After the show I'm currently on, Z Nation is next
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:40 AM   #77
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
After the show I'm currently on, Z Nation is next
Thinking of working my way through that series again, it's been awhile.

Have you watched iZombie?

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:47 PM   #78
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltychip View Post
Thinking of working my way through that series again, it's been awhile.

Have you watched iZombie?
No, my best friend is the horror expert, ha
She and I are similar enough, but mostly opposites. She's also opposite of me on the zodiac wheel and it is said that her and my sign usual end up best friends. Found that out after we already were.

I don't watch much, it's not my preference. I am pretty sensitive (HSP or cognitive-empath wise), if I watch something graphic my mind holds onto it longer then it should and I may get nightmares for some time. I also have a highly retentive memory (recalling things others often forget years later).

Resident Evil, TWD (Telltale games also), Z Nation, GoT, Dawn of the Dead original, Land of the Dead, 28 Weeks Later, The Girl with All the Gifts, The Last of Us games, Ex Machina, The Mortal Instruments, Penny Dreadful, AHS: 1984 AHS: Apocalypse, Kill Bill, Battle Royale....

I pretty much like these, and watched all of these either totally or partially. Cover my eyes sometimes. I like these and am impressed enough by them, but whether or not that is outweighed by the level of how disturbing it is to me, including how it ended, or the premise, or everything... It's just not my genre, but I love to hate a few, like these.

After Z Nation, maybe The Teachers from TV Land. It is so bad, and not that good. I love to hate this one too. But I like that every episode usually has me laughing at least once.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-18-2021 at 03:00 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 06:34 PM   #79
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
No, my best friend is the horror expert, ha
She and I are similar enough, but mostly opposites. She's also opposite of me on the zodiac wheel and it is said that her and my sign usual end up best friends. Found that out after we already were.

I don't watch much, it's not my preference. I am pretty sensitive (HSP or cognitive-empath wise), if I watch something graphic my mind holds onto it longer then it should and I may get nightmares for some time. I also have a highly retentive memory (recalling things others often forget years later).

Resident Evil, TWD (Telltale games also), Z Nation, GoT, Dawn of the Dead original, Land of the Dead, 28 Weeks Later, The Girl with All the Gifts, The Last of Us games, Ex Machina, The Mortal Instruments, Penny Dreadful, AHS: 1984 AHS: Apocalypse, Kill Bill, Battle Royale....

I pretty much like these, and watched all of these either totally or partially. Cover my eyes sometimes. I like these and am impressed enough by them, but whether or not that is outweighed by the level of how disturbing it is to me, including how it ended, or the premise, or everything... It's just not my genre, but I love to hate a few, like these.

After Z Nation, maybe The Teachers from TV Land. It is so bad, and not that good. I love to hate this one too. But I like that every episode usually has me laughing at least once.
iZombie is more comedy than it is horror, in my opinion anyway.

What about other shows? Breaking Bad, Lucifer, all the marvel series? Any of them hold any interest to you? I've watched mortal instruments, the movie and the series. Vampire academy is good, so is Legacies. The Originals as well. The exorcist and the purge have a good series as well, but if you have a hard time watching horror, probably not a good fit for you. I'm trying to think of the shows I watch religiously every week... there's not many of them, haha. Chicago Fire, The Resident, and 9-1-1.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 06:08 AM   #80
Wolf007
Account Banned

Traffic

I've recently started binge watching Peaky Blinders.
At first I didn't really care for it much, but now I'm hooked.

Although I'm usually more into horror too.

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:38 PM   #81
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltychip View Post
iZombie is more comedy than it is horror, in my opinion anyway.

What about other shows? Breaking Bad, Lucifer, all the marvel series? Any of them hold any interest to you? I've watched mortal instruments, the movie and the series. Vampire academy is good, so is Legacies. The Originals as well. The exorcist and the purge have a good series as well, but if you have a hard time watching horror, probably not a good fit for you. I'm trying to think of the shows I watch religiously every week... there's not many of them, haha. Chicago Fire, The Resident, and 9-1-1.
Mmhmm, I thought it was more comedy... My best friend said she was gonna check it out when she saw something about it back then, but ended up getting distracted and not watching it yet. I checked it out briefly online, images only. I was especially sleepy when checking before and simply thought that the main character looked cute but probably wouldn't be my type of character that would make me want to keep watching. A sleepy mind is not the best to make decisions. I guess I should watch a trailer to get a better idea

I don't watch TV that much or movies as often as others. And even then, it's movies more often than a series.

For Marvel comics: X-Men movies, Captain America, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, the old Howard the Duck movie...

And yeah, my list of shows would not be as contemporary the next

After Teachers from TV Land, perhaps I'd binge Doctor Who series 5 through 7 with Matt Smith and Karen Gillan.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-21-2021 at 06:44 PM.
Old 10-28-2021, 01:52 PM   #82
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

Love Live Sunshine Season 1(twice); Sissy slut did subs first and then dub just for fun

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 04:23 AM   #83
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

During the Halloween weekend I binge-watched StarTrek: The Lower Decks... a cynical spoof animation series that documents the lives of the red shirts (aka cannon fodder) in the StarTrek universe. It's on Amazon Prime.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 07:51 AM   #84
beof95
Distinguished Member

I am currently binge watching Shameless (USA)

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 02:27 AM   #85
EmmaBlack3662

Might go without saying, but... Squid Game.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 06:45 AM   #86
Ellie94

I binge (re)watched Season 1 of Witcher. Mainly in anticipation of Season 2, but also because of Henry Cavill *gush*

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Make me work for my orgasms - latest thread!
Ellie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 08:10 AM   #87
Anzu

Award Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie94 View Post
I binge (re)watched Season 1 of Witcher. Mainly in anticipation of Season 2, but also because of Henry Cavill *gush*
Yeahhh right??? HENRY is an absolute unit! I only watched it to watch his big bottom 😂 sexy voice as well, quite excited for the upcoming season 2 too!

(Wow this thread is so random haha I like it)

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
Anzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 02:57 AM   #88
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Cobra Kai in preparation for the new season. I might do The Witcher next.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 09:04 AM   #89
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Starting Dark Matter again on Netflix. I watched it when only one season was out, my Mom found it and we watched it together. Now there's 3 seasons out and I'm checking it out alone.
Old 03-30-2022, 11:24 PM   #90
sandieford

I binged The Mandalorian

live:.cid.e2bdf5dafc84433d

derek will

KIK

deswill99

I prefer Skype but will use both messengers.

If you are a female sub and interested in having me as a Dom then message me and tell me a little about yourself and why you want to be a sub.

MY LIMITS- friends, family, social suicide.
sandieford is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk