Old 11-26-2020, 09:15 PM   #346
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked, bound, gagged with panties, hogtied.

“Please use!” Written on you.

You must ask 5 people if they want a copy. Or...give it to a high school acquaintance who you haven’t seen in five years and has never seen you naked. Can be sent anonymously.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 03:36 AM   #347
beof95
Distinguished Member

Push the picture under a childhood friends door

A naked picture on a swing in the playground with a dildo in your pussy and "Friends forever" written on your chest

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:15 AM   #348
bdsmlover24

Take a picture in the street, in front of your house/building and make sure it's really easy to recognize it on the picture. You shall be naked on alll fours, with heels, collar and leash (tie the end to something) and pretend to pee like a dog, for exemple against the wall (so you look the wall and your face is not on the picture). Then put a copy of it in the mailbox of your 10 closest neighbourg

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:30 AM   #349
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Take a picture in the street, in front of your house/building and make sure it's really easy to recognize it on the picture. You shall be naked on alll fours, with heels, collar and leash (tie the end to something) and pretend to pee like a dog, for exemple against the wall (so you look the wall and your face is not on the picture). Then put a copy of it in the mailbox of your 10 closest neighbourg
oh this one is mean haha but okay ill do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post

A naked picture on a swing in the playground with a dildo in your pussy and "Friends forever" written on your chest
this one is mean too im really curious if he will know its me

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Naked, bound, gagged with panties, hogtied.

“Please use!” Written on you.

You must ask 5 people if they want a copy. Or...give it to a high school acquaintance who you haven’t seen in five years and has never seen you naked. Can be sent anonymously.
So when i took the pic and printed it 5 times i walked around in the park and randomly asked different people if they want one pic and showed it to them at the same time (did this one with face because it was me asking them and they saw my face anyway) *-* 4 of 5 people i asked took a copy (4 guys) and the 5th person was a woman but she didnt want a copy ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-20-2020, 04:52 AM   #350
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Finally pushed myself to do these two dares
this one is pretty exposing but i promised it so i did it *-*

So i was naked with a collar and leash and on all fours like you ordered ♥ the leash was tied to a lamp post which is in front of my house so i was in much light too ♥ Aylin took the pic for me for these two dares btw ♥

I acted like i peed against the lamp post (so i made one leg up which gave aylin a pretty good view on my pussy but i looked in the opposite direction than the cam was so my face was covered *-*

On the pic my house was the only house which was really visible and you could even see me house-nr and everything *-* i was sooo scared (and i am still) to throw the pic in the mailbox of the 10 closest neighbors each *-* but aylin took the leash once more and i had to crawl next to her like a dog (and no i dont like acting like animals so it was even more humiliating but she forced me... *-* ) until we had all 10 pics spread *-* luckily nobody appeared at any time so i wasnt seen in that night except by those 10 neighbors and im like 60% sure they at least guess its me on the pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post

So the pic was quickly taken... dildo inside me, aylin wrote "Friends forever" on my chest and i sat on a swing on a public playground which we often used to play as we were childs ♥ on the pic i just put one hand in front of my face so its covered *-*

The friend is living in a city which is like 40 mins away from my house so Aylin and i had a long drive haha *-* of course i had to stay naked all the time *-* one time she drove at the same speed as a truck and right next to it so the driver could watch me play with that dildo for a few seconds but then aylin just drove instantly to my old friends house, i pushed the pic under his door still naked with bodywriting and dildo in my pussy (Aylin said if the dildo would fall out while i place the pic i had to ring the doorbell and ask to chill together so i did my best to keep the dildo inside of me which i did very well) ♥

So you can still post much much more dares im still active just dont have so much time like earlier ♥
Still NO LIMIT, except face visible, anything online, blood, pee/poo
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 09:30 PM   #351
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Let's test the no limit theory:

1 - get someone to whip you, make sure you have your whole body covered with visible red marks of a strict whipping (something like 50 to 100 lashes, no less than 50)
2 - cover your face with a paper bag with holes for eyes and mouth
3 - write on your body: stupid cumdumpster "your name" wants to be punished
4 - make it a photo in bondage: tied up to a lamppost at night
5 - make 10 copies
6 - split these copies in 10 different envelopes
7 - on the back of each copy you will write something about yourself, but you will shuffle the envelopes so you don't know which contains what information
8 - here are the things that you will write: a) full name b) your nick name here at getdare with url of this site c) your phone number d) your address e) your e-mail f) a request: "please, do your worst to me, I deserve it"
9 - first copy: just information a, second, just b, third, just c, fourth, just d, fifth, just e, sixth, just f, seventh, a and b, eight, a,b,c, nineth, a,b,c,d,e, tenth, all of it.
10 - after shuffling the envelopes with the photos and information go to a place where there are public restrooms
11 - stand next to the door of the gentlemen's restroom and offer an envelope to the first person who comes to use the place
12 - repeat this process 3 different places (that means you'll have to deliver at least 3 pictures at the same place, and 4 pictures in one of them). You can leave the spot and come back later if you want to or stand there for the whole time till pictures are delivered.
13 - last catch: you have to take off one article of clothing in between each delivery. That means you'll have to take off three items of clothing (or 4) before leaving the place.
14 - shoes, socks, jewlery or any kind accessory are not considered articles of clothing for this dare.

I hope you like it.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:36 PM   #352
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Did the dare above with only very small changes butbi cant report now ill write it tomorrow probably❤️

Comeon guys NO LIMIT except showing face on pic��
Old 01-06-2021, 04:10 PM   #353
AliceP1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Did the dare above with only very small changes butbi cant report now ill write it tomorrow probably❤️

No limit except showing face on a pic, that's VERY brave.

Here's one for you. Make a video where you do a slow striptease and then do a show and tell with all your sex toys, sluttiest clothing and anything else you might use during a dare. End the video by selecting you favourite dildo and using it as a microphone to sing "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston. Obviously bnone of the above requires you to show your face but if you find it to hard to not show it you can wear a mask. PM a link to the video to anyone who asks, everyone who has previously dared you in this thread and to myself.

Have fun and good luck, you're braver than I am.

Limits: Bodily fluids (basically anything that comes OUT of me is not going back IN me)
AliceP1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:28 PM   #354
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

How about:
Produce an advertisement flyer for your "nude cleaning service".

Take a picture of yourself naked, apart from high heels and a gag (or mouth wide open drooling). You should be on all fours scrubbing the floor. Take picture from front, with top of head cropped or covered by advertisement text. Have a dressed man standing in background, arms crossed, clearly watching you work. (multiple similar cleaning poses if you can be bothered).

Make it look like a real advertisement, with contact details. Some extra text you could add: "blowjobs not included", "obedient and hard-working", "satisfaction guarantee - money back and spank me", "no job too dirty" etc.

Post 10 on poles around the neighbourhood. Hand 10 out in person, complete with a convincing sales pitch.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 06:50 AM   #355
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Magnet

Lay your phone on the ground and by a wall that is a fair distance away from the opposing wall, landscape mode. Get off all your clothes. Get on fours next to the phone, and crawl up to the other wall on fours (two knees, two ELBOWS). Get the phone snap its picture either by the timer or by voice command.
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:08 AM   #356
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Get a totally naked picture of yourself sitting down on the ground, with your skin all dirty and greasy, your legs, knees, arms, and forearms wide open, and a sign that reads "WILL FUCK ANYONE FOR FOOD". Make sure you have at least 5 used condoms, maybe more, laying around the picture.

The picture must be taken in a public place, with other people in visible in the background (but far away and obviously without noticing you).

Leave all these pictures together, instead of spreading them apart. If I read your original post correctly, this will mean you will get 50 different people who will get a collection of your pics, instead of 1250(?) people getting separate pics... Is that right?
Old 01-07-2021, 07:10 AM   #357
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Quote:
There is also another one... You won't let us see the pictures!
Old 01-07-2021, 12:30 PM   #358
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Step one
-Pick one photo with everyday clothes and face showup that you think very sensual.
-Print it and write in the back, "I'll come again at X[Busiest time for that place] time and Y[Still have visitor but not many] on Zth date for you sweetheart. Will be there for 20 mins. You need to wear jeans with green shirt backward and hat"
-Pick a public area like library or park, hide that picture in obvious place but not to be find easily. Like put in on envelope and tape it under a table or chair.
-If you check and the envelope is gone, come according what you wrote in the back
-Don't show yourself on X time, just come to check if the person is there

Step two
-Come two hour early and put another picture in the same place. This time, a risqué outfit and lovense lush. Write a new date and time, this time with the love lush link and write find me.
-Come at Y time and pretend as a normal visitor
-If you're found out, ask him/her what he or she want to do with you

If she/he doesn't come at X time, abort this person and redo step one
If she/he doesn't find the second envelope, abort this person. Don't forget to take the envelope back and change the picture with the first picture. Change the date(Z) again.
If someone else find the second envelope, continue the game

Repeat until someone find you
Z=the day you set the envelope + few days

You can ignore the step one if you think it takes too much effort and time.
Old 01-27-2021, 04:04 AM   #359
r0ver
getDare Addict

Take 4 naked pictures.
1. Close up of your tits. They should be clamped and fucktoy written across your chest and clearly visible.
2. From behind. Bent over with your arse spread with weighted clamps on your pussy lips hanging down between your legs.
3. Close up your pussy and arseholdwith clothes pegs or bull dog clips on your puss lips, taped to your thights so that your cunt is spread open and your biggest toy in your arse. Holes for use written above clearly visible.
4. Full body with face visible. Cunt and arsehole spread and plugged as in picture 3, nipples clamped. Fucktoy written across the chest. Holes for use above your pussy and slut on your forehead.

Print them out and place them face down so you can't see which is which.

On the back of 2 of them write "return address" followed by your name and address
On the back of 1 write "return address" followed by your name, but the address of a neighbour.
On the back of 1 write 'please spread this slut's picture'

Without looking at which photo is which, put them in separate envelopes.

On 1 envelope write the name and address of either Aylin or your bf,

On 1 do the same as above, but leave off the postal code and house/flat number

On 1 write the name and address of someone you know but who has never seen you naked or a random neighbour

On 1 do the same as above but leave off the postal code and house/flat number

On the back of each envelope write "for return address see inside"

Now put on a short skirt, knickers, bra and small top.

Visit four different post boxes. At each one, post one of your photos. Then remove an item of clothing and use it to edge, before also putting it in the post box.

Another option is to take some naked pictures and send them out to people as postcards - no envelope, just put the name and address and a stamp on the back of the picture
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 10:45 PM   #360
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

The dare above was my dare.I'm extactic that you accepted it and so looking forward for that report, but it's been quite a while now. Anyway, I'll wait patiently, but still very eagerly for it.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers