Old 10-02-2021, 06:13 AM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default My fantasy dream I had last night

My dream was a red head with a leather bra and a black and white plaid checkered mini-skirt. She also had high heels

I feel like this was a dominatrix house or something.
Prior to going into the room I had to answer a one question. "what are you into"

I am into panties and watersports

She brought me into this room. Where I was told to remove my clothing.

The room was dark and the floors vinyl of some sort..it was than I noticed a drain in the floor and just a wooden chair.

She didn't spend to much time as she was fidgeting slightly. She brought a small clear bowl and placed it on the chair.

She told me to kneel like a dog in front of the bowl. She put one foot on the chair and she put her hand on the bottom of my chin and raised it up so I would be able to look up her skirt.

She hand pink panties on somewhat plain for her other attire. She took off her panties in front of me... slowly down her legs to her feet. With one finger she dangled them in front of my nose. You could tell she had been wearing them for a while. She dropped the panties in the bowl and straddled the bowl and spread her pussy lips apart. Within seconds a golden stream poured out onto her panties and into the bowl.

She removed the panties and put them on my head and covered my fave with her wet panties.
I woke up after that
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk