Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-21-2021, 08:25 PM   #46
striker101

1. Would you rather
Be naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity

Would be really hot knowing everyone had seen me naked. Plus hearing what people thought of my body (good = hot ego boost, bad = humiliating, but also perversely hot)

4. If you were a boy would you rather have your crush see a photo of you
Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

At the very least, it'd be an opportunity to gauge their interest in me.

5. Would you rather
Vomit in front of the entire school
OR
Pee your pants in front of your crush

I hate throwing up, but I don't find it embarrassing...

6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you
OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house

Can't dance for the life of me, but it'd be hot stripping in front of a bunch of strangers on a stage. Clowns are just ... no.

7. Would you rather appear in a play in front of your entire school
In an extremely embarrassing costume i.e. sexy clown costume
OR
In a normal costume but you forget all of your lines

Humiliating, but in a hot way. The other would be humiliating in a much less enjoyable way.

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month OR
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush

I could survive a month with eating very little food for lunch.

9. Would you rather have to deep throat a dildo that was
5 inches long but tastes like feces
OR
10 inches long but tastes like cherries

Could use the practice anyway...

10. Would you rather
Appear in a burlesque show dancing in revealing lingerie
OR
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic

Can't dance, and it may be a non-erotic atmosphere, but under those clinical gazes I'd sure be getting hot from being completely exposed.

11 Would you rather
Have no taste buds at all
OR
Have taste buds on your tongue and rectum

Not ideal, but I'd take it over having taste buds in my ass...

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 11:12 AM   #47
Gay-Dirk
Account Banned

1. Would you rather
Be naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are

Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather

6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month

10. Would you rather
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic

11 Would you rather
Gay-Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 04:13 AM   #48
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Your dare is to answer the following would you rather questions. For bonus points explain why you chose the way you did. For more bonus points tell someone you know your decision without letting them now it was a challenge. For example just out of the blue say "I've been thinking about it for a while and I would rather (blank) than (blank)

1. Would you rather
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity
Figure with my face covered, noone would know who the boy with with the small dick is. Everyone would have a good laugh. But with the bunny suit, everyone would be having a good laugh at me

2. If you were a girl in high school would you rather have your worst enemy
Choose your clothes for a month
OR
Choose your hair and makeup for a month
Tough choice. But makeup can really be done and look nasty. And letting someone control your hair, the color, the cut and just imagine the final few cuts go into buzz cuts and then shaved smooth and then the month is up and you have to wait for it grow back!

3. If you were a girl in high school would you rather
OR
Have all your teachers emailed your complete internet history
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period
I don't like the option I chose, but I also know I don't like the idea of my internet history being available to the teachers.

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl
If my crush saw me dressed up as a girl, would think that would sort of kill any chance. A totally naked pic would be embarrassing, but at least it's not dressed as a girl. Of course, then my crush would be quite aware that I have a very small dick, makes me wonder if the option is better. Back in school, I probably would have chosen the dress because I was always way too embarrassed to let anyone see me naked because of how small I am.

5. Would you rather
OR
at least with this option, my crush might force me to get started with diapers earlier in life

6. Would you rather
OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house
A clown doesn't sound fun to me, especially when you get the job at the crush's house. I'd go for an hour of stripping. Hopefully I can keep a thong on for modesty and stuff it, but even if not I'll go full monty and shake my extra small dick as I dance. Not sure if I'd get more laughing when they see my dick size or continued cheering, but I'd keep going.

OR
In a normal costume but you forget all of your lines
Has to be in an extremely embarrassing costume. I would rather be wearing something minimal like tighty whities even! Or as with another question, I'd rather have to be a stripper on stage that gets down to just a thong. Forgetting my lines is something that I would just be totally humiliated with

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month OR
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush
I don't like this option, but the other option I would end up throwing it up. Just don't have a tolerance for somethings that I really don't like.

5 inches long but tastes like feces
OR
I like to practice with big toys. The taste doesn't matter though

10. Would you rather
OR

Seems more normal??? The burlesque show, would have no idea how many people I know would see me. I suppose if that was my career, going to broadway, etc., then perhaps that wouldn't be so bad.

11 Would you rather
OR
Can't imagine going through life with no taste buds

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 08:59 AM   #49
Brikoviper

naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity yes

2. If you were a girl in high school would you rather have your worst enemy
Choose your clothes for a month yes
OR
Choose your hair and makeup for a month

3. If you were a girl in high school would you rather
OR
Have all your teachers emailed your complete internet history yes
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period

Bare naked yes
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR
Pee your pants in front of your crush yes

6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you yes
OR

OR
In a normal costume but you forget all of your lines yes

8. Would you rather
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush yes

5 inches long but tastes like feces yes
OR

10. Would you rather
OR
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic yes

11 Would you rather
OR
Have taste buds on your tongue and rectum yes
Brikoviper is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
poll, would you rather