Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-19-2015, 01:18 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Envelope Fake Report

I am not sure whether this thread belongs in the Lounge or not.
So please excuse me if this thread belongs in another section of the getDare Forum.

All those creative people, injecting all their imagination into their dares: doing their best to satisfy someone's needs by just giving away these time consuming dares. Unfortunately, this behavior isn't always rewarded by the person who received this dare, whether the mastermind of the dare asks for this reward or not. A simple reward would be to write a small report. Compared to this, a picture would be a huge reward, but this aside from what this thread all is about.

What is this thread about?
This thread is about me. And about you if you want, but mostly about me. I'll be writing reports for you. These reports will mainly be focused on the tasks, dares, assignments or whatever you want to call it. I'll be writing these reports using my imagination, so you might even find these reports entertaining like you enjoy stories.

What do you have to do?
First should ask yourself: do I want a report? If you don't, this sentence will be the last sentence that you'll be reading. However, if you do want a report of your dare then continue reading the next paragraphs. Basically put, you'll be putting all your effort into one single dare and post this in the thread. I'll make sure that these dares will be rewarded, whether these dares include (general) extreme limits or a simple edge. All likes, dislikes and limits might be included.

What do I, RiskyFlame, have to do?
Depending on the quality of the dare that you post, a report will be written. A small dare will get a good report. A bigger dare will get an even better report. A huge dare will get an amazing report, although I won't be promising anything at this point. Remember: the length of a dare is not the only thing that determines the quality of a dare. The format, creativity and components of the dare also determine the quality. Once this report is written, I will post it in this thread.

What's the catch?
Simply put, I won't be doing the dares. Elaborated, I will write the reports based on my imagination. My imagination is based on... Well, I don't have much experience regarding doing dares, so I guess it's based on nothing really. The reports will most likely be believable yet they might contain a few things that are hard to believe. These things can be caused by a lack of experience or lack of knowledge of things such as the human body and SM articles. But I hope to avoid such mistakes by doing my research on the subject.

Disclaimer.
Things written in my reports might be harmful to one’s body or mind. Be careful what you decide to do when you base it on my reports. I cannot be held responsible for the choices you made or the thoughts you thought.

Let's start.
I'll be looking forwards to your dares. So post your dare below in this thread and I'll be writing the report that you requested. These reports might take some time, but don't worry, I'll post the report of your dare once the previous report is finished. For those who read the whole thread, thus ending at these last sentences, you may ask for explicit things. These can vary from sending the report to your Private Message inbox to writing the report by hand. Depending on what you ask from me, I might fulfill your request.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 08:38 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

No dares or requests have been received. I still hope some of you would like some reports for their dares. Since the reports will be fake, there are no likes, dislikes and limits. In other words, extreme limits may be included in your dare.

For those who hesitating whether they should post a dare or not: here is an example of a report I made about four months ago.

Attachment 5355

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 11-10-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:44 AM   #3
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

I need someone to test my new dare and if you want to write reports go ahead

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=234975
Old 09-29-2015, 02:17 AM   #4
DevilsPlaything

I dare you to sneak into the whitehouse naked.

You get points for each of the following tasks:
10 pts. if you find the kitchen and run through it.
20 pts. if you make it to the oval office
50 pts. if your caught on a news camera but make it out without getting arrested
100 pts. if you hump president Obama's leg during a press conference.
200 pts. if your not tackled in the process
600 pts. if your actions that day lead to world peace.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:45 PM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Well, the first report is coming up. It took me a while, because I only wrote when I felt like it. Also because I wrote the report twice; the second report multiplied by one and a half regarding the amount of words. Adding more details, better structure to the sentences and more. If you want to read my report on the Edward Fortyhands Challenge dare, scroll down a little.

By the way, my original though was to read it one last time to remove the grammer and spelling mistakes, but I was lazy and just posted it as is. So I hope that there aren't too many errors in the report.

Be aware: this is the second report that I've written ever. So I still need to practise on some aspects.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 10-06-2015 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:49 PM   #6
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Edwards Fortyhands Challenge

Quote:

Report written by: RiskyFlame
Dare written by: Dashie
Date of report: October the 6th
Length of the report: 5000+ words.
The Dare.

The basic idea of this dare is to perform the Edward Fortyhands Challenge (EFC). The EFC is about drinking two 1 liter bottles filled with liquid that are taped around your hands until both bottles are empty. However, in the case of this dare, these two bottles contain a laxative liquid mixed with water, soda, grape juice or anything other you’d like to drink. Once this dare has been done, a report will be given answering certain questions.

The Report.

I started off by gathering all necessary things for this dare. This implied that I had to buy a laxative liquid solution. I chose to buy Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Grape via the internet. Once I received the package, I scraped the remaining items that were needed for the dare: two 1 liter bottles, a roll of duct tape, a stick and water to mainly fill the empty bottles with. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any 1 liter bottles at the time, so I used 1,5 liter bottles that I was going to fill up to 1 liter.

As any person would do, I started by reading the information leaflet that could be found in the box of the liquid laxative solution to make sure that nothing bad would happen to me afterwards. In this case, I was not thinking about the duct taped hands or the main effect of the laxative solution. I was thinking about the side effects and possible dangers of the laxative solution. For example (something that I read), that it would not be recommended to drink the solution if you have a certain kidney disease and to ask for the opinion of your doctor. After broadly reading the leaflet, I concluded that the solution was safe to use.

After clearing the situation, I continued with the dare. I picked up the two 1,5 liter bottles, took the cap off the lid and started filling both the bottles equally with the laxative grape solution. Once the bottles were evenly filled, I added water to them until they both reached a content of approximately 1 liter.

I capped both the bottles loosely, not to spill while duct taping the bottles stuck to my hands but loose enough to take off the caps after my hands were disabled. I looked at the table and thought this is it. I picked up the roll of duct tape, ready to tape the bottles to both my hands. I chose to tape a bottle to my left hand first, because I am right-handed. I undid a piece of the roll and place it just below my wrist. Next, I placed my hand firmly on the thickest section of the bottles. Final, I started to loop the roll of duct tape around my hand and the bottle. I decided to duct tape the bottle like the Egyptians rolled in their mummies 4000 years ago: circling around the object and slowly going upwards. Because of this, roughly every place on the bottle (and my hand) had two layers of duct tape on top of it, if not three layers. Once I finished, an almost perfect spiral of duct tape was placed around my hand and the bottle. I tried to move my fingers. It wasn’t a success; I couldn’t lift or even move a single finger of my right hand.

Next, it was the turn of my left hand to be duct taped. To those of you who were wondering what the stick was for in this dare, it’ll be explained now. I took the stick with my left, still free hand and placed it between my legs. I went to my back garden, rammed the stick into the ground with all my might and placed the roll of duct tape around the stick. Then I just took the same steps as I chose to take when I duct taped my right hand, except for one change only. My right hand is already secured with the duct tape, meaning that I can’t circle the roll of duct tape around my left hand. So instead, I circle my left hand (while holding the bottle) around the stick with the roll of duct tape. I expected that I wouldn’t get a just as nice a spiral of duct tape like on my right hand, but it would be good enough. So I placed a part of the just below my wrist, picked up the bottle with a firm hand and started circling my hand around the stick. Soon enough my left hand was fully secured to the bottle. I was surprised about how well the spiral turned out to be.

The last thing I had to do was to cut the roll of duct tape of my hand. When I started the dare, I thought of using a pair of scissors somehow. But once both my hands were taped, I figured that it wouldn’t be so easy to do so. I looked around and remembered that I once cut myself by accident when I grabbed the side of a stone wall once. Somehow, those stones were sharp enough to cut my skin, so I thought it would work for duct tape as well. I walked over to the stone wall and started sliding the end of the duct tape over the sharp stone. It worked, the duct tape was cut and the roll fell down on the ground. I decided that the job was done, left the stick and the roll of duct tape outside and headed indoors again. It’s a good thing that I left the backdoor open, because I totally forgot that both my hands were disabled now. I walked over the doorstep, hooked my foot at the back of the backdoor and slammed it behind me once I was inside again.

I walked to my living room and looked at the bottles. I thought about what was written on the information leaflet. The laxative solution should start working after a couple of hours; in about two or three hours to be more exact. I have never drunk this much water in three hours. In fact, I only drink when I am thirsty, meaning that I normally don’t reach the standard of one and a half liters of fluids. Let alone drinking two liters within a couple of hours. I knew it was going to be hard to drink both the bottles empty, but seeing that my hands were secured with duct tape didn’t really encourage me to continue the dare. Even so, I asked for the dare. So what excuse do I have for not doing the dare if I asked for it?

Still looking at the bottles and its fluids inside, I remembered that my family would be back just before diner time. I knew this before I started to do this dare, so I started early today. It was about half an hour that I started this dare and it’s only about 10:00 am. I had approximately eight hours left before they were back home, so I had enough time on my hand to perform this dare. Well, I assumed that I had enough time before they came back. But I won’t spoil this report for you, so you just have to read this report in its whole.

I looked down and thought about the way I was dressed. It never occurred to me that it might have been better for me if I had redressed myself into something more comfortable. Whether it’s during the week or at weekends, I almost wear the usual set of clothing. Boxers, jeans with a belt, a short, socks (duh) and some upper body second layers depending on the temperature. This is the standard of me, although I have tons of very different jeans, shirts, sweaters and stuff. But back to the report, I was wearing normal blue jeans with a black belt. A white shirt was added with a black emblem on it. Not to forget, short white socks and a yellow short trunk. Once again, I looked at the filled bottles. I saw that the belt might cause problems. With the bottles still closed, I tried to lower my jeans by putting the bottom of both the bottles on my waistband, pulling it downwards. As I thought, I can’t undo my jeans without undoing the belt first. A belt doing its job right, but this is exactly the problem. Eventually, my bladder will fill up nicely until I get the urge to pee. But because of my stupid belt, I either had to drink as fast as I can to take to remove the bottles so I could undo my belt or the other option: peeing myself. I wriggled my hands as hard as I could, but I couldn’t move a finger. Let alone undoing the duct tape all by myself.

I started thinking of any other methods for my release. I was shocked that I didn’t really thought about any release method before I started duct taping my hands to the bottles. I immediately started pondering. After a while, I came up with four release methods for which I thought would work.

#1 I could finish drinking the fluids until one of the bottles was empty. Then I would squeeze in the bottle and start to wriggle my hand while pushing the bottle away from my hand with my foot.

#2 I could stop drinking the fluids and let them flow in the kitchen sink. Then I would squeeze in the bottle and start to wriggle my hand while pushing the bottle away from my hand with my foot.

#3 I don’t drink the fluids and start trying to do anything within my power to escape the duct tape.

#4 I could play it dangerous and use a knife of some sort to cut the duct tape. I would hold the knife between my knees, pointing it upwards and carefully cut the duct tape. However, I figured that I would stab myself about a dozen times before I actually started cutting the duct tape.

Like I said, I asked for this dare. So I have no excuse to discontinue this dare. On top of that, people might assume that I wouldn’t finish the dare anyways, so stop giving me dares at all. Because of this, option two couldn’t be done. Option three has already been tried, but not been written down yet in this report. Somewhere between now and right after finishing duct taping both my hands, I tested whether I could undo the securement. I concluded a NO. Option three is not possible. As for option four, I simply don’t want to stab myself until I lose my conscious and bleed to death. Option four: scrapped. So any of the release methods I came up with, option one is my best and only option. I thought about this conclusion and figured that when even this release method fails me, I still already drank a lot and would almost be finished. Still, thinking about this all started because of one question that was still unsolved.

I looked back at the bottles again and as you might have figured out, I kept postponing everything that I should’ve already started at. Those two liters just seemed like a wall to me and I knew that once you started, there is no way back because of the laxative solution. Actually, the duct tape poses more like a wall to me with only one solution to break it: drink the solution. I assumed that I could only undo the duct tape when I squeeze the bottles, creating space beneath the duct tape so I could pull my hands out of underneath the duct tape. It finally became clear to me that I had to drink the solution unless I want my family too see the bottles taped to my hand. I lifted the right bottle and moved it towards my mouth. I slowly opened my mouth and prepared myself for what was about to come. Once the bottle reached my mouth, I slowly inserted the top of the bottle and closed my mouth. I clenched my teeth around the top and started to twist my arm and my head, each in the opposite direction. I took my time, postponing what is about to happen eventually. I lowered my right arm, lifted the left bottle towards my mouth while I spat the cap of the right bottle on the ground. A couple of seconds it took to remove the cap of the left bottle also. Both bottles were opened and there was no way I could close them again.

Just when I was about to stare at the bottles again, I focused my mind and knew what I had to do. I braced myself and figured I should start to drink the right bottle first to free my dominant hand first. I raised the right bottle and stop just above my chin. I inserted the bottle into my mouth and started gulping the solution, not taking it slowly. I wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind, making space for the solution. Not the solution itself, of course, but the thought of finishing the first bottle. I kept drinking and drinking until I couldn’t handle it anymore. The moment I reached my limit, I forced myself to drink just a little more. I opened my eyes and lowered the bottle. I laid down while steadily holding the bottles up straight and rested my stomach. I relaxed all my diaphragm muscles, tilted my head sideward and looked at how far I managed to empty the bottle. Close, but not close enough. I emptied about three quarters of the bottle.

After doing nothing for about 10 minutes, except for lying down on the couch and thinking about how this dare would end. I decided to continue finishing the bottle. I could strain my any muscle in my body again without causing pain to my stomach, which I saw as the right moment to continue drinking. I expected to finish the last quarter without taking a pause in between. I was just as much as a normal glass of water, not that big a deal I thought. I put the bottle to my mouth and slowly raised the bottom of the bottle, drinking the leftover of the previous time carefully. I took my time, not wanting to cause myself a stomach ache. A dozen seconds it took before I started drinking the air in the bottle, thus finished drinking. The first milestone has been reached.

Right after finishing the bottle, I started squeezing the bottle. I tried to create some space below the duct tape in order to let my hand slide out under tape. The duct tape would let go of my skin, so I prepared myself for my plan: option 1. I withdrew my right leg and placed my foot at the side of the empty bottle. Slowly, I started to push my foot against to bottle while I pulled my hand towards myself. I felt my hand slightly coming loose from the bottle, but my fingers were as stuck as they were before. I stopped squeezing the bottle at the moment I realized that it didn’t help me in my position, possibly only worsen the situation. Worsening the situation because by squeezing both sides of the bottle, the front and back (the back is where my hand is placed) will expand slightly. After a while, I pushed and pulled with a little too much strength and I hand started to hurt. It felt like my hand was being crushed while the skin was being ripped off at the same time. I lowered my foot and wanted to rub my right hand, but instead I looked at the left bottle. My right hand still burned like hell, so instead of my left hand, I used my elbow to rub the back of my hand through the duct tape. It didn’t help much; still the burning feeling was being reduced to a very irritating itching feeling which I thought was better.

I felt despondent. My plan didn’t work. My right hand was still trapped within the spiral duct tape and my left hand still held a bottle filled with a laxative solution. I laid down on the couch and cleared my mind. I neither wanted to drink anymore nor want to think of what to do. I just laid there and decided that I needed some entertainment aka television. I stood up, picked up the television remote controller and turned on the television. I kept zapping through the channels until I saw that the Simpsons were on. I left the channel on and saw that the Simpsons episode just ended. I opened the TV guide and saw that more Simpson episodes were about to come.

So I relaxed and watched an episode of The Simpsons. A few times I laughed and felt my stomach, but it was worth the laugh. The episode finished and I thought that it wouldn’t hurt if I would watch another episode. I really love the storylines and the humor of The Simpsons and new episodes were being broadcasted, or at least episodes that I haven’t see yet. In any case, I really didn’t want to drink the other bottle empty, so I would’ve postponed it anyhow. I better have some fun instead of just looking at this bottle, so I decided to watch one more episode of The Simpsons. The episode was just about to start when I made my decision, so my fate for the next 20 minutes was sealed.

Second episode: great! I laughed more as when I watched the first episode and it didn’t even hurt my stomach when I laughed. Another episode of The Simpsons was already starting, but I knew that it wouldn’t be a good idea to watch a third one. I would be wasting too much time. In fact, I felt a slight level of pressure already and I still have a belt around my waist. In retrospect, I saw that I maybe should’ve started the second bottle at the very least. The level of pressure on my bladder is only about to rise while I’ll be drinking more and more of the solution, making me even more desperate to pee.

It has been about an hour ago that I started drinking the laxative solution. I started the dare about 90 minutes ago, the duct tape part took about 20 minutes, but I postponed the drinking part until 10 minutes later when I figured out that there was no way possible to remove those bottles from my hands when the bottles were still filled. Once I started drinking, it took me about 10 minutes to empty the first bottle. Afterwards, my stomach felt like it was about to explode for a few minutes. I relaxed for a quite long time, 40 á 50 minutes. While relaxing, I watched The Simpsons, better having fun than being bored. Then a new challenge was facing me: drinking the second bottle of the laxative solution. After the 50 minutes relaxing, I believed that I could finish at least half of the bottle. Even though I was still disgusted of what I was drinking, because normally I don’t really like drinking water, let alone drinking water with such vague flavor which I hate even more than just plain water. Still, it had to be done. So there I went, raising my left arm, my left hand, aiming the top of the bottle between my wet lips (of my face). Like how I drank me first bottle empty, I gulped the solution without taking a breath in between. Just get it over with.

I lowered the bottle and rested it on the empty seat next to me. I looked down at the bottle and saw that I had just a little more than half of it left. I was rather disappointed as I would’ve thought that I drank more than only 40% of the solution. It’s not that I wanted to stop drinking or that the taste is the problem at hand. I just couldn’t no longer because of my stomach and bladder. While I drank, the pressure in my bladder just skyrocketed. If I continued drinking anyway, I was almost sure that I would pee myself. I don’t really mind peeing myself; it’s not that I find it very humiliating when nobody will ever know about it. The thing about peeing myself is that I can’t change my clothing when I peed myself in this situation. I don’t want to breathe constantly in that pee smell and making the whole house smell like pee. What my family would think when they came home and smell such a smell, I won’t want to think about that. I decided to turn on the television again and watch another episode of The Simpsons, although the episode is halfway through already. But instead of just watching it, I continuing drinking the solution. I just hoped that I can hold my bladder until I finished the bottle and undid my belt.

So far, my plan worked. I managed to keep my bladder under control while drinking the solution and even having fun watching The Simpsons. I kept drinking the last quantity of the solution, portion by portion. After a while, I finished the ending half of the third episode and the beginning half of the fourth episode and I had drunk about a third of what was left before I started with my strategy. So far I was able to hold my bladder in check, but it was getting too hard at the moment. On top of that, my bowels started to convulse. I took swallow of the solution along with my confident in myself regarding being able to still control my bladder. Especially since my bowels started to convulse, uncontrollably straining my muscles. I wasn’t sure in how many minutes, if not seconds, I was about to pee myself. I faced the fact that I no longer could undo my belt before I peed myself. I stood up and walked towards my bathroom. I didn’t want to run, because I didn’t want to use more muscles than was necessary to get to I thought it would be the best to pee myself. I opened the door of the bathroom, went inside and closed the bathroom door from the inside. I knew nobody was home; it’s just one of my habits. I walked towards the bathtub, lifted my legs into the tub and stood there. I just had to get it over with.

The report is too long to be posted in one post, so to be continued in the next post.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 10-06-2015 at 01:52 PM.
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 10-06-2015, 01:50 PM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Edwards Fortyhands Challenge

The report of Edwards Fortyhand Challenge continues in this post.

I decided to drink as much as I was able to drink, regardless of whether I was about to pee, am peeing or don’t pee. Just pouring as much of the solution inside my body, knowing that I would pee myself eventually: wearing clothes, standing in the bathtub and nobody who knew what I was doing today. I raised the bottle to my mouth and started to drink at my normal pace. The moment I started to swallow the first bit of the solution, my bladder opened the gates. I closed my eyes and kept drinking. At first, I felt a warm feeling just below my crotch. A few seconds after, I started to feel the stream of my pee. My warm pee chose my right leg, feeling my right jeans leg getting all wet and sticky against my skin. I kept drinking while I experienced the warm feeling for the first time. I might even have enjoyed it a little; the warm feeling, the stream tickling my skin very softly. And there the stream reached the end: the bathtub. I still wore my socks; getting soaked with the pee in the tub. I was still peeing, I was still getting the convulsions and yes; I was still drinking the solution.

I was almost done drinking. I felt the bottle getting lighter and lighter until everything last drop of the solution has been drunk. Just after I drink the second bottle empty, I stopped peeing meaning that my bladder was empty. I took a deep breath after the drink and smelled the odor of my urine. It didn’t really smell that awful, still you didn’t smell good. My convulsions started to get stronger and I figured that I should start straining my anus a little as precaution. I didn’t want to all my excreta to be in my jeans due a next bigger convulsion. Before this would happen to me, I had to find a way to remove the bottles from my hand. I thought hard about a solution, but deep down already knew that there would only be one way to remove them. I really hoped that it wouldn’t have come to this, but I had no other choice. I was forced to choose for option four: cutting the duct tape using a sharp tool. However, I really wanted to free myself safely, so I chose for the smallest pair of scissors with the least sharp tip. I doubted between two pair of scissors: the nail scissors or those safe scissors meant for small kids. I would’ve chosen for the safe scissors that is meant for children if it weren’t for my situation. My socks were soaked in my pee and even when I took them off, I would dirty the path I would walk to the kid’s scissors. So it wasn’t really a choice to me, because the nail scissors are almost right next to me in a drawer unit. Naturally, I didn’t want my family find out about what I did today. So I chose for the safest way regarding keeping the secret.

I hoped that I would find the nail scissors quickly enough. It was a long time ago since I used the nail scissors for the last time, because nowadays I use a nail clipper for my set of nails. I leaned on the edge of the bathtub and opened the drawer by putting the neck of the bottle behind the handle. I saw a couple of white pouches and a pink one that was about twice the size of the other pouches. I leaned more forward and experienced another set of convulsions, stronger than the previous ones. I had to hurry, so I place the end of the bottle in each opening of every pouch, trying to look inside for the nail scissors. Opened up all the pouches, but didn’t found the tool yet, so I started to move the items in each pouch aside, figuring that the item might be covered by all the other care products. My arm was getting tired and I was about to lean back to rest my arm when I saw what I was looking for. Still, I leaned back to let my right arm take over the leaning. I tried to grab, push or however I could get it, but it seemed harder than how I planned to get the nail scissors in my mind. In the end, I won by pushing the nail scissors against the side of the pouch, sliding it upwards and letting it drop on the ground. I then kneeled in the bathtub, adding some extra urine to my jeans around my knees, and grabbed the nail scissors using both the bottles.

I got the nail scissors and dropped it into the bathtub by accident. I started to care less and less about how bad I would small and how dirty my clothes would become. Still, I didn’t want to poop in my jeans also. I sat down in the tub, my ass in the urine, grabbed the nail scissors with both the bottles and placed it between my knees, upwards. I opened the scissors, uncovering the sharp side. My plan was to put the sharp side in the small gab between the bottle, my hand and the duct tape. My plan was to keep sawing the duct tape once I put the tip of the scissors in the gab. But once again, like always, it was harder than I thought. I could sit comfortable in the bathtub, so I had to use my abs to sit properly while holding my knees tightly against each other to keep the nail scissors at place. Not forgetting that I had to tighten my anus. All these muscles I needed to strain were getting harder and harder, especially because I wanted to relax my bowels instead of putting more pressure on it. I shuffled my ass backwards until I leaned against the end of the bathtub. It helped me to relax a little more, although it was still a challenge to keep everything inside my bowels.

Minutes passed by and I managed to put the tip of the scissors in the gab after stabbing myself a dozen times. I didn’t pierce my skin, but this didn’t mean that it didn’t hurt (a lot). I already started to saw through the duct tape and I managed to cut about a fifth of the full length that I had to cut until I would be able to free my right hand. It seemed like the convulsions never stopped getting stronger. The time was ticking. It took my about ten minutes to almost cut everything that needed to be cut. I already shat a little in my jeans, but I managed to lock my anus right after releasing just those little pieces of watery poo. There was almost no area on my jeans that was clean no longer, just like the underwear I wore. Just a one minute more until I cut the whole band of duct tape. My ass crack itches a little in a slightly painful way, probably because of the little poo I released. This small releasement didn’t even lower the pressure on my bowels.

I finally cut the duct tape around my right hand, it all went fast. I tried to make a fist in order to loosen the duct tape from my skin. I was quite painful, but I had bigger things to worry about. As soon as I freed my hands, I undid the belt, stood up and lowered jeans into the filthy bathtub. I picked up the nail scissors and laid it down on the edge of the tub. I tried to dry my feet using the side of my jeans that wasn’t fully wet yet. Once my feet were just dry enough to not leave wet foot marks on the bathroom floor, I stepped out of the bathtub and went to the toilet. I sat down and finally could relax all my muscles. Weird, nothing came out as soon as I relaxed my anus. I bent forwards and everything came out like I had diarrhea. After all the worries I had about pooping in my jeans, it felt good to relax. Both relaxing my mind as well as my body. Then I felt the warmth against between my butt crack.

Statistics.

‼ Spoiler Alert ‼
Do not read the statistics when you (still) plan to read the story.

Spoiler:
• How long did the dare take to finish?
The first part, duct taping the bottles to my hands took about 20 minutes. After duct taping, I postponed the drinking part for about 10 minutes. The drinking part took about 90 minutes, including taking the pauses and watching a couple of episodes of The Simpsons. Once I got to the bathroom, it took me about 20 minutes to free my right hand. I freed my left hand after I pooped, which is not included in the report.

• How often did you pee?
I peed once in my jeans and three after I freed my hands. I didn’t drink anything besides the two liter of the laxative solution, so I didn’t really pee too many times.

• How often did you poo?
I didn’t really kept track of the amount of times I pooped. I just pooped too many times. Sometimes a lot came out, sometimes only a little and a few times I just sat on the toilet with convulsions.

• Did you enjoy it?
I can say that it was a unique experience. It was kind of exciting, but I am not sure whether I actually like it. Although when I look back on the experiences, I think I liked it more than I would dislike it.

• Would you like me to post more dares like this?
That’s totally up to you. If you mean by this that you create such thrilling dares, then yes. Maybe some dares that might put you at risk, although I am not sure whether much people actually do these kind of dares, regardless of whether they tell that they’ll do the dare or not.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 10-06-2015 at 01:53 PM.
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 10-06-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Hmm... I don't see why not to jump at a great opportunity like this. For starters, could you do this (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=207597) dare? You can post it here and link it in the other thread (Like you did with Fortyhands) or post it there. Whatever is best for you.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dares, report, reports