Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-30-2016, 03:01 AM   #1
MissLisa881
Baby Member

Female 28/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

28/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

Prospective slave,

About me

28 year old mistress, Australia. Have been an online mistress for about two years and had numerous slaves, many long term, some short term, some one offs.

Pet peeves - slaves becoming demanding,

Likes - everything, and varied.

My view is that we both need to enjoy the experience for what it is worth - even though we are getting something different out of it.

I enjoy video tasks, particularly whist we are online at the same time. Email preferred.

Videos/pics are for my personal use only. I will not show anyone - and IF I choose to reward (which will NOT happen if you ask), you must do the same.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, PM or email me (my name, I use gmail) with the following. If you do not, don't expect a reply - you aren't setting yourself up well if you can't send me what I want to know.

1. Age and location
2. Experience - note that newbies are welcome. I have trained many people new to this - some continued, others realised it wasn't for them.
3. Likes, dislikes and limits
4. Full body nudes for inspection (WITH face)
5. General availability

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by MissLisa881; 08-30-2016 at 03:09 AM.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:53 AM   #2
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

I don't know if I am being old fashioned, but I don't think asking for nude pictures (with face even) as the very first way of contact is a good way to begin.
The following 12 users say Thank You to Viking_Guy for this post:
Old 09-01-2016, 04:42 AM   #3
Leah8787

Just my two cents.... I haven't really had an issue with face pics.
Plus at least she is open about her requirements. I know there are a lot of people on here who don't really understand the meaning of a Dom/sub relationship. Posting requirements is a good way I guess if flushing out the ones who aren't really serious.
Again, just my two cents.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:02 AM   #4
Slave99#

1. Age and location - 18 , india
2. Experience - newbie
3. Full body nudes for inspection (WITH face) - email you
4. general availability - 2 pm to 5 pm IST
My Kik: slave0.99
Old 09-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #5
gramsey3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking_Guy View Post
I don't know if I am being old fashioned, but I don't think asking for nude pictures (with face even) as the very first way of contact is a good way to begin.
I get what you're saying by that. It makes a lot of sense, but I don't think there could be that much harm by doing that, unless if they know your full name and a lot of info about you that could personally harm you. So your nudes are on the internet, but if there's no attachment to you, I personally feel like there's no harm there. There's a lot of guys willing to do whatever to become someone's submissive/slave so "she" is trying to weed out the guys who aren't willing to do that. "She" is just looking for a slave who is willing to be completely obedient at any given time so it makes sense, but it's a tall order. Because all we know "she" could be a 40 something year old dude, so there probably should be some conversation beforehand that doesn't involve nudes on the first contact. That's just my thoughts, but I'm kind of a dick.

Looking for an owner.

Loves: Guided masturbation

Likes: Tease and denial, anal, rules, bathroom control, bondage, public, nipple play, cbt.

Dislikes: Sissification, Prolonged denial.

Limits: Scat, family, blackmail, forced bi, friends.
Old 09-02-2016, 04:20 PM   #6
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah8787 View Post
Just my two cents.... I haven't really had an issue with face pics.
Plus at least she is open about her requirements. I know there are a lot of people on here who don't really understand the meaning of a Dom/sub relationship. Posting requirements is a good way I guess if flushing out the ones who aren't really serious.
Again, just my two cents.
I'm cool with pics and skype and such... .but there is NO reason to ask for pics first without offering something in return. There are too many catfish out there. If someone wants my pics, it's tit-for-tat.

Advertisements
Kink Talk