now for my own selfish reasons, when you finally need to pee, please edge yourself 2 times, then continue walking for another minute. Pee with your hands up!
Ok things are starting to get messy. I'll complete this as you wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleChilliMomoko View Post

The second one I have is about the clothes that you get to wear back... If you are open to it, maybe you want to wear only your shorts back? Just the shorts and nothing else. I think guys get the benefit of walking around topless without much issues so why not abuse it?

No underwear too because may be you like it that way too?
I love this dare but one of the PM dares received already said I am not allowed to drive to the forest and I must catch public transport. I'm not sure I'll be able to get on a bus or train only wearing nothing but shorts. I do want to feel as exposed as possible so please modify this to make this part work without getting me arrested

I will leave out any underwear to follow that rule

Old 09-24-2020, 04:19 AM   #27
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

There needs to be enough replies to get the start time moved up to daylight hours to make it more fun.. (maybe add 10 minutes for each pm dare you get also!)

I believe with this post, the start time is now 1:30 am.. Does the public transport run at this time? If you have to use a flashlight, you should have to keep it on at all times, including shining on you while your blindfolded during your adventure..
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:29 PM   #28
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
There needs to be enough replies to get the start time moved up to daylight hours to make it more fun.. (maybe add 10 minutes for each pm dare you get also!)

I believe with this post, the start time is now 1:30 am.. Does the public transport run at this time? If you have to use a flashlight, you should have to keep it on at all times, including shining on you while your blindfolded during your adventure..
I have received many of PM dares already which would have added hours to the time. Since there are only a few days to go I will also include any new PMs to move the start time by 10 minutes

There is no public transport at 1.30am but because it is going to take much longer then driving I have to leave earlier when its still running to get there at the starting time. By the time Ill be finished they will have started for the day again so need to hope nobody else is on it at that time

It seems everyone wants to get me caught. Ill add the flashlight which removes any ability to hide myself

Including the PM dares here is a summary so far

1. catch public transport at the start and end of the dare
2. wear headphones for entire dare
3. wear a dog collar
4. wear a cat collar with bells on each ankle and wrist
5. drink a large coffee 20 minutes before the walk
6. keep a flashlight on at all times
7. put your clothes into two bags tie the bags and throw them as far as you can
8. yell "I'm free as a bird" as loud as you can
9. drink 1L of water before the walk
10. insert 6 piss ice cubes into your ass at the start of the walk and let it leak out when it melts
11. carry a dildo balls deep in mouth when moving
12. walk 900m away from all clothes
13. half way through the walk close your eyes and count to 30 then turn around. You cannot look back for the rest of the walk
14. when you finally need to pee, please edge yourself 2 times, then continue walking for another minute. Pee with your hands up!
15. When you made distance from your starting point, before and after the minutes waiting, do 20 mule kicks per leg and 20 firehydrant side-raises (like a dog) per leg
16. stay at the final point for 67 minutes
17. drink 1L of your piss at the final point
18. bark/whimper like a dog for 10 minutes while blindfolded and on all your hands and knees
19. shine flashlight on yourself while blindfolded
20. ride dildo as fast as you can for 5 minutes
21. 123 hard spanks
22. pour 2L of your piss over your head
23. pour 1 gallon or 4L of oil over your head
24. fasten ankles together and wrists together
25. only wear shorts on the way back

As I cant get on public transport only wearing shorts any other clothing suggestions?

Old 09-25-2020, 12:53 PM   #29
Bear Master

I would add that you have to repeat this whole thread again but swap votes. if you get 100 votes for distance this time it is 100 votes for time next time. also the repeat attempt will be with out any of the other parts just the naked walk but in a more public area this time!!
Bear Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 02:12 PM   #30
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Master View Post
I would add that you have to repeat this whole thread again but swap votes. if you get 100 votes for distance this time it is 100 votes for time next time. also the repeat attempt will be with out any of the other parts just the naked walk but in a more public area this time!!
This was going to be hard enough to do once and now I have to do it again!

I'll have to find another more public place where I can be naked and 1km away from my clothes without getting caught

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
outdoor, public, public humiliation, risky