Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-15-2019, 01:54 PM   #1
Scatboy

Default Diaper sub dare. (Kinda forced)

Ok I’ve recently been really into diapers, and even bought myself a dummy to suck while I’m in my diaper, and came up with something some may appreciate and maybe some dominants may like this.

The dare is really simple but may require some cheep purchases from your local Supermarket, all you will need is:
Chains (more=better)
Locks (2minimum unless your creative)
And obviously a diaper

This dare came to mind as I was looking online for diaper harnesses, and found they cost a whopping £100 which is just soo dumb but I decided to find an alternative and guess what, this cost around £20, so 100% worth it to me

The dare
Ok try to stay with me as this is very complicated to explain, you want to put your diaper on (bigger=better) then get your chain, you diaper must be secure as when you put the chains on they may prevent movement, but you will need to fold the chain so the two ends are together, then put one end through you legs and pull up, now you have your chain against the middle of your diaper, get 1 end of the chain and wrap it round your hip to the folded end, hopefully you should have a hoop around you leg, I tend to make the chain tight but it makes everything uncomfortable so it’s up to you, now get the other end and bring your folded side to it, and slide you free end through, lock where ever feels secure and you should have a kind of harness that wraps round the front of you to the back, kinda like an orbit, now if you have more chains try to secure the chain and not allow it to fall down, if you have the hourglass figure this will be easy, now the reason I said more lock the better is because you can set this up so that even if you unlock 1 lock you will not be freed, meaning you need all 3 keys or more. So where should your keys go?, well I’ve gave this some thought, 1 could be in your diaper, only when loose enough could you retrieve it, 1 inside a ice block (no force melting allowed) and you could get creative with the last one, make sure to always have a set of master keys though just in case.

My result:
Well even though I’ve only had mine on for around 1 hour now, I can say its very uncomfortable (Tick for me), secure and cannot fall(Tick), and silent(Tick)

Safety:
This is fairly safe so don’t worry, BUT I always say keep the spare key, as with diapers, nappy rash can occur, you should be fine if you do the ice block, but better to be safe then sorry

If you have any question I’ll be happy to answer, if you want to see my setup my kik is : ..Black1
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scatboy for this post:
Old 03-15-2019, 06:29 PM   #2
Scatboy

Ok it’s been a small time since I posted this, and I’ve experimented with the configuration a few times, and I would like to add a few things, to start, if you are planning to do this with 1 chain your experience may be a bit unfortunate cause with 2 chains you can do soo much more, right now I have 2 harness looks, they both keep the diaper up and (here’s the good bit) they have a 3 lock system where even if I u lock 1 the entire thing stays, I know this because I did a quick test and I don’t need any locks to keep this baby on, however that takes away the forced part, I can also say tighter is 100% more secure, and leaks probably would only occurred once it’s filled, however right now my movement is restricted, I find it highly unconfrtable sometimes and need to find sweet spots, it’s still very quiet but may restrict movement enough to make it obvious something is going on, if anyone one knows of a secure, quiet and not uncomfortable for the most part that would be great
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:39 PM   #3
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Wow this looks fun

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 04:22 AM   #4
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatboy View Post
Ok it’s been a small time since I posted this, and I’ve experimented with the configuration a few times, and I would like to add a few things, to start, if you are planning to do this with 1 chain your experience may be a bit unfortunate cause with 2 chains you can do soo much more, right now I have 2 harness looks, they both keep the diaper up and (here’s the good bit) they have a 3 lock system where even if I u lock 1 the entire thing stays, I know this because I did a quick test and I don’t need any locks to keep this baby on, however that takes away the forced part, I can also say tighter is 100% more secure, and leaks probably would only occurred once it’s filled, however right now my movement is restricted, I find it highly unconfrtable sometimes and need to find sweet spots, it’s still very quiet but may restrict movement enough to make it obvious something is going on, if anyone one knows of a secure, quiet and not uncomfortable for the most part that would be great
Is there any way you could PM me pics so I could see how exactly to run the chain? I'm not quite getting it from the description

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dares, diaper, messy