Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2021, 09:12 PM   #16
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

You must do 1 naked lap for each time your bf smacks your ass each day. Doesnt have t I be right that second, but before the end of the day. Any the lap is outside of course

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 11:16 PM   #17
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Door

Rule: You may not wear anything on your feet inside your dorm for the rest of the school year. At all, meaning you have to take your shoes and socks off before you walk in your door, and have to carry them out and find somewhere else to put them on.

Dare: Choose one day in which you have at least three classes/recitations and go barefoot for the entire day, including to class.
Tip: Don't try to hide it or sneak around or otherwise act like your'e doing something wrong. Own it and be confident, and you'll be fine!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 07:33 PM   #18
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Next time you use a dressing room or multi-stall public bathroom strip naked and stay that way for 5 minutes during which time you should touch your bare flesh all over EXCEPT for nipples and pussy.

Enjoy!
So I went a store today by myself to do this dare as my first non rule task from this website. I shopped around for a few minutes and collected a few things to try on in the change room. Once I was let in the dressing room I started stripping. Even though you're supposed to undress in the changing room it still got me a bit nervous knowing that I was on a dare.

Once I was naked I set a timer and started rubbing my body, making sure to avoid my nipples and pussy. As the time went on it kept getting harder to avoid touching them, and the timer felt really slow. Every sound from outside made me really nervous even though there was essentially a 0% chance that someone walked in. The time finally ended and I stopped touching myself and got redressed to leave. This was a very beginner type dare but I really enjoyed it, and left with a cute new shirt

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
HoneyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HoneyNut for this post:
Old 10-17-2021, 07:39 PM   #19
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Very good reply! Replies like these are very rewarding for darers, and make it fun and motivating to keep coming up with ideas!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-17-2021, 07:48 PM   #20
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
You must do 1 naked lap for each time your bf smacks your ass each day. Doesnt have t I be right that second, but before the end of the day. Any the lap is outside of course
That is way too much for me and where I live. If I did that around my dorm I don't think there's a time of night where I would have under 20% chance of getting seen. If I did it at my boyfriend's there would be a lower chance of getting caught but it's still too much for me. I'd also be doing quite a bit of naked laps lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Rule: You may not wear anything on your feet inside your dorm for the rest of the school year. At all, meaning you have to take your shoes and socks off before you walk in your door, and have to carry them out and find somewhere else to put them on.

Dare: Choose one day in which you have at least three classes/recitations and go barefoot for the entire day, including to class.
Tip: Don't try to hide it or sneak around or otherwise act like your'e doing something wrong. Own it and be confident, and you'll be fine!
I'll go barefoot in my dorm but I don't like the idea of having to step outside to take them off and on.
For the dare I don't really like the idea of just being barefoot and I also have to walk a lot from class to class so I don't think I'll be doing that, sorry.

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
Old 10-17-2021, 07:54 PM   #21
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyNut View Post
I'll go barefoot in my dorm but I don't like the idea of having to step outside to take them off and on.
For the dare I don't really like the idea of just being barefoot and I also have to walk a lot from class to class so I don't think I'll be doing that, sorry.
I understand. It's not as intimidating as it might feel, though. Your feet are literally designed and evolved quite proficiently for the task of being feet.

So how about this? Sometime on a nice day in the near future, go for a barefoot walk. Just ten or fifteen minutes near your dorm building. "Taste" a variety of interesting or pleasant-looking textures... different kinds of carpet or tile in the building, smooth or slightly rough sidewalks, warm pavement...

Grass is almost universally pleasurable, and if there are any of those sort of squiggly line repairs on asphalt you come across, I suggest stepping on one. It may surprise you to learn that they're quite soft! And feel really neat underfoot, actually.

Maybe you can work up to a day without shoes later on... if you enjoy your first walk, and gradually ramp up the duration so you can taste more textures and temperatures.

Will you do that for me?

Old 10-17-2021, 08:21 PM   #22
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That is way too much for me and where I live. If I did that around my dorm I don't think there's a time of night where I would have under 20% chance of getting seen. If I did it at my boyfriend's there would be a lower chance of getting caught but it's still too much for me. I'd also be doing quite a bit of naked laps lol...
Fair point, I didnt consider the setting. How about each slap on the ass is 1 minute you must spend naked the next morning? Is that more reasonable?

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 10-18-2021, 08:02 AM   #23
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Very good start. Now...go 10 minutes naked anywhere as long as you are not at "home" in your own car, or on land where you live. Oh, and since we did a dressing room...it probably shouldnt be there. Although if you cant find anywhere else. Same thing. Touch yourself head to toe without touching pussy or nipples. Enjoy being naked. Imagine what it would be like if you were caught by someone who was just watching or made you put on a show where you were.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women痴), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:09 AM   #24
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't have anything remote controlled right now. I think I want to buy one but don't want to spend money just to leave the controller for someone else to pick up so instead I'll let my bf control it if I get one.
Yeah, I totally get that a controller might get lost, making the toy worthless. Maybe you'll need to trust a "helper" with lending it out to random people and look after it so that they can't run away with it. That's how this dare has been performed before, in a crowded public place.

There are other toys with the mobile phone working as a controller, take a look at this extremely popular "Kegel Balls" remotely controlled toy:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095388CLF/

That can be used without the need for lending a controller out. But you'll need to download an app, so it's maybe better to have it downloaded and just lend your phone out...

You could play the "I'm a living doll" game with it, where other people take control over you, and a certain pattern initiated on the control means a certain activity done by you. For example, pattern 1: dancing disco, pattern 2: headbanging, pattern 3: pinching nipples, pattern 4: jumping up and down, pattern 5: faking an orgasm, pattern 6: imitating a cat, pattern 7: humping the table, pattern 8: playing dead, pattern 9: walking around like a robot. I'm sure that game would be enjoyable for everybody out in public or at a party. And you don't have to reveal exactly "how" you're controlled...

So, start saving up for one, or maybe wish one for X-mas from your bf. I'm certain he will buy it for you. And, why not wish to get both toys while you're at it --having both toys controlling you at the same time would be... interesting!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 03:04 PM   #25
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
I understand. It's not as intimidating as it might feel, though. Your feet are literally designed and evolved quite proficiently for the task of being feet.

So how about this? Sometime on a nice day in the near future, go for a barefoot walk. Just ten or fifteen minutes near your dorm building. "Taste" a variety of interesting or pleasant-looking textures... different kinds of carpet or tile in the building, smooth or slightly rough sidewalks, warm pavement...

Grass is almost universally pleasurable, and if there are any of those sort of squiggly line repairs on asphalt you come across, I suggest stepping on one. It may surprise you to learn that they're quite soft! And feel really neat underfoot, actually.

Maybe you can work up to a day without shoes later on... if you enjoy your first walk, and gradually ramp up the duration so you can taste more textures and temperatures.

Will you do that for me?
I didn’t say no because I felt “intimidated,” I just don’t really find it interesting. It may surprise you but I have actually been barefoot before, but I don’t like feet (not to kink shame you can do whatever you want). However, I did say that I would try out things if they aren’t a limit so I’ll go on a mini walk barefoot next time the opportunity arises.

Quote:
Fair point, I didnt consider the setting. How about each slap on the ass is 1 minute you must spend naked the next morning? Is that more reasonable?
Much more reasonable, is that from the moment that I wake up? Since I have to sleep naked I could technically loophole the rule and say that the “morning” starts and midnight and I’ll have 7-8 hours by the time I wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Very good start. Now...go 10 minutes naked anywhere as long as you are not at "home" in your own car, or on land where you live. Oh, and since we did a dressing room...it probably shouldnt be there. Although if you cant find anywhere else. Same thing. Touch yourself head to toe without touching pussy or nipples. Enjoy being naked. Imagine what it would be like if you were caught by someone who was just watching or made you put on a show where you were.
I’ll do it soon. I’ll be in the lookout for places that I could do this without getting caught but I don’t really know of any right now other than dressing rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Yeah, I totally get that a controller might get lost, making the toy worthless. Maybe you'll need to trust a "helper" with lending it out to random people and look after it so that they can't run away with it. That's how this dare has been performed before, in a crowded public place.

There are other toys with the mobile phone working as a controller, take a look at this extremely popular "Kegel Balls" remotely controlled toy:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095388CLF/

That can be used without the need for lending a controller out. But you'll need to download an app, so it's maybe better to have it downloaded and just lend your phone out...

You could play the "I'm a living doll" game with it, where other people take control over you, and a certain pattern initiated on the control means a certain activity done by you. For example, pattern 1: dancing disco, pattern 2: headbanging, pattern 3: pinching nipples, pattern 4: jumping up and down, pattern 5: faking an orgasm, pattern 6: imitating a cat, pattern 7: humping the table, pattern 8: playing dead, pattern 9: walking around like a robot. I'm sure that game would be enjoyable for everybody out in public or at a party. And you don't have to reveal exactly "how" you're controlled...

So, start saving up for one, or maybe wish one for X-mas from your bf. I'm certain he will buy it for you. And, why not wish to get both toys while you're at it --having both toys controlling you at the same time would be... interesting!
I’m heavily considering buying one now, but at least for now I don’t want to be handing over controls to random people, especially if they know what it’s being used for. And the living doll thing is also too far out. If/when I get one I’ll let my boyfriend test it out in public or at a party and let you all know how it goes.

Speaking of which I told my boyfriend about my account. I hadn’t even made the list that I was dared to give to him so I just let him read through the thread. He was really shocked because I’m not typically overly outgoing until I really get to know people. Anyway I asked him if he wanted to be involved and he seemed very interested so any future dares are free to include him however you want

Edit: also I just removed the rule to edge before the bathroom every time because it was really annoying and hard to keep up with

My Rules

Last edited by HoneyNut; 10-18-2021 at 03:12 PM.
The following user says Thank You to HoneyNut for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 03:44 PM   #26
HoneyNut

Also, his roommate is gone for the next couple of nights and we want to try some stuff immediately so give us stuff to do. I値l be going over there in a little bit. I知 thinking I might only let him on the thread so that way I知 in the dark about whatever you all come up with

My Rules

Old 10-18-2021, 04:09 PM   #27
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Also, his roommate is gone for the next couple of nights and we want to try some stuff immediately so give us stuff to do. I値l be going over there in a little bit. I知 thinking I might only let him on the thread so that way I知 in the dark about whatever you all come up with
How about for dinner one night, you must serve him while nude. Set the table for him, refill his drink, cleans the dishes, etc.

Also to answer your question from earlier in, it is from when you wake up in the morning to start your day, if you go back to sleep then you must start the time over

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 10-18-2021, 05:51 PM   #28
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

You should be nude at all the times when his roommate isn't there.

Also while he's eating at the table you should be under it giving him a blowjob. Hold him at an edge as long as you can and swallow his load.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:00 AM   #29
HoneyNut

Quote:
How about for dinner one night, you must serve him while nude. Set the table for him, refill his drink, cleans the dishes, etc.

Also to answer your question from earlier in, it is from when you wake up in the morning to start your day, if you go back to sleep then you must start the time over
Saw this right before I started to make dinner so I stripped to do the cooking and serving. There's no way for anyone to see in the apartment from outside, so only he would see me doing it naked but it still felt degrading. Obviously he's seen me nude a couple of times, but I've never done something non-sexual in a submissive way like this. Of course, he thoroughly enjoyed it so thanks on both of our behalves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
You should be nude at all the times when his roommate isn't there.

Also while he's eating at the table you should be under it giving him a blowjob. Hold him at an edge as long as you can and swallow his load.
We had already eaten by the time I saw this. I had already decided to stay naked because 1. might as well and 2. I figured this was coming anyway. I couldn't do the under the table bj so instead I did it as soon as I saw the post, as we were watching tv. He was really surprised because I didn't tell him that it was a post on here but obviously I received no objections.

I also went braless and pantyless to class today. I didn't wear bras everyday in the first place (small boobs) and I was wearing a hoodie so that didn't really didn't matter. I was painfully aware that I wasn't wearing underwear though, and I didn't even wear a skirt this time. Don't really know what else to report with. Nothing really happened because it's really just a mental thing but I couldn't stop thinking about it for the entire time I was out.

My Rules

Old 10-19-2021, 12:22 PM   #30
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Talking

Quote:
...give us stuff to do.
You could let him pick a dare from this collection and command you from it. Here's 10 dares from the top of my collection, suited for gals and with different challenging levels. Do a whole dare or let your friend pick parts to do, and, of course, report here when finished! Have fun...

1: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=357909
2: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=381952
3: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383969
4: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=357851
5: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380936
6: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387157
7: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391111
8: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384313
9: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406509
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk