Old 09-02-2021, 11:19 PM   #1
Dendog

Post First Self-Dare

This story goes back to my budding interest in exhibitionism and self-challenges that ultimately led to the degenerate I am today. For as long as I can remember the idea of public humiliation and exposure in regards to nudity were the few things I could truly call my kinks as I’m for the most part the textbook definition of an asexual and I assume this has to do with adrenaline junkie-like tendencies on my part. The trope of being caught outside or locked out naked or in your underwear was and still is a popular throwaway joke on many shows and cartoons meaning I was definitely exposed to the idea on more than one occasion and slowly built up the nerve to try it out.

If memory serves I was either 17 or within a month of turning 17 as there was a good 6 or 7 inches of snow on the ground. Where I lived at the time was a trailer along a street that parallel to the main road through my town and somewhat close to an intersection that meant the side view of this trailer was visible from at least 5 different roadways and precious few houses or trees blocking the view. To the West was a rather large, open yard that led towards the intersection, behind lead onto the hills that at one point housed other trailers but long since had become barren with a clear view from the top down, the East and front had many houses relatively closely spaced together along the road. All things considered the only cover from any of these vantage points was a disjointed garage offset slightly from my trailer that blocked some of the direct road on the West side but not by much and not far enough to block the stairs or deck that lead to the front door, the back door had a small set of stairs and nothing more.

My idea came at a spur of the moment flux of hormones that, being an asexual teenager in a point in my life I did not know what asexuality meant, was directed at being risky. My family had called to say they would be out until around 11 P.M. due to bad road conditions as it was starting to snow hard where they came from in a storm that was headed my direction, they called at 9 P.M. or so to relay this to me and it got my horny brain pumping and willing to take the chance. In my mind it would be easier and less risky than any other time due to the snow starting and existing conditions making it less likely anyone would be out and about at night. So I set my plan in motion.

The back door to my trailer was on the East side of the trailer and could be set to lock when shut and adjacent to my back door was the laundry room. The front of the trailer was on the West side of the trailer and the closest to my room. Between the front and back doors would require one to pass in front of a large window in the living room and the kitchen which also had a window on both sides. My original intention was to unlock the front door, leaving the key in the door so that no mishaps could happen, and then exit the back door, strip, leave my clothes outside and run to the front door and enter quickly. This was changed last minute as I decided that leaving the clothing outside was a bad idea and a better idea would be to put them in the dryer so that they would be warm when I came back inside, the dryer locks when on so I just had to turn it on for a few minutes while I did the challenge and then wait to get them easy peasy.

By the time I psych myself up fully the time is close to 10 P.M. so I get the front door situated and go to my back door, strip out of my pajama pants, t-shirt, and Hanes boxer briefs then throw them into the dryer. I’m standing in the hallway now, completely naked and sporting a raging boner the likes of which I had never before heart pumping with anticipation for what I’m about to do. I set the back door to lock and, before I lost the nerve, quickly stepped outside and shut the door then tested the handle to make sure it was locked. Instantly the cold hit my bare skin and it dawned on me what I was doing, sending shivers of coldness and adrenaline through my body. I pumped my raging but struggling boner a few times for good measure and started to run completely barefoot through the 6 inches of snow when I got an idea… I should make a snow angel! WIthout a moment of hesitation I lay down on my bare back in the snow and quickly made a snow angel then I moved a few feet over and did the same but face down, this kick started some shrinkage but ultimately only took a moment so it was still spiking my adrenaline. I was starting to feel the cold a bit more by this point and worry over prying eyes was mounting so I started to head around to the stairs of my trailer passing the trampoline along the way… which gave me another idea. Barely a moment of hesitation I climbed onto the snow-covered trampoline and did a few dozen bounces as quickly as possible and ended with a botched flip that landed me right on my back on the remaining loose snow. It was at this point I saw headlights coming from the main road towards the intersection that leads to my road.

Fearing for the time I quickly dismounted the trampoline and, without taking the slightly moment to check if any neighbors were outside or visible in any windows, I ran as quickly as I could up the snow-covered porch steps and spared the briefest moment to jump and shake the residual snow off of myself before stepping through the door and slamming it shut and locked it back just as the dryer alerted me to its cycle completion. Instantly I started for the laundry room at just the right moment the vehicle turned into my driveway! Before the headlights could illuminate the inside of the trailer through the window I ducked down until I was out of view and then quickly ran the rest of the way to the laundry room where I quickly grabbed up all my clothing as I heard people ascending the porch steps.

A brief moment of hesitation led to the decision not to get dressed where I was and as I was with snow melting on my body, wet and dirty from the outside no my stupid decision was to make a run for the bathroom right next to my room which was passed the front door on the other side of the house. Somehow by the grace of my adrenaline-fueled ninja skills I managed to cross the entire trailer in the time it took my family to get to the front door and just barely had time to get into my bathroom, but not shut the door, before they started to walk in. Before anyone could turn and look in my direction I shut and locked the door and started to run the shower. My mother comes over and knocks on the door asking if I’m in there causing my nervousness to mount in my chest. I reply yes and ask what she wants thinking that my goose is cooked but to my surprise she only says “You forgot your key in the door when you came home earlier it’s on the tv.” I breathed the longest sigh of relief as the adrenaline started to fade and the cold started to set in, I tenderly stepped into the shower and let it warm me back up as I cleaned my red as a beat body off thinking of the brief adventure that took place over the last 15 or so minutes and replaying that feeling over and over again. After I finished and returned to my room I furiously masturbated to the most intense orgasm of my life to that point and was hooked on further dares, self or otherwise, from that point onward.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Dendog for this post:
Old 09-03-2021, 01:08 PM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great job back then! And great job writing it up!

Being barefoot in the snow, or "snowfooting" as we habitual barefooters call it, is fun! And a naked snow angel, hoo! That's challenging!

Have you ever actually been caught?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 03:36 PM   #3
Dendog

Thank you kindly, I have a short fiction story I've been writing bits of here and there I might post one of these days. Dialogue is hard haha. Anyway I have had two incidences I know for sure I was seen and numerous close calls but neither had anything come of them.

The first was the second time I tried out a new area I had found. This area was a wonky exit to the parkway in my county where the parkway goes over a side road and has an entrance and exit for each side that correlates to each direction of the parkway. The North-bound side has a dead end that branches off towards a back road into a quarry or mine area whereas the South-bound side leads to a nearby town and more backroads. I was testing the boundaries here around 11 P.M. whereas the first test was closer to 2 A.M. and consisted of a bare minimum strip, get out of the car, run around the car, jerk off for a bit, and then conclude the task. This test, however, was a distance test and I decided I would leave all my things in the car and see how many street lights I would dare get to, I settled on 3 which would have put me in view of people getting off of the parkway. I made it to the lamp no problem but on the way back I saw the headlights of a vehicle turning off and made a mad dash back to the shadows between the 2nd and 3rd lights and I’m sure they had to have seen me but didn’t linger around at the stop sign by that 3rd light very long. My car was parked in a dark and obscured area so they never saw it and once they left I made my way back to the car and didn’t even get dressed before driving off incase they called the police to investigate the area. I ended up driving along a few backroads naked with my clothing in the far back seat for about 15 minutes before I pulled over at the crest of a hill to masturbate and get dressed.

The second time was near my last apartments on a whim. I decided I wanted to streak around my building at 3 A.M. since it was January and freezing cold at that time so most people weren’t outside around that time normally and the cold doesn’t really bother me all that much. I scoped out the area with clothing on just to make sure there weren’t any neighbors getting ready for work and seeing that there were not I went back inside and stripped down. I step out into my breezeway and take another cautionary look around before I start towards the edge of my building but not 4 steps out of the breezeway a guy comes out from the building about 15 ft from mine smoking a cigarette and looking at his phone. Instantly I skid to a stop and almost fell in mud and turned around quickly hoping I didn’t just flash a neighbor I didn’t recognize but he was either stoned, drunk, or unable to see clearly in the relative dark because I never heard him say anything as I retreated inside. I never heard word from anyone about it being mentioned and he never acknowledged it when I saw him in passing and he ended up being evicted about 3 months later anyway so it is funny in hindsight.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 10:31 PM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Haha, very nice!

I've been caught once, nearly caught by the police once (D: !), and had a few other close calls.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, male, snow, streaking, winter