Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-18-2021, 06:11 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Living Display Stand

This dare was inspired by and created for The Living Statue, but anyone may partake if they wish! He has roommates/flatmates, so it's written from the perspective of risking being seen by them, but if you live alone, you can just choose the options appropriate for that and for having nobody else present who might see you.

Find a tall, decorative object whose end can fit in your mouth comfortably, and which you can clamp down on with your teeth without damaging them. A bundle of flowers or the stems of artificial plants, perhaps, a decorative soap bottle, your prettiest dildo, etc.

Now go into your room. How you will leave your door will be decided in a bit, but do keep it in mind.

Strip completely naked. Absolutely everything. Nothing you weren't born with, no glasses, no jewelry; skin is the prettiest decoration, after all.

Now... kneel on the floor in the spot you feel would make you the most decorative. Make sure there's plenty of good light shining on you, from multiple angles of possible.

Like any piece of furniture, this one should be tested to see that the interface between its legs and the floor is sufficient for it. If the floor itself causes pain to the object's knees, feet, or legs, it may place one or more layers of towels beneath it to ease such localized pressure points. I see this as no different than shimming a table to eliminate rocking, and there is no shame in it. The human furniture may not use actual pillows or cushions, though; these would be too unstable, and hamper its ability to act as a satisfactory display stand for its chosen object of reverence.

Now that you are kneeling comfortably, keep your pelvis pushed forward so that your body forms as normal and straight a standing pose as you can manage from knees to shoulders, as you lean back until you feel your weight shifting downward from your knees, along your shins, as close to your ankles or the tops of your feet as you can muster without falling or collapsing.

Put your decorative item in your mouth. How deeply or how shallowly is up to you; each has its own problems.

Now tilt your head back and continue to lean back, letting your arms and hands fall naturally behind you until you can rest your palms securely on the upturned soles of your feet, fingers and thumbs gripping each arch and instep.

Your body should now be in the shape of (roughly and approximately) a right triangle, with your decorative item displayed proudly upright with your mouth. Yes, I know, it aches... it's a strain to stay like that. That's the point. Your entire body, your entire being, everything you are, hope, dream, think, feel, and desire, is now reduced to being a living vase for a bunch of flowers... or a fake plastic plant... or worst of all, a gaudy dildo on display using you as its stand.

Now... remember your door? Good. How you leave it, and the locations of your roommates, will be determined (ahead of time) by how long you believe you can maintain your art deco human triangle vase pose. The default timer is one hour (set the time you decide upon on your phone). You may reduce this time requirement by choosing one of the following from each category:

Door Position:
Wide open: -15 minutes.
Open the length of one of your bare feet from heel to toes: -10 minutes.
Open the width of your palm: -5 minutes.
Open just a crack: -0 minutes.
Closed: +15 minutes.

Visibility through doorway (Only if door is open to some degree):
You are the door (kneeling facing the rest of the flat, in the doorway, with your knees on the threshold; only if door is wide open): -25 minutes.
Entire front visible from a highly visible angle: -20 minutes.
Profile visible from a high-visibility angle from elsewhere in the flat: -15 minutes.
Back visible from a high-visibility angle from elsewhere in the flat: -10 minutes.
Full-body visibility from only certain less-likely angles: -5 minutes
Partial visibility, hidden by furniture, angles, and other obstacles: -0 minutes.

Roommate Location & Activity:
At least one roommate awake and actively moving about in the common areas of the flat (cooking, cleaning, etc): -18 minutes
Roommates home and awake, but distracted (studying, watching a movie, playing games): -15 minutes.
Roommates home, but in their own rooms and/or asleep: -10 minutes.
Roommates away, and you don't know when they're coming back: -5 minutes.
Roommates away, and you know you're safe for your chosen time, but all windows and curtains/blinds you could concievably be visible through are open: -2 minutes.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-18-2021 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Adjusted for human furniture placed on hard floors rather than carpet.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 07:51 PM   #2
ScribeOfThe69

Thank you for the task. I decided to attempt it, despite being new.

I decided to use my electric racket I use to kill mosquitoes, to show it how much I appreciate it in these trying times. I got naked, kneeled, and cleaned the handle.
I then began to strike the pose, but the top of my feet hurt when I used the position described. So instead I supported myself on my toes, bending them, so my soles were perpendicular to the ground.

I set the timer of one hour, got in position, got the handle in my mouth, and began my time as an object. I will admit, my penis was immediately hard.
However, my body began to ache quite a bit, from my knees to my back, and my arms feeling like they were losing blood. I held on as long as I could, but I failed at 4 minutes and 28 seconds.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ScribeOfThe69 for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 08:04 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScribeOfThe69 View Post
Thank you for the task. I decided to attempt it, despite being new.

I decided to use my electric racket I use to kill mosquitoes, to show it how much I appreciate it in these trying times. I got naked, kneeled, and cleaned the handle.
I then began to strike the pose, but the top of my feet hurt when I used the position described. So instead I supported myself on my toes, bending them, so my soles were perpendicular to the ground.

I set the timer of one hour, got in position, got the handle in my mouth, and began my time as an object. I will admit, my penis was immediately hard.
However, my body began to ache quite a bit, from my knees to my back, and my arms feeling like they were losing blood. I held on as long as I could, but I failed at 4 minutes and 28 seconds.
Excellent attempt! There's no shame in trying a dare and failing. Most of the people who've read this didn't have the courage to try it at all, even those who were interested. So well done!

It wasn't my intention for a hard floor to cause pain. Like any other piece of furniture, if the floor-furniture interface is causing issues, you would correct that by shimming it, adjusting it, putting something soft under it, etc. I was envisioning a carpeted room when I wrote this, so I'll adjust the instructions to take that factor out of it.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-20-2021, 03:53 AM   #4
Brasissy

well, i was a sissy lamp, with my stuffed bra/boobs lit up!

i was only able to hold the arch/triangle position, for 9 minutes, but i was a piece of art!

thanks.

that was fun.

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Brasissy for this post:
Old 10-20-2021, 03:59 AM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

A valiant attempt! Good job!

It's entirely possible I set the times too high... <_<

I have no personal experience with this or anything similar, like planking. But I do want the low risk versions to be extremely hard to encourage open doors and risk of being caught as furniture...

Suggestions?

Old 10-20-2021, 03:25 PM   #6
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

I decided to do this using a new bundle of incense I purchased recently. I was very excited to honor what made my room smell so good in this way. However once I tried to go into the position I found that no matter how hard I tried I could not reach my feet. This made it so that even though I was in a right angle position I was unable to hold it for more than a minute due to multiple factors.

Thank you kindly.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ravenwood for this post:
Old 10-20-2021, 08:45 PM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

It's the attempt that matters! I did design this for a very experienced objectification and pose-holding (planking/living satue) submissive.

Maybe I should come up with some easier ones for beginners... though I'm not sure I want to become known as the objectification dom of gD, heheh. xD

Old 01-06-2022, 06:56 AM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

I just stumbled on this thread, sounds fun but I live alone.
My thought would be to find an out of way place, maybe in a park, to do this.
1 hour would be to long, maybe 2d6 minutes and do naked or 4d6 and do in diapers.
I love the idea of a living vase with possibly 3 roses. I just try and it is doable.

Last edited by rhl; 01-06-2022 at 07:38 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dehumanization, living furniture, naked, objectification, oral insertion