Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-11-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Library dare for ladies

You may not wear a bra or panties. You must be wearing a dress.

Go to your local library and find a quiet spot. You must remove your dress and hang it somewhere.

Now, you must walk down at least 3 isles before going back to where you placed your dress.

Once there, you must walk up and down the isle 3 times then stand for 2 minutes.

After this you may retrieve your dress, put it on and leave.

Once you get home you must remove your dress immediately
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:
Old 03-15-2019, 10:22 AM   #2
Cro girl

sounds fun
i Maybe wouldn't do it at my local library because i don't want to run into anyone who might know me, but in a different City i would definetely try it out
toys: vibrator
Cro girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:36 PM   #3
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro girl View Post
sounds fun
i Maybe wouldn't do it at my local library because i don't want to run into anyone who might know me, but in a different City i would definetely try it out
Give it a try at some point
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:10 PM   #4
Cro girl

yes i will
i might try it tomorrow
Old 03-15-2019, 09:13 PM   #5
Sleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel78 View Post
You may not wear a bra or panties. You must be wearing a dress.

Go to your local library and find a quiet spot. You must remove your dress and hang it somewhere.

Now, you must walk down at least 3 isles before going back to where you placed your dress.

Once there, you must walk up and down the isle 3 times then stand for 2 minutes.

After this you may retrieve your dress, put it on and leave.

Once you get home you must remove your dress immediately
Always liked the idea of these kinds of dares. I went to a library quite a fair ways away. It took almost an hour getting there. Anyway I got to libary and found my little spot. There surprisingly wasn't many people there and those that were were only on their laptops or computers. This gave me a good chance to strip down. So off came the dress and just like that my naked body was on display for all.

I hung it up in a nearby bookcase. Now was the fun part. I casually walked down some aisles enjoying the feeling of being naked and also being mindful of security cameras. Soon it was time to head back.

Now I was walking up and down the aisle with my dress. When I was at the opposite end of where my dress was unfortunately for me someone had gotten up and walked toward my aisle. So now I was a few feet away from someone completely naked. I gasped a little and he was in shock. So I rushed for my dress and quickly put it on before leaving. The guy didn't say anything, just watched me as I got dresses and ran out.

Pretty fun dare but I was nkt expecting to be seen.
Limits
Permanent, Scat, Urination, Pics

I was once a Valleyball ace and captain of a basketball team but now I'm just a filthy dumb cum dump fuck toilet fuck toy fuck meat for everyone to fuck. Please use my slutty holes and use me as you wish.

This dumb slut is owned by Bigbuttplug who owns my slutty brain, mind and body.
Sleet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sleet for this post:
Old 03-17-2019, 03:02 AM   #6
Cro girl

i did it yesterday

went to a small library in a nearby City at noon and thankfully it wasn't very crowded
i walked around a bit and went kinda to the very last row, then i took off my shoes and my Dress (i wore a short black Dress and Sneakers)
i didn't really knew where to hang it, so i just put my shoes on the Ground and put the Dress on top of them
i then slowly walked away from my clothes while looked around if anyone would be near me, but the few People that where there already had their books and were busy with reading/studying whatever
so the Walking down 3 aisles wasn't too hard, i only had to stop twice and crouch down when someone came Walking to the shelves to look for a book
lucky for me they didn't come directly in my direction, but one older Gentleman did walk Pretty much to where i've left my stuff, but thankfully the book he needed was on the other side of the shelve so he didn't get to my clothes
after i got back to my aisle, i slowly walked it up and down 3 times and then stopped in the Corner to wait for 2 minutes
but after like 30 seconds i heard a few Voices and saw a Group of University students (i think) come inside and while three of them went directly to a table, the other two walked up to where i was
so i couldn't stand there the whole 2 minutes.
i quickly went and grabbed my Dress and then crouched down behind another shelve and just sat there with my Dress in my Hand and waited for them to walk away
one of them did see my shoes on the Ground and looked around, but she didn't say anything and just ignored them
so after they had their books, i got back to my shoes, got dressed and then left

Pretty risky, but i liked it^^
The following user says Thank You to Cro girl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk