Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-22-2020, 01:44 AM   #1
dare00

Post Unshower truths

Tell us how was the longest time you have unshowered, and add all info and details you want to tell!

Some ideas:
- activities you did
- clothes used
- feelings from doing activities both home/work being dirt
- ur smell, sweat and dirt (a description)
- other people noticed (and reactions)

I'm updating my PM Dares (last update: 11th February 2020)
PM DARES
dare00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 05:47 AM   #2
Melanie-

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that, but it was 8 days. But wait, there's a reasonable explanation.

After I finished school I went to New Zealand for my big holiday and I travelled alone, by the way. There were some remote areas where I hiked and so it happened that I had no chance to shower for 8 days, if I remember correctly. Well, I could have jumped into a lake or cleaned myself in a stream but the water was so cold (it was very early spring). Hence I only washed my face and body with a cloth in a cursory way.

I wasn't so experienced back then and packed too few suitable clothes. I had lot's of thin socks but they were no good as my feet got blisters earlier on the whole trip. But I had one pair of thick padded hiking socks and so I kept wearing this one pair most of the time. You probably can imagine the bad smell after a while. At least I had enough panties and changed them daily. Additionally I wore fleece tights at times because my thighs were often cold in the morning. After walking for a couple of hours it got a bit too warm though. At least I could change the tights every couple of days as I had enough pairs and some days were warmer anyway. And I think I had too few bras and those got a bit yucky too during this particular trip.

After an initial feeling of disgust, I did not mind much being dirty and sweaty. There wasn't really anything I could do about it, and I was alone anyway. That whole experience made me appreciate things we have in our daily life more. Anyway, I was so happy to get back to civilization and shower and do the laundry. And I bought more hiking socks.

Nobody commented on anything, as I was alone except for the brief time during check-in at the next hostel.

Likes: bondage, pain, humiliation, degradation, athletic challenges, funishments

Limits: my identity, pics
Melanie- is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Melanie- for this post:
Old 12-03-2020, 01:50 AM   #3
dare00

Thank you so much for your interesting post and dont feel embarassed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie- View Post
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that, but it was 8 days. But wait, there's a reasonable explanation.

After I finished school I went to New Zealand for my big holiday and I travelled alone, by the way. There were some remote areas where I hiked and so it happened that I had no chance to shower for 8 days, if I remember correctly. Well, I could have jumped into a lake or cleaned myself in a stream but the water was so cold (it was very early spring). Hence I only washed my face and body with a cloth in a cursory way.

I wasn't so experienced back then and packed too few suitable clothes. I had lot's of thin socks but they were no good as my feet got blisters earlier on the whole trip. But I had one pair of thick padded hiking socks and so I kept wearing this one pair most of the time. You probably can imagine the bad smell after a while. At least I had enough panties and changed them daily. Additionally I wore fleece tights at times because my thighs were often cold in the morning. After walking for a couple of hours it got a bit too warm though. At least I could change the tights every couple of days as I had enough pairs and some days were warmer anyway. And I think I had too few bras and those got a bit yucky too during this particular trip.

After an initial feeling of disgust, I did not mind much being dirty and sweaty. There wasn't really anything I could do about it, and I was alone anyway. That whole experience made me appreciate things we have in our daily life more. Anyway, I was so happy to get back to civilization and shower and do the laundry. And I bought more hiking socks.

Nobody commented on anything, as I was alone except for the brief time during check-in at the next hostel.

I'm updating my PM Dares (last update: 11th February 2020)
PM DARES
dare00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:25 PM   #4
striker101

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare00 View Post
Tell us how was the longest time you have unshowered, and add all info and details you want to tell!

Some ideas:
- activities you did
- clothes used
- feelings from doing activities both home/work being dirt
- ur smell, sweat and dirt (a description)
- other people noticed (and reactions)
The longest I've gone without showering is probably around 5 days when camping with my family when I was younger.

Activities were pretty much hiking and sitting in a car. Ordinary clothes; t-shirts/sweaters/pants/shorts/etc.

Campfires really overpowered pretty much any other smell, so sweat wasn't all that noticeable. Everyone was in the same boat, so reactions weren't really a thing.

I definitely wasn't a fan of feeling gross/grimy like that. Would've preferred smelling sweaty to smelling like smoke though. But I suppose having s'mores made up for it.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty, smell, sweat, unshower