Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-21-2019, 09:50 PM   #16
DarkGhost

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female) or a Borat style swimming suit (male).
b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

a) Be completely naked for the whole night.
b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?

Diapers, Any type of worship, Hypnosis, Needle Play, Fire Play, Knife Play, Family, Public, Illegal, permanent, feminization/sissification, trampling, food playing, head slaps

Kik - DarkGhostS
Skype - darkghostsparta
DarkGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:47 AM   #17
YoungFella

Wink

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female) or a Borat style swimming suit (male).
b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).
Risky but not entirely exposing, sounds like something I’d actually consider doing

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.
Can’t party without drinks and you can’t drink with your hands behind your back... unless you want someone else to help you but then you’d be in their debt

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.
This would be fun

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 08:39 AM   #18
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Maybe the plug AND the vibrator? Sounds like a fun combination

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 09:07 AM   #19
twhornyboy0317

remote controlled vibrator
Dislike: pain, sport, anal, edge, messy, expose
Limit: social suicide, family, blood, scat, face, sissy
twhornyboy0317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 01:56 PM   #20
LisaWagner

Given the situation your forfeit for a lost bet is to be exposed or humiliated at the next party in some way, what would you choose if you had the following alternatives:

b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy and ass if you don't move. It will be quite challenging to keep both pussy and ass covered.

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini.

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowed to wear a short mini dress without underwear. You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will. But of cause I won't have a problem with getting touched.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

I would choose number 3: the handcuffs and the short mini dress. For me it is the most daring one.
LisaWagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:33 PM   #21
striker101

Given the situation your forfeit for a lost bet is to be exposed or humiliated at the next party in some way, what would you choose if you had the following alternatives:

a) Wear a Borat style swimming suit (male).

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a tight speedo (male).

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

Butt plug in the speedo sounds the most intense and fun. All three would be a hell of a time...

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 06:11 PM   #22
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

i just find the borat so ridiculous!

If i had a tight speedo on and plug stimulating me, I would have just a little bump showing my hardon and everyone would want to know if there was anything there

naked is just the better option

the vibe isn't a bad thing, but a naked night is good too

I'd like all 3 with being naked. But if only one, the butt plug, it hits my buttons!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 06:25 PM   #23
SmolYui

All Bs for me. If I’m going to be exposed I want to have fun!
Handcuffs is my fave.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:45 AM   #24
Kah
Account Banned

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female)

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear. You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take? Butt Plug, easily. No one tormenting you all night, and I can carry my own drink. Plus, I quite enjoy wearing butt plugs not after a few years of practice

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 03:59 PM   #25
rhl
getDare Succubus

This is a follow-up of this one: Ladies: topless at a party

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female) or a Borat style swimming suit (male). I've wanted to get one of these

a) Be completely naked for the whole night. I don't like being plugged for a long time. However it was fun when required to.
b) a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will. I know I'm a male, but I would prefer a mini skirt over boxers.

Old 07-02-2022, 03:48 AM   #26
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take? id go for 4

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 12:59 PM   #27
ohyeah

ohyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 01:54 AM   #28
hail

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 04:33 AM   #29
jordain
getDare Ladder

jordain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 08:03 AM   #30
fruityguy

a) Wear a Borat style swimming suit (male). Think I could rock it.

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a tight speedo (male). Would be uncomfortable, but don't plan on sitting for too long anyway.

a) Be completely naked for the whole night. I want the use of my hands.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last. Ooh, this sounds hot.

Plug and vibrator, where I'd be wearing the speedo and a tight crop top.

likes: edging, teasing, stripping, games, spandex, lycra, bondage
limits: public, messy, loud, face, voice

Currently at 122/819 (14%) plugged hours, 407/816 (49%) chastity hours.

PM Dare Me!!

Here's the clothes in my closet!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
85% Rope bunny
79% Rigger
79% Dominant
78% Submissive
73% Exhibitionist
72% Brat
fruityguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements