Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-21-2020, 11:21 PM   #181
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmith98 View Post
I'm in for a week. I am just now starting to get into this fetish, that is why I need punished
You’re going to be diapered for a week.

Bedtime is at 7pm for the duration.

Each day when you wake up you are to set a 30 minute timer. When this goes off you must have a few sips of water and try to wet your diaper. Then reset the timer.

You may have as many changes as you want, however each time you change your diaper after the second change, you must reduce the time you are setting by five minutes (so after the third change, set the the timer every 25 minutes, after the fourth, set the timer every 20 minutes)

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:25 PM   #182
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgetdare View Post
I need punishment for masturbating too much and never completing diaper dares that are given to me. I will have 6 hours to complete this. Nothing is too extreme
I think this should show you there can be too much of a good thing:

For 5 hours you will be diapered. No changes allowed.

When you first put on your diaper you are to masturbate until orgasm.

After this, twice every hour you must masturbate to completion, in your diaper.

If you fail to do this, at the end of your 5 hours you must take off your diaper and kneel down with your face in it (if you remove playing heads down thumbs up as a child, this is roughly the position you should be in, with your head in your used diaper ofc)
Then you must edge for as many times as you failed to cum during your dare.

You can then go get cleaned up.

25 trans-boy sub

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

Old 09-21-2020, 11:32 PM   #183
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by djboycool View Post
I need to be punished for touching myself without permission and cumming without permission every day for about 3 weeks.

Punishment can be from when i get home till i leave the next day, can do multiple times though.

Happy to wet, mess, golden shower, scat etc
For three weeks you can only mess in a diaper. Each time you do, you must masturbate until you cum, and you may not change until after an hour has passed.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-22-2020, 12:57 AM   #184
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrmgfh View Post
Hello.

Even though I am in thick diapers (either single with stuffers or double diapers) I still manage to leak while out in public. Since I only wear light colored jeans it can get quite noticeable pretty fast. To this I think a punishment is deserved.

If that is not enough, I have been lacking in my sissy exercises which consist of dildo sucking and also public actual exercising (walking and the lot).. this is something I know needs correction or at least motivation to complete as I am overweight for the sissy baby I am.

I’m not into messy diapers just heavily soaked ones. And I’m willing to do something 8 hours to a day. Please include humiliation as it is what I deserve for being a sissy diaper slut.

Thank you!
Start this punishment when you already have very wet diapers, they should be at the point where they can only hold one more wetting, without leaking.

During this, you cannot adjust your diaper at all (ie, pull it up, fix the tapes, etc)
Strip down to only your diapers and then do ten burpees.

After this, you must take a photo of yourself and send it to someone.

Then do ten jumping jacks

Take another photo and send it to a different person.

Then do ten seconds of running on the spot as fast as you can

Then take a third photo and send it to someone else.

If your diaper is still around your waste, you may get dressed and then going for a walk for at least ten minutes.
While on your walk you cannot return home until you have wet yourself.

If your diaper slipped down, fix it. Then go sit in the corner facing the wall for an hour, before going for a walk, as per above.

If your diaper did not leak, you may get changed when you get home.

If it did leak, you must wait two hours before you get changed.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-22-2020, 11:20 PM   #185
diaperboybcn29

I need punishment for wearing diapers behind my girlfriend's back. I can do a maximum of 4 hours

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 06:52 PM   #186
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDiaperBoy69 View Post
I have a daddy who, due to where we both live we only see each other once or twice a month. I have completely handed over my life over to my daddy (and I couldn't be more happier). I am padded 24/7 and even though he's not here all the time, daddy still controls when I can change my diaper or even if sometimes I'm allowed to use the potty if it's necessary.

However, the other day I broke these rules and changed myself without asking. I actually felt a bit crummy over it (it's not like the end of the world but so much of our relationship is built on trust because of how little we see each other). Anyway, I broke down and told him what I did and he referred me here to ask for my punishment. He says it has to "last 6 hours, make me pee and poop my diaper to the point of leaking and make me learn that diaper changes are a luxury, not a necessity". He also wants me to be humiliated from the outcome of the punishment... yay.
Okay, to start with, you’re going to diaper up and insert a few fast acting laxatives. If you only have long acting/overnight ones, you are to take a large enema instead.

You’re to go for a walk, you must leave your house and you may not drive anywhere. Take a large bottle of water with you to drink as you walk.

Hold your poop for as long as you possibly can, the longer you manage, the easier the rest of this punishment will be. You’re going to stay outside of your house for three hours. Make a note of when you first mess yourself.

When you get home, you’re going to serve some cornertime. This will last for three hours, minus however long you managed to hold it. (So if you held it for 40 minutes, your corner time will be 2 hours and twenty minutes (3hours-40 minutes))

During your time on the corner, you are to face the wall. You may stand, kneel, or sit- but you must be naked except for your filthy diaper.
Every 15 minutes (set a timer) you should have a drink of water.

After corner time has ended, you may spend the remainder of the 6 hours doing whatever you like to distract yourself from your messy diaper.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-24-2020, 06:53 PM   #187
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecola92 View Post
I changed myself without asking if i can change.
it was soggy and messy.
The next time you mess your diaper you may not change without getting permission from 5 people.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-26-2020, 11:03 AM   #188
littlelukas

I need a punishment because i didnt made my dishes for some time because of my lazyness...

do as you want but stay realistic (length and messing)

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:13 PM   #189
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daresissy View Post
Hello, hopefully this thread is still relatively active. Here it goes, I have been lazy, not doing things I need to do, swearing and cumming to much. Looking for about 5 or 6 hour task/punishment (will do hidden public, in fact I welcome it) wet only.
If you want I can put a list of things I have
You’re going to start this dare when you’re already busting to goto the bathroom. Diaper up and go into public.

You’re gonna fill a water bottle up before you go, try to go somewhere you can refill it. How much water you need to drink is up to you tho- and it all depends on how long you think that diaper can last.

5 hours- you must drink 200 ml an hour (total 1 litre)

4 hours- you must drink 400 ml an hour (total 1.6 litres)

3 hours- you must drink 600 ml an hour (total 1.8 litres)

2 hours- you must drink 1 litre each hour (total 2 litres)

If you chose to stay out for 4 hours or less, when you arrive home you may not change until 6 hours total time has passed from when you first started this punishment.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-27-2020, 11:35 PM   #190
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain0blivious View Post
I’m traveling for both work & leisure (skiing!) for the next couple of weeks. I definitely didn’t pack as many diapers as I will need if I’m to wear every night like I was dared to because I wanted to pack my ski clothing instead. I will have time to go shopping, and apparently there is a store where I’m going that sells medical and Rearz diapers.

I’m open for punishments that require wetting, fake messes, real messing, wearing in public, (discrete) diaper humiliation, and even spending a bit of money. I’ll be open to dares for the next ~10 days, when I’ll be working (not diapered), hiking, going out to eat, skiing, and eventually flying home.
Sorry I didn’t get up to you before your trip, I’ve just been doing these in order so it’s fair + I don’t miss anyone.
I’m mostly a sub so I’m not often in the mood to give out punishments, particularly when it’s been a very long time since I’ve had any interaction from people here (aside from people pm’ing me reminding me they posted in this thread or asking me to be there master)

My knee jerk punishment that I want to give you is a little short for the ammount of effort you put into your request, so I’m going to give you two.

1. Seeing as the trip was for 10 days, and you were supposed to be wearing diapers each night; for 10 consecutive days you should diaper up before bed, and put a bowl of oatmeal down the back of your diaper. You may not change until morning.

2. Find a store in your area that sells diapers, chemists are a pretty sure choice. Diaper up and go out and purchase a pack in person. If they ask you if you would like a bag, say no.
Carry the diapers back out to your car without hiding them, and place them on the front passenger seat. Leave them there until you get home.

Before you get home you must mess your diaper, if you can’t- the diapers stay on the front passenger seat of your car until you do, you may then bring them inside.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-27-2020, 11:38 PM   #191
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl131313 View Post
Might I request a punishment? I’m new to the whole ABDL thing and am finally confronting it after being curious and denying it for years. I have a long weekend alone coming up and am down for most anything.
This is really tricky, as you haven’t really given me an idea of your comfort level.
So I’m going to go with a old favorite of mine.

Set a timer for 15 minutes, when it goes off, you must have a few sips of water, and try to wet your diaper. Then reset the timer and repeat all weekend, except when you are sleeping.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-27-2020, 11:42 PM   #192
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplediaper View Post
I need a diaper punishment for whenever I upset my S/O. Id like it to be something easy to do every so often, meaning a max of 3 hours or so. My dislikes i feel that suite this punishment are:

Staying messy for long periods of time, light cbt, cjastity (via diaper), ice in diaper, large enemas, pacifier gag.

Please help me be a better BF.
Whenever you upset your S.O you need to diaper up and then give yourself a Large enema. (I’m thinking at least one litre, but do whatever size is large for you)

You may not release it until you write at least a 800 word apology letter to them. If you finish the letter before messing your diaper, you may get changed straight away.

If you don’t, you must stay in your diaper for another 2 hours. While you do so, finish the apology letter, and then write a second one of at least 500 words telling them how much you appreciate them.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-27-2020, 11:48 PM   #193
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by djboycool View Post
Punishment for cumming without permission.

Willing to wet and mess.
Punishment between 2 hours up to overnight.
I think I just gave you a punishment? Do that as well and

Additionally, for this request,

spend 10 hours in a messy diaper, edging yourself by humping something every 30 minutes.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-27-2020, 11:52 PM   #194
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babynyx View Post
I need a really mean and nasty punishment for not wearing diapers since last year.
Take the maximum dose of castor oil.

While you are waiting for it to kick in, find and fix all the typos in your signature.
When you think you’ve done this, download Grammerly, or copy paste it into a spellchecker.
If you missed any, make a note of how many.

For the next 24 hours, you may have 6 diaper changes, minus however many typos/misspellings you missed.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 09-29-2020, 05:08 AM   #195
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Alright, this is a pretty simple one.
* You must goto bed 2 hours before you normally do
* You must drink 1 litre before bed
* You may not get up for any reason until morning
* Before you get out bed your diaper must be wet

I hope I made it clear enough you can’t ‘play fast and loose with my wording.
This was really a great dare. It's hard to find punishments that aren’t horribly disruptive to my “real life” concerns, have enough “fun” things to feel like dares rather than random unpleasantness, and actually make me miserable enough to be a punishment rather than a funishment, but this really hit all three.
I’ve been away from GD recently but did this as soon as I saw it. It was good timing in a lot of ways because I was running enough of a sleep deficit that getting to bed early was probably healthy, and I correctly suspected my partner would be up late enough to crash in the spare bed in his office instead of waking me (he’s pretty kinky but iffy on diaper stuff). If I hadn’t got this dare I probably would have gone to bed just slightly earlier than normal, but gotten better sleep. As it is I was still tired enough to fall asleep almost immediately, but needed the extra time to make up for horrible sleep quality. I also lost about and hour and a half of fun time from going to bed extra early, so that was already a serious punishment right there. A few things made this punishment harder than it sounds. I am in chastity and have an actual belt with a pee tube, not a cock cage that still gives me some room to point my penis. Whats more, I usually have to go to the bathroom right before and after bed even without drinking an extra liter right beforehand. Actually a bit more than a liter because I don’t have any bottles that are exactly a liter and decided to play things on the safe side. I made sure to start drinking the water an hour before bed, but did lose track of time a bit. I was a minute late realizing it was bed time. I finished the page I was reading, chugged the last bit of the water and ran into a bit of a dilemma. I already felt need to pee. I obviously was not going to go to the bathroom, but I had to decide if I wanted to wet myself now or try to go to bed on a full bladder. Since this was just my normal need to go to the bathroom around that time of day, not even the water kicking in, I didn’t think I’d be able to wait till morning and only have a pissy diaper long enough to be allowed to get out of bed and go change. Making it worse was the way the pee tube of my chastity belt works. It all comes out in back so if I wet the bed in my sleep all of the front of the diaper’s absorbency would be lost. The extra bulk of the belt also made the seal of the diaper a little loose which I was worried would lead to leakage. So I rolled over on my tummy and let loose. The idea was that the pee would trickle down and land on the front of the diaper. What actually happened was that a fountain of piss bounced off the butt of my diaper and got all over my ass and balls with some of it eventually making it to the front of the diaper, but not enough to keep the butt of it from getting noticeably poofed or my entire private area quite soaked (since the tube won’t drain right if I’m on my front even my penis and pubes got it). Despite this I was able to fall asleep almost right away. Some mixture of tiredness and giving a new sleep hypnosis file a try did it. Then I woke back up before I normally go to bed. Some mix of needing to pee again and my last meal having disagreed with me. This time I had a bit more trouble getting to sleep. Partially because the nap meant I was no longer as tired, mostly because peeing again left me super soaked and my tummy was rumbling in a way that was both uncomfortable and making me worried I would be spending the night in a messy diaper. Also my laptop battery was dyeing so I plugged it in (just barely in reach of my bed). While it was charging I may have gotten slightly distracted from looking for a new relaxation vid and spent really not that long browsing the web. Reading GD while stuck in wet diapers and chastity was probably not the right move for getting me ready to fall back asleep. Eventually I found a vid, and had the charge for it plus some safety margin. I was still awake at the end, but managed to fall asleep just a few minutes into the next one in my recommended videos. Through the rest of the night I tossed and turned and repeatedly wet myself while half awake, enough for the bed to get slightly damp. But with a two hour head start I slept enough to be well rested when my alarm went off, and just barely managed not to mess myself while waddling to the bathroom to remove a completely waterlogged diaper then rush to get ready for work.

I hope this report amuses you. I feel throughly punished. I usually punish myself if I let my diaper leak onto the bed but it was forced by circumstances in this case so I don’t think its necessary. I also don’t think that being a minute late switching from fun reading to bed mode and doing some browsing while waiting to be able to watch a vid count as getting up, because I didn’t leave the mattress and do similar things after ‘going to bed’ when not dared. Also, they were basically their own punishments with the lateness keeping me from reliving myself before bed and the browsing leaving me frustrated. However this was your dare so I will leave that up to you.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper