Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-19-2021, 06:31 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Wink [M] Easy In-House, Living w/ Family/Roomies

This is for submissives and darees who live with family, friends, or roommates (not alone or with only a lover); basically anyone you'd be embarrassed if they saw you nude or partially nude in your house. It's an easy one, though, because there are excuses that make it not your fault so nobody can get mad at you!

It's intended for males... but females could modify it for their use. I just don't have the personal experience with how female clothing behaves under various situations to be sure how it would work for you, sorry ladies!

In all cases, you're going to sneak from your bedroom to the kitchen and make yourself a snack and a drink. Let's say... a slice of toast with your favorite topping, and a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or warm milk before bed, something like that.

The difficulty levels will be based on what you wear and how you wear it as you do this.

Easy Mode:
Wear a long, loose-fitting t-shirt and some loose gym shorts that can potentially fall down if they're untied. No underwear, shoes, socks, slippers, or anything else. Test the shorts and adjust them by loosening them further or adding things to the pockets until they need adjusting by hand every half-dozen steps or so or they start to risk falling down.

Of course, once you're carrying a sticky slice of toast and a hot mug of tea in either hand, you won't be able to keep tugging them back up anymore. Whoops! If they fall, it's your choice: step out of them and hustle back to your room, waddle along with them at your ankles, or find somewhere to put down your snack and drink and pull them back up.

Dick Slip Mode:
Wear just a pair of boxers. Not boxer-briefs... just boxers. Absolutely nothing else. Oh, and... the fly should be undone. While your drink is warming up and your toast is toasting, close your eyes and do a little dance like you're sure you're alone, because... you're probably pretty sure you're alone, right? The idea is to try to coax your boys to slip out of your fly and oops, I guess you didn't notice it on your way back!

Daring Mode:
Wear nothing but a loose pair of gym shorts, prepared and calibrated like before, so you have to keep tugging and holding them up by hand every few steps to keep them from falling. This time, though, that's all you'll be wearing!

So this time, once your hands are full, you'll be totally nude! But it's still not your fault. How could you know they'd fall down like that? No choice this time, either. If they fall (and they will fall, because nobody's watching, remember, so you'll be swaying your hips as you walk to make sure, if they aren't well on their way on their own. ) step out of them with one foot, and drag them along with the other, and own that shit.

Hardcore Mode:
Go make your snack completely naked. Keep your eyelids low like you're only half-awake, and make sure your cock is plump but not fully hard, like you woke up from a nap with a partial woodie. If anyone sees you just yawn and rub your eyes like you forgot you weren't wearing anything, and only apologize or hide in any way if they specifically call you out about it.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-19-2021, 08:55 PM   #2
funboi
Account Banned

I might try some time maybe not only problem is I don’t want anyone to see my scars
funboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:01 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

What kind of scars?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 12-08-2021, 06:59 PM   #4
Magnus_Carter
Account Banned

This is interesting, I will try this

Likes: ABDL, public play/exhibitionism, bathroom use control, piss (including drinking), humiliation, spit, facefucking, oral, and deepthroating, pup play, dares, human furniture, ball busting, roleplay, BDSM
Curious about: Exposure, blackmail, orgasm denial, bondage, fisting, shit, chastity, and impact play
Limits: Family, friends, work, body modification, blood, knives and cuts, illegal, permanent, and anal

Kik: thatblackboin
Magnus_Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 10:43 AM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus_Carter View Post
This is interesting, I will try this
I'm excited to hear how it goes!

Old 01-21-2022, 01:42 PM   #6
Papablessup69

Love the sound of this. Going to try tonight. Just finding shorts that are loose enough! I’m too scared to try the hardcore and don’t have boxers for the other! 🙈🙈
Papablessup69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 12:48 AM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Did you do it? How'd it go? Did anyone see?

Or did you chicken out? I dare you to report, either way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
family, naked, open fly, pantsed, roommates