Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-21-2017, 08:08 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Female 29/female/switch seeks 21+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

29/female/switch seeks 21+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Recently I have been very interested in exploring blackmail, humiliation and degradation, so here I am looking for someone to explore these with. So let's get the boring stuff out of the way first:

I am a 29 years old female living in the UK and searching for a sub/slave with whom I can explore blackmail, humiliation and degradation. I do not have a lot of free time. I work two jobs alongside being a mother and submitting to my own Sir who I am also romantically involved with. Then of course there is the usual daily life commitments as well as family and friends. So if you're looking for someone who can be around for several hours a day, this isn't the ad for you.

What am I looking for specifically?
My main interest right now is blackmail. I do not want to ruin you. I want to explore humiliating and degrading you and blackmailing you. I want to push you to your very limits and make you wonder why you are doing this and then put you back together with care and praise. I believe aftercare is very important no matter the dynamics of the relationship. I want to explore the power exchange and control. I will never ask something of you that is unsafe or puts you in a dangerous situation. I will never ask something of you that brings unknowing or unconsenting people into play or could have legal ramifications. I will never ask something of you that causes lasting harm, physically or otherwise. That said, if you don't do what I ask of you I will release the material. Which brings me to:

What happens if you disobey?
Stage 1: Minor material released.
Stage 2: Moderately incriminating material released.
Stage 3: All material released.

I am not unreasonable and I am aware that life happens, and things we can't expect or plan for crop up without warning. If you have a genuinely good reason for being unable to follow orders I may relent on releasing the material once I have weighed your reasons and decided if they are good enough. The above stages are more for if you decide you just don't want to/can't be bothered etc.

What am I not looking for?
I am not looking for someone who is under 21 years of age, someone who writes in text speak (Really, what do you do with all that time you save writing "u" instead of "you"?) or someone who can not string together coherent sentences. I am not looking for someone who needs a lot of time and attention as I simply don't have that time to give you.

What about pics/proof?
Usually I do not ask for pictures in my ads, but as the main focus this time is blackmail, this time I am going to expect them and/or videos as proof of tasks completed. However, I am not willing to share pictures of myself. I am aware this is highly unfair and will eliminate a lot of people. However it isn't something I will budge on.

There are several pictures in my album on gD and kinktalk that quite clearly show I am female and anything more personal is reserved for my Sir. I am willing to send a short audio recording as an additional verification to the album pictures I am female and several gd members can confirm I am who I say I am if you need additional references.

Will my own d/s relationship with AM affect ours?
I may ask AM for his thoughts on tasks I create or for modifications with them. You need to be okay with the fact he may have input at times. While I have very briefly dabbled in blackmail with another gd member in the past, it is still extremely new for me and I will be learning just as much as you will. As mentioned above, my relationship with AM is much more than solely d/s.

This means I will not allow this relationship to detract from mine and his. If I feel you are unintentionally causing problems for us I will warn you once. If things don't improve I will end everything between us. If I feel you are intentionally trying to cause problems for us I will end things immediately. AM will be fully aware of everything that is going on. I do not and will not hide or keep anything from him. He will not see any of the material you provide me with, however.

How will we communicate?
Communication will take place by the gD PM system, gd chat room and/or email. As I stated above I do not have a lot of free time, so I am not able to be around for a lot of the time. I will however check in with you using one of the above methods at least 1-2 times a day. If there are times I can not be around/check in then I will let you know in advance.

Will you push my limits and what if I want to back out?
I will only push your soft limits that we have discussed in advance. We will discuss your hard limits before beginning your blackmail and I will not touch them, unless you tell me you want to work on them. With that said, I will push you and challenge you and there may be times you wonder why you agreed to this and want to quit immediately. Which is why we will initially agree on a minimum time frame for your blackmail. If you quit before the time expires, materials will be released. Once the time expires, we will review and discuss if and how we want to move forward.

What if one or both of us decides we don't like it after all?
While I am interested in the power exchange I am aware I may come to the conclusion that blackmailing someone isn't for me after all. If that happens I wont continue after the initial time expires. If you decide you don't want to continue after the initial time frame expires, then all materials will be deleted and we will go our separate ways as friends. Just a few more things to cover and if you've made it this far well done. Have a pink star.

About you:
-You must be 21 or over.
-You must be open to communication.
-Honesty. Honesty. Honesty.
-You must be able to write appropriately. I understand English isn't everyone's first language, but if you message me "tlkn lyke dis leme b ur slv" ...I'm not even going to respond.
-You must be able to check gd and email daily or almost daily.
-You must be willing to do everything I ask of you and understand if you don't I will release your material. (Within your predefined limits, of course.)
-Blackmail, humiliation and degradation has to be in your likes or interests/curiosities.

If you are interested you can respond by PM. I took a long time writing this ad and if you respond I expect effort on your part. Please do not use titles in your messages with me. I do not like them and we are not in a relationship yet. Be sure to include the following information:

*How long are you willing to be blackmailed for to begin with?
*What starting materials are you willing to provide me with?
*Do you have any experience being blackmailed? If so, please explain.
*What are your soft limits we can push once we develop trust?
*What are your non negotiable limits?
*Likes/dislikes/soft and hard limits:
*Anything else you think may be relevant or may interest me:
*Lifestyle (Work/school, hobbies etc):
*A random fact about yourself:
*The colour of your star:

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-23-2017 at 09:39 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 08-21-2017, 08:23 AM   #2
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

I love this add.
It has everything a reliable sub could ask for.

And since a lot of people are looking for blackmail I can only recommend this young lady, she is strict but honest and fair.

I'd even love to apply myself but I'm very happy with my current mistress so I'll have to pass.

But I hope that you'll find the perfect slave to explore your fantasy!

Edit:Please dont try to pull a short thing here, she will release your information, as a warning to all the wank and leavers. ;p

Your,
Dashie
Old 08-21-2017, 04:44 PM   #3
LaurasStar

This should be an example for writing a good ad. Best of luck to you
The following user says Thank You to LaurasStar for this post:
Old 08-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Very well written as always!

I will not be shocked when you come running to me tomorrow looking for extra sticks to help beat off everybody who responds to the ad.

You are amazing Icey and I hope you can find somebody worthy of your attention.

Ps. Anybody who mistreats Icey has to deal with ME!!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 08-23-2017, 05:05 AM   #5
Slut-b

Great post. Thank you for taking the time to write something so thoughtful. Gives me renewed faith in this site :-)

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood, permanent, face, hard impact CBT

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
The following user says Thank You to Slut-b for this post:
Old 08-23-2017, 10:26 AM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thank you for all the kind words.

I will respond to everyone who actually read the ad properly but I do have quite a few replies to sift through, so please be patient while I do so.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 08-24-2017, 07:10 AM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I believe I have answered everyone who aren't quite what I am looking for. Those who haven't heard back from me yet have piqued my interest and can expect a response in the next few days or so with follow up questions/communications before I make my final decision.

Thank you for your patience, and I wish all the luck in the world to those I didn't feel compatable with on their search.

-Edit: Throwing a hissy fit at me because I declined you wont change my mind, only convince me my instincts were correct and get you on my ignore list. Just in case anyone else wants to try that.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-28-2017 at 12:51 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 08-29-2017, 08:00 AM   #8
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

oooh, this is a very tempting idea...

Good luck to everyone - I'm sure it will be one hell of a journey!

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
The following 2 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 08-30-2017, 04:23 PM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I would like to thank everyone who applied. I am slowly narrowing the list down and would like to request due to the overwhelming responses that are still coming in even now no further applications to be sent at this time.

I would also like to thank everyone who was civil/friendly/gracious about my desicion to decline them. It gave me renewed faith in the site/members after the ones who suddenly turned into insolent five year olds when they didn't get their own way. Thank you!!

As an aside: If you applied and it's clear you didn't read the ad, I'm not going to respond. If you can't be bothered to read then I can't be bothered to answer you.

Thank you to all those who DID read it fully, and again to everyone who has remained nice throughout.
Get a rule from me here.

The following 5 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk