Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2021, 09:19 AM   #1
HoneyNut

Female 19/F Rules and Dares for College Beginner

Hello all, I'm new here and looking to experiment with my kinky side. I've experimented some with my boyfriend, but haven't really ever done anything too crazy as of now.

As my signature says, I'm learning likes and dislikes, so I'm open to trying most things at least, but please try not to go overboard.

I'm currently living on my college campus with 3 other girls. I have my own room, share a bathroom with one of them, and we all have a shared living room and kitchen area. However, I spend a lot of nights at my boyfriend's right now, about 2-3 times a week normally.

Feel free to ask any questions about what I can or cannot do. I'm not sure how often I'll be logging in here so sorry if I'm slow to respond. Thanks

Current Rules
- No orgasms unless for someone else's pleasure
- Always sleep naked
- Travel naked to and from the shower
- No panties 2x a week, one of which must be done with a skirt
- Once a week, cook and eat dinner with my vibe inserted
- Go braless 3x a week, spill water on myself one of those times
- Must be naked, kneeling or sitting on the floor with my legs spread 20cm to check this forum
- Everytime my boyfriend smacks my ass is an additional 1 minute naked the following morning

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.

Last edited by HoneyNut; 10-18-2021 at 03:11 PM.
HoneyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:27 AM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Does your boyfriend know about your account here? If so would he help with tasks? If not would you still be ok with tasks including him?

You should no longer be able to orgasm unless it’s for someone else’s pleasure either from a task here or your boyfriends

You should always sleep naked

Your boyfriend should know your always available to him

Every time you use the bathroom you should edge

Let me know what you think of these so far

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:31 AM   #3
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

An easy rule would be no panties and you must wear a short skirt at least once a week.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:23 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Next time you use a dressing room or multi-stall public bathroom strip naked and stay that way for 5 minutes during which time you should touch your bare flesh all over EXCEPT for nipples and pussy.

Enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:07 PM   #5
HoneyNut

Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Does your boyfriend know about your account here? If so would he help with tasks? If not would you still be ok with tasks including him?

You should no longer be able to orgasm unless it’s for someone else’s pleasure either from a task here or your boyfriends

You should always sleep naked

Your boyfriend should know your always available to him

Every time you use the bathroom you should edge

Let me know what you think of these so far
I haven’t told him about it. I’m not against telling him but I wanted to settle in for a little bit first to see how it goes. I am open to tasks involving him

These rules look like a good start so I’ll start them as of right now. Don’t even have to do anything for the 3rd one since I’m pretty confident he knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
An easy rule would be no panties and you must wear a short skirt at least once a week.
That’s easy? Could it possibly be amended to x days a week? I don’t want to just start going commando all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Next time you use a dressing room or multi-stall public bathroom strip naked and stay that way for 5 minutes during which time you should touch your bare flesh all over EXCEPT for nipples and pussy.

Enjoy!
I’ll try this, would much rather do it in a dressing room so I’ll go shopping Sunday

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
Old 10-15-2021, 12:09 PM   #6
Daremian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyNut View Post
Hello all, I'm new here and looking to experiment with my kinky side. I've experimented some with my boyfriend, but haven't really ever done anything too crazy as of now.

As my signature says, I'm learning likes and dislikes, so I'm open to trying most things at least, but please try not to go overboard.

I'm currently living on my college campus with 3 other girls. I have my own room, share a bathroom with one of them, and we all have a shared living room and kitchen area. However, I spend a lot of nights at my boyfriend's right now, about 2-3 times a week normally.

Feel free to ask any questions about what I can or cannot do. I'm not sure how often I'll be logging in here so sorry if I'm slow to respond. Thanks
Keep your towel in your bathroom and travel naked between rooms when you shower.
Daremian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:16 PM   #7
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyNut View Post
That’s easy? Could it possibly be amended to x days a week? I don’t want to just start going commando all the time.
Ok, how about 2x a week when your attending classes. At least one of which would be in a short skirt.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:16 PM   #8
Switching_J

Once a week, insert a vibrator and keep it turned in & turned on while cooking and having dinner.

Until you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, keep a list of the dares you've done. When telling him about us, give him the list.

Before you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, once when you go to spend the night with him, wear a crotch rope with your dildo inserted as a surprise for him. You can use this to gauge how open he is to kinky stuff.

Likes: Pleasure play, light pain play, toys, bondage, some humiliation, hidden public play, power-play

Dislikes: cock and ball torture, extended dares

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, urine, scat, crossdressing, sissy, ass to mouth

Our toylist
Switching_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:21 PM   #9
lonewolf87

Default When

When you still at his house how do you normally sleep in
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity.

Right now I am at 490hours 200down 290 left go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409241
lonewolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:28 PM   #10
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Glad you like them here’s another one for you

3 times a week you must go brakes and one of the times you must “accidentally” spill water on your shirt

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 01:12 PM   #11
Enlil

You can only check on this forum while naked, sitting or kneeling on the floor with your knees at least 20 cm apart.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:59 PM   #12
UncleSpanks

Have you experimented with breast and nipple play? You could consider wearing nipple clamps both in the house and when you go out. How large are your breasts?
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 02:37 AM   #13
Schnuffi

Smile

Take one pair of your boyfriends used underwear with you to school everyday, you do not have to do anything with it, just know that it is there.

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 08:50 AM   #14
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You should have a remote vibe plug, just like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Ele...dp/B0897QCXXB/

And, when feeling extra naughty, like when out in public in no panties,
short skirt, plug it it (with charged batteries) and bring the remote.

Now try to remote yourself a couple of times, then leave it to
a random guy to experiment on you (without telling what it controls).

See if you can remain calm the whole time people play with you...
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 07:46 PM   #15
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremian View Post
Keep your towel in your bathroom and travel naked between rooms when you shower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Ok, how about 2x a week when your attending classes. At least one of which would be in a short skirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching_J View Post
Once a week, insert a vibrator and keep it turned in & turned on while cooking and having dinner.

Until you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, keep a list of the dares you've done. When telling him about us, give him the list.

Before you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, once when you go to spend the night with him, wear a crotch rope with your dildo inserted as a surprise for him. You can use this to gauge how open he is to kinky stuff.
Added the rules, and will keep track of dares. Does it have to have the crotch rope? I don't have any rope and I've never done one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf87 View Post
When you still at his house how do you normally sleep in
Naked if we have sex, if not usually either just a t-shirt or a shirt and underwear. Guess it'll be naked now as per the new rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Glad you like them here’s another one for you

3 times a week you must go brakes and one of the times you must “accidentally” spill water on your shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
You can only check on this forum while naked, sitting or kneeling on the floor with your knees at least 20 cm apart.
Added both

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSpanks View Post
Have you experimented with breast and nipple play? You could consider wearing nipple clamps both in the house and when you go out. How large are your breasts?
Yes but not extensively. We only have clothespins which would be very hard to wear in public discreetly. Quite small, 28A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnuffi View Post
Take one pair of your boyfriends used underwear with you to school everyday, you do not have to do anything with it, just know that it is there.
Don't really see any appeal in that honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
You should have a remote vibe plug, just like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Ele...dp/B0897QCXXB/

And, when feeling extra naughty, like when out in public in no panties,
short skirt, plug it it (with charged batteries) and bring the remote.

Now try to remote yourself a couple of times, then leave it to
a random guy to experiment on you (without telling what it controls).

See if you can remain calm the whole time people play with you...
I don't have anything remote controlled right now. I think I want to buy one but don't want to spend money just to leave the controller for someone else to pick up so instead I'll let my bf control it if I get one.

My Rules

The following user says Thank You to HoneyNut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begginer, college dares