Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-21-2021, 07:16 PM   #1
rusty54

Default AMA for Rusty

Feel free to ask me whatever you like within reason. Obviously nothing that could identify me.

Special request Goddess Camille and ChiefsFan

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92050

DM me for kik

Please send me humiliating PM dares
rusty54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 12:57 AM   #2
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

I just got to work, will ask you more questions after.

Here's some right now though:

What do you like about humiliation?

If you could ask chief's fan anything, what would it be?

Describe yourself (including temperament).
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 05:14 AM   #3
rusty54

I like being placed into another role. Typically I am in control of my life and have to act responsible. It can be great fun to escape that for a while and be made to behave in ways that make me a little bit of uncomfortable and not too serious.
I would ask him how he manages to balance being in a committed relationship with his wife and playing on getdare? It seems risky if she is not aware. If this is too personal I understand.

I am single, average-built 25 year-old guy living in MN. I work often and in a blue collar setting. I live with family that I financially support.

I enjoy reading and listening to podcasts about many topics especially history. My personality is calm and somewhat sarcastic. I also am a tad bit on the lonely side due to the amount of work I typically do and how that can limit my social life.

DM me for kik

Old 10-23-2021, 01:33 PM   #4
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty54 View Post
I like being placed into another role. Typically I am in control of my life and have to act responsible. It can be great fun to escape that for a while and be made to behave in ways that make me a little bit of uncomfortable and not too serious.
I would ask him how he manages to balance being in a committed relationship with his wife and playing on getdare? It seems risky if she is not aware. If this is too personal I understand.

I am single, average-built 25 year-old guy living in MN. I work often and in a blue collar setting. I live with family that I financially support.

I enjoy reading and listening to podcasts about many topics especially history. My personality is calm and somewhat sarcastic. I also am a tad bit on the lonely side due to the amount of work I typically do and how that can limit my social life.
Hi Rusty

That's the name of my 13 year old female dog. I've heard it's a name typically given to male dogs, but she's a rusty colored German Shepherd so conventions be damned

I'm single irl as well. I'm a picky demi/sapiosexual who won't settle for someone I don't care enough about.

You sound like a good man. Not every man is a noble gentleman who helps his family. The men in my family are more often selfish and greedy, except for my father. I know it can be stressful and weigh heavy on you. Treat yourself well often enough too and don't feel guilty about it. All in good balance.

I care about others dear to me a bit more than myself also...
I'm a highly intelligent Goddess who has the aptitude to be a white collar worker, but am a blue collar worker as well. That just means I don't mind getting my hands dirty and am a tougher yet sweet cookie. I was raised with a family and relatives filled with white collar. Everyone but my Mom and her friends. That just means I know and was raised in both worlds.

Whoa, didn't expect you to say state, but I guess some do. We share the same region ~ Midwest.

I personally haven't thought about humiliation for myself, since I have two brothers... especially my 7 year older brother that would like to tease me mercilessly, so I don't have much taste for it myself. My sissy slave, female sub, you, etc. enjoy it, so it's my interest learn to master that as well with firsthand feedback of course Anyway, your reason why sounds sexy. I can relate to the essence of that feeling in other areas.

I enjoy history as well. My personal library consists mainly of spirituality/philosophy, gardening, natural remedies, and outdoor skills.

Sprinkled within is also children's books, fantasy/science fiction, Classical Latin, beginner violin books, and yes ~ a dusty violin.

I am guilty of procrastination, except when it comes to those I care about or at work.

I'm lonely too. Most of the people I resonate with are either online, long distance, unavailable enough, or casual... which is fine, it is what it is :-)

I'm usually very available in time and either manage time with others well or am blessed with understanding/caring people when I unintentionally don't do everything... At work, I just decided to start to working extra this week and so on, and things still seem to be well anyway.

My sissy slave's answer to you:
"I was browsing gD casually the Goddess seized me and has worked with me with it."

I don't try to intrude in their relationship. I want them happy and everything good for them too.

I enhance him. He then feels more fulfilled and happy and enhances her. Nothing to detract. I work with him (with what he can or cannot do, his comfortabilities, etc) and am not too forceful, but just the right amount of force with enough delicateness and my personal flair

And I know when to safely push boundaries. Instinct.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-23-2021 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-24-2021, 07:51 AM   #5
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Hmm... I ask for a description of yourself and it was all good, but of your features merely said age, gender, and average build. How's a girl supposed to imagine?

Hair color and cut?
Eye color?
Any interesting familial cultural background?
What do you usually wear out and underneath?

Favorite eras in history?
How many hours do you typically work these days?
Hobbies?
Talents?
How do you like typically unwind/diffuse besides getting on this site?

Why did you request to be my sub yesterday evening?
What do you have to offer me more than friendship?
Have you read my profile, checked my signature, and post history very recently?

Get on your knees and beg awesomely. Include those last three questions in your groveling. Do it splendidly even if I likely turn you down and your chances are slim... Convince me. Sell yourself. And no BS.

Oh, I can handle whoever / however as many I decide to take on and hold close. I care deeply and try to do my best for each of them. I don't want everyone.

We aren't always lucky, but maybe that is an illusion too... Show me what you got toy

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-24-2021 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-24-2021, 10:23 AM   #6
rusty54

My hair is dark blonde, a few inches long and I slick it back.

Green eyes

I would say I have no interesting cultural background, unless one considers miscellaneous european heritage intriguing.

I am usually wearing graphic tees and dark jeans. Sometimes I'll even wear a button up if I want to look nice.

There are many interesting eras in history, but I will briefly mention just two. The first is the late 60's and early 70's. I am fascinated by the social upheaval brought on by vietnam and the pursuit of social justice. Comparing and contrasting methods and ideologies of various left-leaning groups and sometimes cults is a topic of its own as well as the massive overreach of the FBI during that era. The post-civil war era is also a great period to learn about. It also had a lot of social change. The obvious one would be removal of slavery. Lesser known topics may be early union activity and the disputed election of Hayes.

I typically work 50 to 80 hours. This varies throughout the year and usually is around 60.

My hobbies are reading and occasionally playing older video games.These activities are how I typically unwind. Honestly I should probably develop more hobbies. I wouldn't consider myself particularly talented at much of anything, although I did well in school. I also am okay with my personal finances. Maybe that's a talent?

Please Goddess Camille I humbly beg you to take me under your wing and let a fraction of beauty and wisdom shine down on me. I know I am not worthy and that there are hundreds of others here who would gladly battle for a chance of having this privilege. I would be an even greater fool than I already am to believe that I am any more deserving than any of them. I am just as desperate and perverted as they are and crave your attention no less.

I have dared to risk annoying you by requesting to be your sub because of your unique presence. Your blend of personality, care, and honesty is unmatched. I have seen from your profile, posts, and signature that you are not simply looking to get off as quickly as possible and leave your subs hanging in the wind. You put a lot of thought into your posts which many members of this site lack. It would light up my world to be allowed to bask in your dominance.

I feel silly to try to explain to you why I can offer you more than friendship because that would imply that I am worthy even of that. I'm definitely not. I won't let this reality stop me from trying. I can offer you someone to vent your frustrations about life's struggles. You could humiliate me by making me humble myself on this site further than I already have, perhaps you could instruct me to do little things things to make my life a little bit weird just for your entertainment. I could try to provide you services by completing tasks that help you in your day-to-day life, research topics that interest you, or take on fetishes that you wish to explore. I know its not much. However, I can tell you I will not insult you by lying and pretending to think or do things. That would be cruel to myself and you.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my ramblings. Please, please, please Goddess Camille let me have the honor of being your sub!

DM me for kik

Old 10-24-2021, 12:56 PM   #7
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
My hair is dark blonde, a few inches long and I slick it back.

Green eyes

I would say I have no interesting cultural background, unless one considers miscellaneous european heritage intriguing.

I am usually wearing graphic tees and dark jeans. Sometimes I'll even wear a button up if I want to look nice.

There are many interesting eras in history, but I will briefly mention just two. The first is the late 60's and early 70's. I am fascinated by the social upheaval brought on by vietnam and the pursuit of social justice. Comparing and contrasting methods and ideologies of various left-leaning groups and sometimes cults is a topic of its own as well as the massive overreach of the FBI during that era. The post-civil war era is also a great period to learn about. It also had a lot of social change. The obvious one would be removal of slavery. Lesser known topics may be early union activity and the disputed election of Hayes.

I typically work 50 to 80 hours. This varies throughout the year and usually is around 60.

My hobbies are reading and occasionally playing older video games.These activities are how I typically unwind. Honestly I should probably develop more hobbies. I wouldn't consider myself particularly talented at much of anything, although I did well in school. I also am okay with my personal finances. Maybe that's a talent?

Please Goddess Camille I humbly beg you to take me under your wing and let a fraction of beauty and wisdom shine down on me. I know I am not worthy and that there are hundreds of others here who would gladly battle for a chance of having this privilege. I would be an even greater fool than I already am to believe that I am any more deserving than any of them. I am just as desperate and perverted as they are and crave your attention no less.

I have dared to risk annoying you by requesting to be your sub because of your unique presence. Your blend of personality, care, and honesty is unmatched. I have seen from your profile, posts, and signature that you are not simply looking to get off as quickly as possible and leave your subs hanging in the wind. You put a lot of thought into your posts which many members of this site lack. It would light up my world to be allowed to bask in your dominance.

I feel silly to try to explain to you why I can offer you more than friendship because that would imply that I am worthy even of that. I'm definitely not. I won't let this reality stop me from trying. I can offer you someone to vent your frustrations about life's struggles. You could humiliate me by making me humble myself on this site further than I already have, perhaps you could instruct me to do little things things to make my life a little bit weird just for your entertainment. I could try to provide you services by completing tasks that help you in your day-to-day life, research topics that interest you, or take on fetishes that you wish to explore. I know its not much. However, I can tell you I will not insult you by lying and pretending to think or do things. That would be cruel to myself and you.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my ramblings. Please, please, please Goddess Camille let me have the honor of being your sub!
Wow. Just wow. Your response almost sounds like I wrote it. You sound similar to me but just a fraction off - let's say 1/4.

I do find many cultures interesting including European cultures.

Gimme some examples of your favorite graphic tees.

My favorite parts of history are ancient times. Dinosaurs, Egypt, Rome, Greece, Israel and other Biblical locations, Atlantis, Pirates, Druids, Vikings, Native Americans, island indians like the Taino tribe, etc... Exploration... Ships... New unknown lands... New America, the gold rush, and the wild wild west... Philosophy... Socrates, Plato, Kierkegaard, Aurelius, and contemporary also. The Renaissance Era. I love how apprenticeships were common to master your craft. And how you had to be approved and gain a master's favor first before being their protégée.

Also all the classical music and the greats. Also the less well known (but overlooked talented) more obscure artists. Even avant-garde, along with traditional, and the groundbreaking inspiring leaders.

And the painters and sculptors. Wonderful era.

And slaves like chief's fan

I like the 50's and 70's... 60's for its music.

I like learning about government, our history, Constitution, Bill of Rights, and many historical documents and events.

Also about etymology, and lesser known history.

My hours are about to be 60 or more probably too when the season picks up for my work. It is my choice to work extra. I am not forced.

What do you read?
What have you read lately?

I like older video games too. Mainly RPGs, sometimes other regular nostalgic classics, lately visual novels, Pixelberry, Choice of Games, more story based choose your own path kind of games, or 'Let's Play' ~ watching video posts of people playing some games I'm interested in watching. I'm not so hardcore to catch it live. Just if I ever feel to watch which rarely happens but still does.

Sounds like you're talented in writing, research, general studies, personal accounting/finance & expense management, patience, inner strength/fortitude, value family, lessons, etc. Lovers of history are usually good observers and somewhat introverted. They like to observe in real time and in the past. Learning the lessons in everything, not repeating the same mistake...

Yes, my angel wings are quite lovely to bask and be wrapped in... You don't need much of my beauty. I sense you already possess that beauty handsomely within you. Perhaps you put my wisdom on a pedestal, or perhaps it its not a wisdom from myself, but that we are all gifted with deep within and every cell of our body.

You are very perceptive ~ insightful. Most overlook it. Or notice it and do not approach. Or approach and miss the mark. Are incompatible. I cannot complain. We've been in most shoes at one point or another throughout life. We can relate through past experience, or understand and imagine enough through empathy or our gifted instincts.

All parts of the dance and surroundings create the beautiful atmosphere. Perfect in it's imperfection and beautiful. A memorable experience always remembered without parallel. There are not as many moments, places, feelings, people, and/or events like that in life as opposed to the contrary, so I appreciate and treasure it when I can, like a tattoo to my heart. It is my personal book wherever I go.

You are not the fool. You have great perception. You are honest and real and integritous like me. You are subtle when you wish to be and often overlooked like me because you allow it to be.

You are quiet when you wish to be, observe as you'd like, and speak up and show a small portion of your sparkle as much as you will let be shown. You contain much more yet, reserved for the special few, even rarer still. You sometimes wonder if will remain unknown an unexplored in this life, for it will always be natural, unforced, and feel like fate. An instinctual knowingness you cannot outright deny. Magnetism, connection, and energy drawing themselves together. I know who you are. I see you. You are like me, but not quite and vice versa.

No one often sees us. And when they do they often don't have the patience or understanding to continue with us. We are often admired when when we fluff our feathers, yet usually appreciated simply from afar quietly and rarely approached. It's weird that the very thing that is admired is the very thing that intimidates. Who knows why. Then there's the rare few who may be worthy and compatible, but slightly incompatible enough frustratingly. And they usually approach the wrong way. So no entrance permitted to our marvelously grand lair. Still a solitary domain.

You are worthy of my friendship. Those I bring closer get more than that depending on how things go. But definitely more than friendship.

I didn't expect that quality of begging. Best one yet, though I will hear much more to come. Best so far. Dare say perfect even.

I am glad you go after you what you want regardless of hope or chances. Even when there is none you still contain it. It is indestructible. Your desire, faith, love, and hope remains inextinguishable come what may. You have the spirit of a noble knight filled with chivalry, yet the heart of my sub.

I will share a favorite poem of mine by Emily Dickinson that I once shared to my (former) first sub. Years ago, before I returned this time around.

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.

I didn't expect you to beg so well, or see more into you, or more connection... but I did. I can handle you. All this.

The question is, do you still want to accept me after reading this lengthier post than yours.

It's not ramblings. It's heartfelt and longwinded like me. Because I never rush in life. Because I always stop to smell the roses whenever I feel to as best as I can. Because I appreciate the small and the great, the simple and complex, the common comforts and the finer things. I have the patience and care and am interested in listening and learning more.

I will accept your proposal on one condition.

Two photos, as full body view as you can manage, but faceless.
Posted to public album created on your gD profile like the ones I have.
Name it: Owned
First photo ~ you freshly washed and totally clean, dressed up in your best attire, accessories and all. Even cologne. If none, aftershave. I don't care if no one can smell it. I can imagine.

Second ~ Your dress shirt unbuttoned to say Joanna's Dildo. In that order read from photo. One word each pec.

Also write fucktoy, cum jar, and anal slut in a nice design in the rest of the space. I'll leave that to you.

That second pic will also see your pants entirely removed. Just your shirt totally unbuttoned revealing your writings, and your underwear. No boxers. Tasteful briefs.

I give you a week from now to submit.

You could retract if you wish.

And the moment continues...

+Joanna

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-24-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-24-2021, 04:05 PM   #8
rusty54

My graphic tees typically are simple super hero logos. I am not a fan of them at all, I just like the way the logos look.

I typically read historical fiction although I have made my way through many of the typical childhood classics such as Harry Potter. Currently I am reading a Tolstoy book which is not my favorite to be honest, but I am too far in to go back now.

Thank you for generous offer! How could I not accept! I am eager to get started!

DM me for kik

Old 10-24-2021, 04:11 PM   #9
rusty54

I accept your offer and am ready to explore this relationship. I just uploaded the album. A few caveats. For some reason it swapped the order of the pictures. Also I do not own any briefs so I hope boxer briefs are acceptable. I also don't have any cologne or aftershave but I have very nice smelling deodorant.

I was being selfish and didn't share this message with the group.

DM me for kik

Old 10-24-2021, 05:52 PM   #10
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
My graphic tees typically are simple super hero logos. I am not a fan of them at all, I just like the way the logos look.

I typically read historical fiction although I have made my way through many of the typical childhood classics such as Harry Potter. Currently I am reading a Tolstoy book which is not my favorite to be honest, but I am too far in to go back now.

Thank you for generous offer! How could I not accept! I am eager to get started!
Anna Karenina?

You don't have to finish a book you don't like

Wow, more excitement then I expected or am used to. Thank you. Hmm... what did you like about my last post here? Detailed answer.

Quote:
I accept your offer and am ready to explore this relationship. I just uploaded the album. A few caveats. For some reason it swapped the order of the pictures. Also I do not own any briefs so I hope boxer briefs are acceptable. I also don't have any cologne or aftershave but I have very nice smelling deodorant.

I was being selfish and didn't share this message with the group.
You will get nice briefs. I will search online for one. You will get it and do a new photo for the album to show off my goods

You will get a nice smelling aftershave.
Ask an older gentleman for help in that department.

Go to a perfume/cologne store. Test colognes. Test them on the provided test cards you spray them on first. Your favorite two put on each wrist. Leave store. See how it mixes with your body chemistry throughout the day. The best smelling one at the end of the day wins. Purchase that in store.

Whatever I ask you to get, tell me how much it costs providing receipts not showing store address or details, and I'll compensate.

As Coco Chanel said:

"Elegance comes from being as beautiful inside as outside.”

“Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.

“My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.”

“I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.”

and

“A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.”

While I don't absolutely agree with the last one, it tickes my pussy to have a sub or slave smelling good <3

2 accepted requests in a day and a half. Did not expect that by a longshot.
It's becoming a veritable harem, lol

In all seriousness though, thank you for being brave and more direct and honest...

Welcome to Clan Camille

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-24-2021 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-24-2021, 07:24 PM   #11
rusty54

Great guess for my book! How did you know?

The excitement comes from being able to start this adventure. I have never played with someone who is beyond the simple jerk off and maybe touch your asshole type of dom. Don't get me wrong. There is a time and place for that sort of thing, but without proper context it is stale and meaningless. Your post demonstrated creativity. I'm not particularly into bodywriting , but the additional thought put into the instructions excited me. You took a concept and almost created a story. The strong and put-together man on the outside is secretly a plaything. I hope I'm not reading to far into it and creating difficult expectations.

Unfortunately, it will be a little while until I can invest in the cologne and after-shave. Work will be keeping me fairly occupied for several days. Your pussy will have to be patient.

I must ask, is there any particular reasoning behind the briefs? Also I look forward to your selection.

I'm honored to be in such good company. Perhaps we could all get to know each other. I'm curious about both are similarities and differences.

DM me for kik

Old 10-24-2021, 07:33 PM   #12
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Remove RULE from your PM dares. I give your rules longer than a week. As long long as I wish. No one else.

Also remove NEW TOY. All new PM dares are given or approved by me.

Remove TRUTH as well. They can just ask on here.

Let's both discuss good ones to add, shall we?

Other questions:

Your height?
Favorite games?
Favorite music?

And why haven't you updated your profile?

Role: Submissive
Slave to: Goddess Camille

Remove you kik from your siggy and replace it with 'DM for kik' like my slave has on her profile. You are not desperate. You have me. Be open, honest, respectful, and thoughtful of me at all times.

Waiting for your album to be approved.

Quote:
Great guess for my book! How did you know?

The excitement comes from being able to start this adventure. I have never played with someone who is beyond the simple jerk off and maybe touch your asshole type of dom. Don't get me wrong. There is a time and place for that sort of thing, but without proper context it is stale and meaningless. Your post demonstrated creativity. I'm not particularly into bodywriting , but the additional thought put into the instructions excited me. You took a concept and almost created a story. The strong and put-together man on the outside is secretly a plaything. I hope I'm not reading to far into it and creating difficult expectations.

Unfortunately, it will be a little while until I can invest in the cologne and after-shave. Work will be keeping me fairly occupied for several days. Your pussy will have to be patient.

I must ask, is there any particular reasoning behind the briefs? Also I look forward to your selection.

I'm honored to be in such good company. Perhaps we could all get to know each other. I'm curious about both are similarities and differences.
I simply thought of that book from him.

I know what you mean. When I started I had two jerk off Dommes within the first year. They both wanted to take everything they wanted, asking for much and giving little in return. I had a feeling they were fakes. Men pretending to be women preying on women for their selfish desires. I asked for verification from both later than I wished, which I would return as well, but instead of meet me in the middle they squealed and left while I kicked them to the curb...

Before I left here though, three years ago, I had an awesome one. Short but memorably sweet.

Good insight. I hadn't thought of that but it is subconsciously what I was thinking yes. I just wanted to see you well dresssed and then tastefully undressed. I was having selfish pleasure and having my way with you. Eye and mind candy.

My pussy is patient. And you are sounding like a brat at times, a little bossy telling me what to do subtly. Don't make me redden that ass.

I like seeing well dressed men and women. Boxers are usually worn by boys and not true gentleman... plus I get to see your package better

I am honored to be accepted by you all as well.

Perhaps. That is up to you all. Either way I'm always accessible.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-24-2021 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-24-2021, 07:51 PM   #13
rusty54

I've updated my profile to reflect my new status. I should have did it already. I don't know why I didn't think of it. Good riddance to those PM dares they were dusty and untouched anyways. They definitely need a fresh coat of paint.

5'10

I would not consider myself a heavy gamer, but I do occasionally indulge in games. I like the Lego games, the original Mario bros, and monopoly.

My music taste is varied. I enjoy rock, hip hop, rap, country, and even some pop songs.

DM me for kik

Old 10-24-2021, 08:03 PM   #14
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Did I hear an apology brat? Perhaps the first line of your signature is correct, and a warning to all
Old 10-24-2021, 08:07 PM   #15
rusty54

I'm sorry Goddess Camille. I shouldn't get uppity with you. It isn't right.

May I ask what type of PM dares lie in store for me?

DM me for kik

Advertisements
Kink Talk