Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-18-2021, 11:49 AM   #16
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dii12345678 View Post
Lets have it in red. and enjoy your toy!
Red it is then. I’ve now ordered them, and they should both arrive by Thursday. The mail normally arrives after I leave for work, so I’ll be spending the next couple of days wondering if they are waiting for me when I get home.
That toy! Thank you for finding that. I had thought about possibly getting myself a vibrating butt plug, but I didn’t know it was possible to get thrusting ones. It looks like it’s also going to be a bit larger than my other butt plugs, so I’d better work my way up through my current butt plugs before it arrives so that I’m ready for it.
I’ve been thinking about it quite a bit while at work today, and what I should plan for my first time with it. Should I try it out as soon as it arrives, trying out all the different modes until I orgasm? Set myself a minimum length of time to experience each mode for, and see how long I can last? Or should I take it more slowly – perhaps spending that evening looking at it and imagining how it will feel inside me, having it inside me – without switching it on – while at work the next day so that feeling it inside me constantly reminds me that there is still more to come, then slowly trying out the different modes when I get home? I could even switch it on when I finish work and start trying out the different modes on my way home. Would I dare try the thrusting function out before I get home?
Then I thought, you put that in the same post as the babydoll, so I ought to wear that when I try out the butt plug. You said I should wear that under my normal clothes, so perhaps I should wait for a day off and go out somewhere wearing that under my clothes and with the butt plug in and on, and aim to try out all the modes before I return home.
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 01:53 PM   #17
Itchynugat

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392103938476 This posting says it's supposed to be as big as 48 inches.

Likes: Costumes, Cross-dressing, Comedy Humiliation, Pies in the face, Role-play, Hidden Public, light bondage, tasks.

Maybe: semi-permanent, wedgies, public, webcam.

Limits: Scat, pee, cum, diaper, family, extreme pain, anal, nude.

Crossdress Costumes I Have: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76105

Skype live:.cid.99f1fcd3b2a80072

Kik: ikitsch
Itchynugat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:55 PM   #18
2Temptation

Aha, so it does! But estimated delivery is between 2nd & 10th November, so it doesn't look like it will arrive in time.
Perhaps I'll just have to order it and hope that it does.
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-21-2021, 01:04 AM   #19
r0ver
getDare Addict

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-1-4-Inc...-127635-2958-0
The seller has a big selection of customised micro mini skirts.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 02:04 PM   #20
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-1-4-Inc...-127635-2958-0
The seller has a big selection of customised micro mini skirts.
*Gulp* That skirt is much shorter than I’ve ever worn before – but I do need to order something else with the bra top Itchynugat suggested to get my order over £10 to use a voucher, so I’ll get myself one.

Toys

Add to my calendar
The following user says Thank You to 2Temptation for this post:
Old 10-21-2021, 02:16 PM   #21
2Temptation

The babydoll and my new toy both arrived today.
The toy, which is currently charging, arrived in a very smart looking unmarked box (I would comfortably walk through town carrying the box in my hand) and the toy itself looks exquisite. It’s noticeably larger than any of my other butt plugs, so I don’t think I’m ready to have it in my ass for a full day at work yet!
I’m currently wearing the babydoll while the toy is charging – I had intended to just try it on, but it is so comfortable I’ve kept it on. I’ve even been thinking that I could possibly wear it under my uniform at work.
I’ve decided that I will reward myself with a play session with my new toy once I have worn the babydoll under my clothes on a normal day.

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-22-2021, 12:03 AM   #22
Elouise

You need a scarf for the cold weather.
Buy two of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173898573...kAAOSwxD9c1L1f in different colours. Wear one as a top and the other as a skirt for a day, no underwear. They can only be secured by tying them, no pins or sewing. You may add a coat if needed for warmth but only when outside.
You can't adjust or re-tie them yourself unless they have come fully undone and start to fall, but you may ask someone else to do so for you, but as you have family/friends as one of your limits this must be someone you don't know.
Elouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 04:32 PM   #23
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elouise View Post
You need a scarf for the cold weather.
Buy two of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173898573...kAAOSwxD9c1L1f in different colours. Wear one as a top and the other as a skirt for a day, no underwear. They can only be secured by tying them, no pins or sewing. You may add a coat if needed for warmth but only when outside.
You can't adjust or re-tie them yourself unless they have come fully undone and start to fall, but you may ask someone else to do so for you, but as you have family/friends as one of your limits this must be someone you don't know.
Well, they look like they will be nice and soft next to my skin at least.
I'll have to wait until my points have built up a little more to get another voucher to get them (and will need something else to add to the order to take it over £10 to use it), but I should manage that within the next few days. I've added them to my watch list, and am thinking of getting one in cream and one in maroon.
I've seen scarves styled into tops - and obviously sarongs - in the summer before, so I'll have to put some thought into how to adapt that for winter-wear. I really hope I manage to tie them well - I would be scared to move if I felt them slipping and had to wait for them to start to fall before I could re-tie them, but I'd also want to run to somewhere I could hide before that happened. Asking a stranger to re-tie them for me would feel awkward, maybe a little easier if the knots were hard for me to reach myself - but then they would have been harder for me to tie properly in the first place. But I guess that's the whole idea!

Toys

Add to my calendar
The following user says Thank You to 2Temptation for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk