Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:07 AM   #302
MrFrustration
Longtime User

That is all done then - I would like to see the final totals.. It will be interesting to see how many days you need to get everything done. I love your rule that the next thread will be open for that length.. Unless you can get everything done in 24 hours from when the thread closed the next thread will be open longer, so the time before you can orgasm will grow every time unless you put in a mammoth edging and pussy punishment session!

You have caught yourself nicely I think!

Last edited by MrFrustration; 10-22-2021 at 02:09 AM.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:08 AM   #303
Ellie94

Default Final count

Thanks everyone for posting! There's no denying that the final number of tasks has far exceeded my expectations! Then again, I kind of thought they would so maybe it didn't exceed my expectations? Lol.

I actually think I got off lightly during the final few hours, so it could have been worse - or that's what I keep telling myself!

I'm not working today so I'll have time to make good progress. I already did a few tasks earlier this morning - I'll have to pace myself so I don't get too sore too soon!

Slaps to each of my titties - 280/800
Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 140/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 120/440
Edges - 52/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Make me work for my orgasms - latest thread!

Last edited by Ellie94; 10-26-2021 at 03:50 AM.
Ellie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ellie94 for this post:
Old 10-22-2021, 02:20 AM   #304
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Perfect - once more, make sure the same pair of panties is kept on for all edges and removed for all punishment!! Actually I think it should be the same pair as you were wearing yesterday..

Enjoy your day (s) and feel free to keep reporting in on progress..
Old 10-22-2021, 02:26 AM   #305
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
....so the time before you can orgasm will grow every time unless you put in a mammoth edging and pussy punishment session!

You have caught yourself nicely I think!
Don't forget the punishment my titties will have to endure! I'm trying to spread the slaps around, trying to target different parts with each set - switching between the sides, undersides and tops of my tits - but at 32B there's only so much you can do! Looking at the count they're probably going to suffer the most, or at least as much as my clit!

I have indeed caught myself nicely! But the purpose of the thread was to introduce discipline to my orgasms - and in that, I think it's going to be a roaring success!

Quote:
Perfect - once more, make sure the same pair of panties is kept on for all edges and removed for all punishment!! Actually I think it should be the same pair as you were wearing yesterday..

Enjoy your day (s) and feel free to keep reporting in on progress..
Wearing yesterday's panties as requested - dried juices mixing with fresh wetness!

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Old 10-22-2021, 02:29 AM   #306
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie94 View Post
Don't forget the punishment my titties will have to endure! I'm trying to spread the slaps around, trying to target different parts with each set - switching between the sides, undersides and tops of my tits - but at 32B there's only so much you can do! Looking at the count they're probably going to suffer the most, or at least as much as my clit!

I have indeed caught myself nicely! But the purpose of the thread was to introduce discipline to my orgasms - and in that, I think it's going to be a roaring success!

Wearing yesterday's panties as requested - dried juices mixing with fresh wetness!
Perfect... I am sure they will be soaked again soon and you will be enveloped by the scent of sex for the entire day...
Old 10-22-2021, 03:18 AM   #307
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks everyone for posting! There's no denying that the final number of tasks has far exceeded my expectations! Then again, I kind of thought they would so maybe they didn't exceed my expectations? Lol.

I actually think I got off lightly during the final few hours, so it could have been worse - or that's what I keep telling myself!

I'm not working today so I'll have time to make good progress. I already did a few tasks earlier this morning - I'll have to pace myself so I don't get too sore too soon!

Slaps to each of my titties - 280/800
Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 140/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 120/440
Edges - 52/188
Best of luck! Good thing you got the day off to work on them lol. Since it was your idea for me, you should try to see about doing 5 of those edges somewhere outside too.

Have fun!

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 03:34 AM   #308
Ellie94

I've been making steady progress on the tasks. But that also means a steady and sometimes exponential increase in pain, soreness, sensitivity and desperation! The panties are back to their soaked best, attached to my pussy like second skin!

Some highlights:

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
That definitely sounds like a fun idea - so I will give you 40 more slaps to each tit, with the nipple clamps on again.
Hands down the most panful set of slaps to my titties! Whimpers, cries, moans, squeals, shouts throughout! My clamped nipples bore the brunt of it but my titties also came away red, slightly bruised and very tender! Will have to steer clear of slapping them for a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Ill add another edge but this time with both the plug and clit vibrator
This almost made me lose control! I cannot believe how close I was, the combined effect of the clit and plug vibrators was incredible! I can hardly believe I managed to stop in time, and even after I did I thought for a couple of scary moments that I would still go over! Yep, no more edges for a while either if I want to succeed!

That leaves just the pussy and clit spankings to do until my titties recover a little or I feel confident enough to edge without cumming!

Slaps to each of my titties - 340/800
Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 160/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 140/440
Edges - 63/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Last edited by Ellie94; 10-22-2021 at 03:36 AM.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:43 AM   #309
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Sounds like you definitely have a fun day (or few days) ahead! Love reading how you are doing - make sure to keep letting us know.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 03:48 AM   #310
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
I've been making steady progress on the tasks. But that also means a steady and sometimes exponential increase in pain, soreness, sensitivity and desperation! The panties are back to their soaked best, attached to my pussy like second skin!

Some highlights:

Hands down the most panful set of slaps to my titties! Whimpers, cries, moans, squeals, shouts throughout! My clamped nipples bore the brunt of it but my titties also came away red, slightly bruised and very tender! Will have to steer clear of slapping them for a while!

This almost made me lose control! I cannot believe how close I was, the combined effect of the clit and plug vibrators was incredible! I can hardly believe I managed to stop in time, and even after I did I thought for a couple of scary moments that I would still go over! Yep, no more edges for a while either if I want to succeed!

That leaves just the pussy and clit spankings to do until my titties recover a little or I feel confident enough to edge without cumming!

Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 160/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 140/440
Edges - 63/188
This is brilliant - we really are making you work just as you requested.. It looks like you are going to be slapping, edging, sore and dripping wet on and off for pretty much the whole weekend!
Old 10-22-2021, 03:50 AM   #311
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Figured that one would be a fun and quick edge for you lol, just keep thinking about how good that orgasm is going to feel and you'll power through these tasks in no time

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:45 AM   #312
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
Sounds like you definitely have a fun day (or few days) ahead! Love reading how you are doing - make sure to keep letting us know.
I'm going to try my best to not make it too many days! My target is to finish everything by tomorrow, let's see how it goes!

Quote:
This is brilliant - we really are making you work just as you requested.. It looks like you are going to be slapping, edging, sore and dripping wet on and off for pretty much the whole weekend!
More on than off, I reckon! And yeah the thread is serving its purpose - much to my suffering at the moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Figured that one would be a fun and quick edge for you lol, just keep thinking about how good that orgasm is going to feel and you'll power through these tasks in no time
That orgasm better be massive!

I spent an hour punishing my pussy and clit with flogger and wooden spoon respectively before I was forced to take a break during which I went and finished some errands. I'm pleased with the progress I've made but the price is a terribly sore pussy! My pussy lips are still pink and puffy and marked even after the break (they were red before) and my clit is swollen and too tender to touch! But I think my titties are ready for more, and I'm going to rely on my ass for a few edges!

Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 270/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 260/440
Edges - 63/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Old 10-22-2021, 08:09 AM   #313
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I like that - you have punished yourself so much you can't touch your clit so you are having to find other ways to edge... I must say I am enjoying your little reports very much..

I hope you kept those dripping panties on while running your errands..
Old 10-22-2021, 08:13 AM   #314
artjack3

Quote:
I can edge from nipple play but it takes absolutely ages. Damn!
I'm very jealous! I've been in chastity since Sept 10 and have been playing with my nipples constantly trying to achieve an orgasm, with no success! I get extremely hot & bothered, weak in the knees, and start to shudder & shake! Extremely frustrating! When I finally get released... hopefully next week... I'm going to have a glorious orgasm!

Limits: Full public; family & friends; permanent; photos with face; screen saver pics

PM Dares
PM Dare Reports

Currently locked and unlikely to be freed anytime soon.

Kik: artjack3
artjack3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:23 AM   #315
Ellie94

Quote:
I like that - you have punished yourself so much you can't touch your clit so you are having to find other ways to edge... I must say I am enjoying your little reports very much..

I hope you kept those dripping panties on while running your errands..
Yes I kept them on, no point in changing them when I knew fresh ones would suffer the same fate!

Good thing I can have anal and even nipple edges (and orgasms)! I've been relying on the vibrating butt plug to edge during the last several minutes while slapping my titties (which are nearing the end of their tether again already).

Slaps to each of my titties - 420/800
Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 270/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 260/440
Edges - 68/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Advertisements
Kink Talk