Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-02-2021, 08:45 PM   #1
Bocaswimmer

Default My public wetting dare report

This dare was to be my first public wetting. I was undecided what to wear and finally settled on a medium/light blue pair of jeans. Was a bit ballsy to do as I knew it would show more than a darker pair would. But I kept telling myself this isn’t supposed to be easy and is breaking ice on something new. So I put those on and a pair of trendy-type flip flops and headed out. I originally was going to hit a nearby retail store but then decided the mall would have more options. I went into the mall and the first big store had lots of aisles and had carpeting. A perfect place. Only downside is they had tons of employees constantly coming up trying to help you shop. I let out a little bit there and the sensation of the warmth running down my leg was all I needed to want to go further. So with just a small, barely noticeable wet spot on the inside seam of one leg I began to stroll the mall to decide the rest of my plan. I had a seat in a big seating area with vinyl seats but just couldn’t do it. I don’t know what it was but I couldn’t relax enough. I think I was too nervous about being seen leaving some puddle or wetness behind. So I strolled some more and then finally found my perfect plan. Just inside the automatic doors in a carpeted area (in case some flowed thru I didn’t want to leave a puddle). I waited inside the doors to the side as if waiting for an Uber. I let a little out, feeling the rushing sensation as it gradually ran down my leg, ending by the time it reached my knee. Again I let a little out, feeling the same. The third time I just let it go. It ran down my left leg, then I shifted a bit and it ran down my right leg, all the way to my feet. It felt so good in so many ways. Now the big part, how to exit without being humiliated. Lucky for me the rain outside was a distraction and possibly an excuse for having wet jeans (albeit not in the crotch area and inner thighs). I made my way at normal pace so as to not generate too much attention. When I reached my car it was such a rush. I did it. I loved it. I wanted to do it again. I sat on a towel on my car so I could enjoy feeling the wetness the 5 min ride home. It was one of the most thrilling experiences I’ve had in awhile and can’t wait to do it again, maybe even tonight on my way home from my travels. I love having this new interest. It’s a fun challenge, and one I may do again soon. I’m kind of hooked now

Kik: swimmer2123x

Limits: public humiliation, blood, scat, face pictures, family, life threatening, permanent damage
Bocaswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk