Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-13-2018, 03:45 PM   #1
Bea

Female 19/female/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location

19/female/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location

Welcome...

Hi. My name's Bea and I am looking for my first ever slave from this website. I say "slave", and that's what you will be, officially, but I think I'm more looking for a "project". Someone who I can completely shape, micromanage, tease, play with and... own.

I'm talking a constant onslaught of new tasks, a growing list of complex rules which are will almost definitely fail and when that happens, we resort to the structured and detailed depth of your punishments list. Expect structure, lots and lots of structure as your life becomes nothing more than a series of numbers to me... (in a figurative, sexy way lol, don't worry)

Let's hit the brakes, though. That got too sexy, too quickly - it's time to go back to basics. My name is Phoebe, I'm a 19 year old female from the UK who loves music and looking at bad memes as my life wastes away from me. I'm quite abrubt and don't take any bullshit, but I think I have a good sense of humour; if you catch me at the right time. Kink has been a big part of my life for a couple of years, as I've had some experience with other websites, but I've always tended towards more of a sub role. I've enjoyed having power before but never found an official sub, so this might be a fun experiment for me.

In terms of the kinks that I'm looking for, I like to be very flexible but primarily, I'm looking for sissies. I will accept non-sissies who are in to ABDL or petplay (NOT furries), but I really find the idea of sissifying a guy as a project a really fun idea.

Actual tasks will be very varied and suited to your likes and limits. I will, likely, favour those with a more varied selection of workable likes; sorry!

Qualities I'm Looking For
- active !!!
- loyal
- talkative
- good sense of humour
- descriptive / good English
- HONEST
- creative

Let me expand on each one, really quickly.

Active: I want to be messaging every day, throughout the day ideally. A timezone close to GMT would be ideal but not nessecary, as long as I can be in contact with you for at least 2-3 hours a day.

Loyal: Don't ghost me.

Talkative: Despite the opening paragraph, I don't actually just want a number. I want a slave with personality. If you just go "Yes, Ma'am" - I might as well be talking to Cleverbot.

Good Sense of Humour: Don't be boring, basically. Be my friend and my slave.

Descriptive: Don't Talk Like This. Or this like. Reports should be detailed, but that's something I can deal with later - what I mainly mean is that your English is readable. I won't be responding to badly written applications.

Honest: I don't require pictures, but I do require you to tell the truth. I'm a pretty good liar detector and if you are bullshitting, I will manage to trip you up, eventually. Try me.

Creative: Mess with me! If I tell you to leave your room and go and masturbate, say "I left and went back in". You might get punished for the cheek, but have some fun with the game. Be a brat, I love a good brat.

Logistics
- I don't care about age, as long as you're 18+
- I don't care about gender, probably prefer males though
- I kinda don't care about location but a good timezone helps

Okay, how to apply?

To apply, message me on GetDare with the title "Slavery Application". Any other titles will be ignored and won't be responded to. Do not Kik me to ask me to be your Mistress. You can Kik me to talk but if you drag the conversation to "sooo can I be ur slave?", I will refer you to my GetDare inbox.

I want to use GetDare so I can do a little bit of stalking and see what kind of person you're like when you're not writing a response to an ad.

Your application should include, but feel free to include more:

- where are you from? how old are you? are you male/female/other?
- send me a dank meme
- 3 interesting, non-kinky facts about you
- what you do in your days (do you go to uni? work? what do you study/work as?)
- how did you get in to kink?
- what are you expecting from this relationship?
- what are your kinks? Tell me exactly why you like at least one of them.
- what did you like about my ad?
- what did you not like about my ad? (answer "nothing", I fucking dare you)
- what experience do you have? tell me a funny story about your experience.
- this is a Jaffa Cake. Is it a cake or a biscuit, in your opinion? (answer wrong and I'll punish you even if I don't make you a slave)

I'll try to respond to every application that's proper. I doubt there will be too many, hopefully the few hoops I've provided will cut down on some bullshit. (Do you hear that, boys? This one could be easy meat! Get'er!)

I'll probably make a decision in a few days, no promises.

- Bea
The following 9 users say Thank You to Bea for this post:
Old 02-14-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
TIM1
getDare Devil

Wow - You are looking for sissies - I think You will get flod of messsages. Most of them will probably not follow Your rules but still there would be lots of them

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
Old 02-14-2018, 11:24 PM   #3
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Great ad, good luck with your search

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Old 02-15-2018, 02:28 AM   #4
NoLimitz

Are my eyes deceiving me? A Domme that doesn't seem to be a man in disguise asking for pictures? If I weren't already taken I would be all over this! I would have said add some more likes/dislikes, but I'm sure you kno de wae! Cluckcluckcluckcluck! Good (c)luck with your search! lol

Edit: Me and my Master was taking a break, and now we have decided to part ways. Please hold on for me as I prepare and write you a nice application!

Edit 2: I was going to add more likes to my message to you but I didn't want to give you too much to read... but I think I failed at that in the end.. lol

Last edited by NoLimitz; 02-15-2018 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:51 AM   #5
Bea

I've had an absolutely insane amount of responses. I'm still going to try to respond to everyone (who completed the application correctly) but it's going to take a lot more time than I anticipated! Bare with me.

Also, don't stop applying just yet - and don't let the high numbers scare you off. d: No offense to any guys, but at least 40% of applications are low-effort trash.

Diapered until: 11/12/2018
Denied until: 18/12/2018
Message me to add to either timer! (Max 1 week per message)

: humiliation, control, petplay, semi-public, pee, diapers, bondage, long-term, verbal abuse
: masturbation, edges, pain, poop, public, anal, blackmail, friends/family, pics
The following user says Thank You to Bea for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 06:31 AM   #6
Natalie_XI

Wow that's a truly well-written ad, obviously you put a lot of effort into it, kudos to you!

Obviously i'm not here to apply since i' neither sub or male, just wanted to say a big thank you cause i finally learned what these uh, pastries? () are called. Was bugging me forever.

Anyway, don't want to waste your time anymore with my blabbering best of luck finding a worthy sub and have a great day.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:38 AM   #7
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea View Post
I've had an absolutely insane amount of responses. I'm still going to try to respond to everyone (who completed the application correctly) but it's going to take a lot more time than I anticipated! Bare with me.

Also, don't stop applying just yet - and don't let the high numbers scare you off. d: No offense to any guys, but at least 40% of applications are low-effort trash.
40% this is still a nice result, trust me
Good luck in your search Phoebe!

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Old 02-16-2018, 07:30 AM   #8
subjoi

Hey I just send you my application, and I can't wait to hear from you....
Dislike: heavy anal, extreme pain, shaving,
Limits: public humiliation, Piss/scat

Sissy truth or dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...69#post3442069

Looking for an Owner
Old 02-17-2018, 08:24 AM   #9
Bea

Applications are closed.

I don't have time to feedback on everybody's applications, so I wrote a little blog post describing what I think was done well / not so well in all applications: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85822

I'm sorry to everyone who wasn't chosen, it was a very tough decision and there were a lot of high-quality applications.

Good luck to everyone, in future searches.

Diapered until: 11/12/2018
Denied until: 18/12/2018
Message me to add to either timer! (Max 1 week per message)

: humiliation, control, petplay, semi-public, pee, diapers, bondage, long-term, verbal abuse
: masturbation, edges, pain, poop, public, anal, blackmail, friends/family, pics

Advertisements
Kink Talk