Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-29-2021, 08:34 PM   #1
Loobzies

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

22/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

Introduction

Hello to all who read this! My name is Andy and I am a 22 year old male dom currently living in Canada. I have been interested in BDSM for as long as I can remember and I have had only a handful of series BDSM relationships in the past.

It was been awhile since I was in a real relationship with a sub and I have really missed that kind of connection so I decided to write this ad in hopes of finding someone who will be a perfect fit for that role!

About me

I think of BDSM as more than just two people doing kinky stuff with one another. To me, when you start that relationship it because just that, a relationship. A relationship that is built on trust, communication and patience. I want to take the time to get to know you as a person, what are your hobbies and interests, what your future plans are ect, as well as getting to know you on a kinky level. When we start our relationship I think of you as you being with me and me being with you!

What I am looking for

I am looking for a woman who is between the ages of 18-30. Time zones don’t matter but it’s better if you live close to the Atlantic Time Zone. Your physical appearance should not stop you from applying! Everyone who applies will be considered! You must be willing to give up complete control to me, I love setting everything up for my subs: When they wake up, when they go to sleep, when they eat, when they use the bathroom, what they wear ect. I love to control and to give out rules. You must be with communication! Good grammar is very important for me, I am also looking for someone who gives detailed answers, not one word replies! You should also be into humiliation and degradation. I like to treat my subs like sluts, so if you’re not into that consider not applying!

My kinks

My kinks include
Control
Rules
Bondage
Humiliation
Degrading
Praise
Wedgies
Spit
Public
And more!

If you feel like we might click than please send me either a PM or Kik me (In signature) Please provide:
Name
Why you want to be my sub
Why you think we would be good together
What you like the most about yourself

I look forward to hearing from you!
Old 09-27-2021, 11:11 AM   #2
Loobzies

Bumping this! Still looking!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Old 10-21-2021, 02:55 PM   #3
Loobzies

Hello all. I am still looking for that special person. Feel free to get in contact with me if you think we’re a good fit

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Old 12-20-2021, 09:53 AM   #4
Loobzies

I am once again looking for a partner. Please reach out to me if you think we’d be a good fit!
Old 01-31-2022, 03:25 PM   #5
Loobzies

Hello all who read this. Unfortunately I am bumping this again as I just haven’t found the right person yet. Please feel free to message me if you think we’d be a good fit!
Old 03-01-2022, 10:06 AM   #6
Loobzies

Bumping this for the finale time. I’ve meet some great people but nothing has stuck yet. Please feel free to message me if you think we’d be a good fit!

Advertisements
Kink Talk