Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-02-2020, 08:02 PM   #271
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue, you're doing great.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 03:12 AM   #272
daredev

Totally immersed and didn't want to stop reading. Great story
daredev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 08:38 AM   #273
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

MORE! MORE! The surprise ending of this one totally blew me away. It has been a long time since I have seen this story. I need to go back and catch up.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:36 AM   #274
Craign2018

Loving this story. Can't wait to read on .
Craign2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 05:46 AM   #275
FLCL

Information Progress Update

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am indeed working on new chapters. So far I have an outline of chapter 46 and I've completed chapter 47. Obviously I need to finish chapter 46 before I can post anything, so that the chapters are in order. I'm hoping to have chapter 46 done and posted by this weekend. And then I'll probably wait a couple days, while I work on chapter 48, before posting chapter 47. I don't know right now how many new chapters there will be but I am hoping that I will be able to write THE END without going on another long hiatus.

Thanks for reading!
FLCL
Old 10-07-2020, 12:43 PM   #276
Mjnew055

Awesome. looking forward to reading more.
Mjnew055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 07:29 AM   #277
FLCL

Okay. So Chapter 46 is getting a little bit longer than I wanted so I'm splitting it in two. Here's the first half. This means that I still need to write chapter 47; and chapter 48 is the chapter that is already finished that I mentioned in my last update. I can also reveal that the content that I have planned for this story takes me at least through chapter 50 at this point. And, just knowing how things have gone on this story, we'll probably end up with more than 50 chapters before all is said and done. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 46

I told Lindsay everything that had happened since she left the day before. I told her how Marie commanded me to clean the entire house top to bottom and sent me to my room; and then I told her how I had this super vivid dream that, even though it got super weird and crazy, felt really real at the time.

Lindsay was happy that I had listened to Marie and cleaned the house as she had commanded. She made sure that I had slept in my tube sock like she asked. "Yes, I'm still wearing it now, my Queen," I answered. Lindsay giggled happily at my answer. She wanted to know what I thought of the dream. I told her that it was really weird and kind of scary before admitting, somewhat bashfully, that I did wake up with a full erection. Lindsay giggled again and told me, "Oh Pat, you're completely hopeless."

My parents were going to be home some time around noon on this day. Lindsay and I agreed that I should be home when they arrive. Lindsay commanded that I should be as helpful as possible when they arrive: carry in their luggage, ask them what I can do for them, and take every suggestion and request as a direct command. Then, after they seemed settled, I should get permission to go to "a friends house" (we weren't quite ready to reveal our relationship to my parents) and go over to Lindsay's. I acknowledged all of her instructions with "Yes my Queen" and then we said good bye.

It was a relief to untie my tube sock and pick a normal outfit that I wanted to wear. For the rest of that morning, I simultaneously felt like things were back to normal and also like I was a completely different person than I was two days prior. Neither Marie nor I brought up anything about what had happened or my being a slave that day and she seemed like she was pretty much recovered from it.

When my parents arrived I greeted them in the driveway and welcomed them home. I helped them carry in their luggage and other items as they told me about their relaxing weekend at the beach. When I asked them if there was anything else that I could do for them, they were a little surprised and couldn't think of anything but thanked me anyway. My mom remarked on how clean the house was. Too embarrassed to take all the credit and invite potential questions, I told her that Marie and I thought it would be nice for them to come home to a clean house and worked together on it. "That was very thoughtful of you two," my mom remarked. After a pause, she noted, "You seem different," and I told her, "I guess I just had a good weekend too."

After my parents seemed settled, I got permission to go to "a friends house" and gathered my things to leave. As I was headed to the door, my mom exclaimed, "Did you alphabetize the book shelf?" I answered awkwardly, "Um... yeah... I did... bye mom!" and quickly left the house to get in my car and get on the road.

I knew where Lindsay's house was and had driven past it on my way to other places but I had never been to her house before. When I pulled up, I sent her a text message to let her know I was there as she had asked me to. Her mom was home and she wanted to make sure that she didn't answer the door. Lindsay let me into her house and hurried me quietly upstairs to her bedroom. Once I was inside her room, Lindsay announced, "Mom, I have a friend over!" and closed the door. "I have to let my mom know when I have friends in the house," Lindsay explained.

After that, Lindsay and I just made normal small talk for a while. She even told me not to call her "my Queen" in case her mom decided to eavesdrop on us, which she apparently had a habit of doing. I told her that my parents got home and seemed to have had a good vacation. We joked about school and Lindsay going into her senior year. "The big woman on campus." Eventually she started to tell me some personal things that I only had passing knowledge of. Her parents were divorced and she lived alone with her mom. She only visited her dad a few times a year. She loved her mom but her mom also got on her nerves. She told me that her mom hadn't had a serious boyfriend in a while but that she was on a dating website and that she would go on dates about once a week, at which time Lindsay would have the house to herself. She said, "I'm not supposed to have boys over during those times but I don't care, that's when I need you to be over here." I told her that I would do everything I could to be there.

Eventually our conversation ran its course and Lindsay and I agreed that I would leave. We both got up and made our way downstairs towards the front door. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Lindsay's mom was sitting at the dining room table going through the mail. "Oh hey, hang on a sec," she said hopping up from the table and hurring towards us, "I don't think we've met. I didn't realize you had a boy up there with you."

"Mom..." Lindsay intoned.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Lindsay's mom continued.

"Hi Ms. Peale, I'm Pat. It's nice to meet you too," I said respectfully.

Lindsay's mom, Ms. Peale, put her hand out and I shook it. As we shook hands she raised her left hand, squeezed my arm and said, "I must say Pat, you are a big, handsome boy."

"Mom!" Lindsay protested.

"Oh... thank you Ms. Peale." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"Please call me Becky," Ms. Peale instructed. "'Ms. Peale' makes me feel old."

"You are old mom," Lindsay inserted.

"I'm not that old Lindsay. 'Old' is a state of mind. I don't feel old and I prefer to be called Becky, not Ms. Peale, is that okay with you?"

Lindsay's arms were folded. She didn't answer.

Ms. Peale turned back to me, "Why do you look so familiar? I've seen you before somewhere..."

"He's Marie's brother mom," Lindsay informed.

"Oh! Pat! Duh. It's been a long time since I've seen you. My, you've really grown up, haven't you?"

"Uh yeah, I guess so," I said.

"Pat was just leaving mom," Lindsay insisted.

"Okay," Ms. Peale acknowledged, "well don't be a stranger. Next time you're over you have to come say 'hi' to me before you go hiding away in Lindsay's room. I want to know who is spending time with my daughter."

"Okay Ms. P-, I mean Becky," I agreed, "I'll see you next time."

Lindsay walked me out the front door and apologized, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's no problem," I told her. Then I lowered my voice and said, "I'll talk to you soon, my Queen."

Lindsay smiled and answered, "All right, talk to you soon," as I got into my car before driving back home.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:20 PM   #278
Kylie.j.96

Hope there is another update! You have an awesome story!

You should put more of you wearing girls clothes. The red thong part was great! Also, when are you going to finally take her virginity?

Crossdressing - Toys - Fucking machine - Naughty stuff

Dislikes:
Pain - Poop - Pee - Friends/family finding stuff out
Kylie.j.96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:45 AM   #279
rxiao121

Beautiful story! Please continue!
rxiao121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:44 AM   #280
FLCL

Chapter 47

We kept in touch by text message for the next couple of days. Lindsay didn't want us to say anything out of the ordinary in text in case someone looked at one of our phones so, instead, she would call me if she had a special command or wanted to talk about something privately. She also told me that her mom had grilled her about me after I left. Her mom wanted to know if we were dating, if things were serious, what we were doing up there in Lindsay's bedroom. Lindsay had told her mom that we were just friends but that she liked me and hoped I would ask her on a date.

"I'm sorry. I panicked," Lindsay explained. "She kept asking questions and I didn't know what to say. I was trying to be vague but I needed to say something to get her to drop it."

I told her, "You don't need to apologize, my Queen. You can tell her whatever you need to tell her about us. I have your back."

Lindsay and I continued to hang out and I continued to get to know her and her mom better. At first, I snuck over when her mom was away on a date or out with friends. But after a couple tries, we started hanging out at Lindsay's house even when her mom was around. We discovered that Becky didn't seem to mind Lindsay and me spending time together.

Lindsay's mom didn't go on dates very often anyway, which made it difficult to organize our meetups around that. Whenever Becky would come home from a date, she'd complain to Lindsay, and me if I happened to still be there, about how she didn't have any connection with this latest guy. She just wanted to find a "decent man." She was clearly lovesick from lack of whatever kind of attention she was looking for. I remember looking at a picture of her from when she looked to be in her early 20s; it was hanging in the upstairs hallway. She looked very happy and she was absolutely gorgeous. I thought she was probably pining for those days of her youth.

As I spent more time at Lindsay's house, her mom became a lot friendlier and more familiar with me. Lindsay and I would intend to sneak off and engage in our secret Queen / subject relationship and her mom would insist that we play some board game or have dinner with her. More often than not, we'd indulge her. Lindsay was often frustrated with her mom but she didn't want her to be sad and lonely while we were off having fun. So we'd scrap our plans and reluctantly agree to "just one more round" of cards or whatever until it was time for me to leave Lindsay's house unsatisfied.

Eventually, the situation started to get awkward. I think Lindsay's mom was starting to point some of her unquenched desire for male intimacy in my direction. When I'd arrive at Lindsay's house, her mom would hug me tightly against her. She would make comments that it was "nice to have a man around the house" and that I was "a very handsome young man." And she would ask me to do something around the house, like take out the trash or move some furniture, and afterward she would squeeze my arm or touch my back and thank me for my "muscles." Lindsay was starting to get visibly annoyed by it and I was worried that it was going to lead to an argument.
Old 10-21-2021, 04:22 AM   #281
FLCL

Chapter 48

One day Lindsay and I were watching a movie at Lindsay's house with her mom. Ms. Peale had clearly had a few glasses of wine giving her voice a somewhat jolly and uneven tone. Lindsay and I were sitting together on the couch and her mom was watching from the lounge chair. About 30 minutes into the movie, Ms. Peale said, "So Pat, I think I need to ask, what are your intentions for my daughter?" The way she was looking at me, she had a devilish smirk on her face and a glimmer in her eye.

Lindsay answered first, "Mom don't."

"No Lindsay," Ms. Peale defended, "your dad isn't around or he should be the one to have this conversation. I like you, Pat, and I'm not trying to chase you off or anything but I think someone should be looking out for Lindsay's best interests."

"Mom," Lindsay jumped in again, "you really don't have to worry about Pat taking advantage of me."

"Oh? And why is that Lindsay?" Ms. Peale asked with a patronizing tone.

"Because. Pat does whatever I tell him to," Lindsay said matter-of-factly.

There was a moment of silence. I could feel myself getting slightly red. I certainly hadn't expected Lindsay to share the details of our relationship with her mom right now. I found myself praying that the subject would change quickly but my prayer was not answered.

"Oh Lindsay," Ms. Beale condescended, cutting through the awkward silence, "don't exaggerate. Pat seems like a nice boy, I'll give you that, but he doesn't just do whatever thing you say."

"Yes he does," Lindsay stated firmly.

"Okay. Pat," Ms. Beale squared her focus on me, "tell my daughter that you do have a mind of your own afterall. And that you won't just do any old thing that she says."

I glanced at Lindsay and, looking me in the eyes, Lindsay said, "Go ahead Pat."

My heart was in my troat and I could feel my face getting redder. I collected myself and said, "Actually Ms. Peale-"

"Becky." Ms. Peale interrupted.

"Right... Becky. Actually, Lindsay is right. I've told Lindsay that I'll do anything that she says."

The words hung in the air like an anvil over my head. Lindsay smiled a big grin at me and then turned to her mom, bobbing her head side to side as if to say, "I told you so." Ms. Peale looked surprised for a second before that devilish smirk that I had seen earlier gradually returned to her face.

"Oh, you guys are just messing with me," she said.

"No Mom, it's true!" Lindsay demanded.

"Yeah right," Ms. Peale doubted, "I haven't seen anything to make me believe that. It's not like you've been making him do all kinds of out-of-the-ordinary stuff since he's started coming around."

"Oh yeah," Lindsay said, annoyed, "and what kinds of 'out-of-the-ordinary stuff' would you expect me to be making Pat do while you're around?"

Ms. Peale answered with a hint of arrogance in her voice, "Well if I had a boyfriend that was going to do whatever I told him to, I would start by making him clean those dirty dishes in the kitchen sink." Ms. Peale paused until Lindsay was about to speak and then added, "naked." Then Ms. Peale took a slow sip of wine.

"Mom!" Lindsay shouted in shock.

"I'm not saying that you should make Pat do that," Ms. Peale said calmly after swallowing her wine. "I'm just pointing out that you're wrong to say that Pat would do anything you tell him to."

"No, you're wrong! He would do it if I said so-" Lindsay pushed back.

"Well then prove it," Ms. Peale challenged dismissively.

Lindsay sat in shocked silence for a moment before answering, "Fine. Go ahead Pat. Take off your clothes and go do the dishes."

Ms. Peale jumped in, "You don't have to do that Pat, Lindsay just doesn't like being corrected by her mother."

"No Mom," Lindsay pushed back again, "if you're going to call me a liar or whatever and this is the only way you'll admit you're wrong then he's going to do it."

"Okay Lindsay, well I guess we will see then," Ms. Peale said before turning her gaze back to me, "Pat?"
Old 10-25-2021, 07:58 AM   #282
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

wow i just found this story i just wanted to say its very hot and i am thouroughly enjoying it! looking forward to the future updates

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to churroboy101 for this post:
Old 10-26-2021, 01:44 AM   #283
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nice, very nice, keep writing!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-26-2021, 06:32 AM   #284
FLCL

Chapter 49

I stood up off the couch. I could not believe what was happening. I was looking back and forth between Ms. Peale and Lindsay for a moment. Lindsay still looked mildly annoyed and Ms. Peale looked intrigued.

"Um, are we sure-" I started to say before Lindsay cut me off.

"Are you about to question my command?" she asked.

"Oh, um, no! Uh... my Queen," I stammered.

Ms. Peale laughed slightly, holding her hand in front of her mouth. "What is this?" Ms. Peale asked.

"Be patient mother," said Lindsay, "this is a lot further than anything I've commanded him to do before."

Ms. Peale was surprised, "Wait, you're serious?"

I started by taking off my shirt and laying it over the back of the couch. I heard Ms. Peale say "oh my" under her breath. I took my time with it, hoping desperately that Ms. Peale or Lindsay would give me an out and let me keep my clothes on. I could already feel my penis starting to swell at the thought of being naked in front of Lindsay and Ms. Peale, being made to wash the dishes and who knows what else. Next, I removed my socks and set them aside. I looked at Ms. Peale and Lindsay again. Lindsay's annoyed face had morphed into a devilish grin. She was clearly enjoying the anticipation of my humiliation in front of her mother now. Ms. Peale looked a little bewildered; she was breathing a little heaver and her face was somewhat flush. I could feel my body shaking slightly as I moved my hands to my waistband. I grabbed my underwear and shorts at my hips so I could pull them both off at the same time. Before I pulled them down, I looked at Ms. Peale one last time, hoping she would tell me to stop, but she just leaned slightly forward and kept watching.

Lindsay broke the silence, "Go ahead Pat."

With that, I dropped my shorts and underwear to the floor and stepped out of them.

Ms. Peale said, "Oh my God!" and looked away. She then made a double-take and shouted "Oh my God!" even louder, looking away again and putting her arm out with her hand up to block her view of my penis out of the corner of her eye.

I felt my face get warm with embarrassment. My hands instinctively moved to hide my dick. But then I thought that Lindsay wouldn't want me to cover and I moved my hands away. Then I thought maybe Lindsay didn't want her mom looking at me and I awkwardly covered my dick again. Within seconds, I had a full erection that was very difficult to hide anyway. My shoulders were rolled forward and I was looking down and around trying not to make eye contact with Lindsay or Ms. Peale.

Ms. Peale slowly turned her gaze back towards me but kept her hand up to block her view of my privates. She looked shocked. Lindsay's face still wore her devilish grin. Lindsay said, "Move your hands to your sides, Pat. No use hiding if you're about to be washing the dishes. And stand up straight. You look like a frightened puppy."

I moved my hands out of the way and lifted my shoulders, giving full view of my stiff dick to the two ladies. I felt a surge of burning humiliation in my face and chest as I stood there, fully naked, breathing a little heavy and lightly shaking. I was now looking straight ahead at the wall above Lindsay and Ms. Peale's heads, still carefully avoiding eye contact. I actually started to feel a little light-headed, like I might faint.

I noticed Ms. Peale lower her hand a little to take a peek at my dick before immediately putting her hand back in blocking position. She said, "My word, Pat, you are a big boy."

The excitement was exhilarating and agonizing at the same time. My dick was so hard that it hurt. I actually felt like I could cum without anyone touching me but I was able to resist. I was trying to calm myself down and relieve my super hard dick but I just couldn't. So I was forced to stand there on the knife edge between agony and ecstasy.

Lindsay wanted to keep things going; she said, "Very good Pat, let's give Mommy a little demonstration of your devotion, shall we?" She paused for a moment, but before I had a chance to say anything, she continued, "Why don't you lie down on the floor and roll over?"

I interpreted her "question" as a command and immediately complied. I laid down on the carpet and rolled over once, feeling that guilty pleasure of humiliating myself at Lindsay's request. Then I started to get back up and Lindsay commanded, "Stop right there on your knees."

I got on both knees with arms at sides and straight posture. While I was rolling on the floor, Ms. Peale had dropped her arm and was now just watching my humiliation. The exposure and the embarrassing commands were getting to me and my body was quivering now. Lindsay cooed, "My Pat, you're so excited. You should try to relax. Close your eyes and lightly caress your penis. But be careful not to overstimulate, okay?"

There I was, naked, on my knees, gently stroking my dick, in front of Lindsay and her mom. Keeping my eyes closed did help relieve the tension a little but but it was still intense. It was quiet in the room for what felt like a long time before I heard Ms. Peale say, "Wow, I don't know what to say." Then after another brief pause she said, "This is spectacular."

Lindsay said, "See mom, I tried to tell you. Pat does whatever I say."

"You're right," Ms. Peale acknowledged, "I'm sorry I doubted you. I hope you understand why I wasn't able to believe something like... this."

Lindsay chuckled and replied, "I get it. Pat is a special boy."

"Yes," Ms. Peale agreed, "he is."
Old 10-26-2021, 08:24 PM   #285
denon12
getDare Devil

Oh my this is amazing. How have I never seen this before. I've just read this from chapter 1 and I am hooked!!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to denon12 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk