Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-21-2021, 11:07 AM   #1
Schnuffi

Male 23/male/little seeks any age/any sex/daddy in any place (unexperenced)

23/male/little seeks any age/any sex/daddy in any place (unexperenced)

Hello,

my name is Schnuffi and as you can read, I have no experience in being in a sub/dom (daddy or mommy/little) relationship and I do not even know yet if I realy want this kind of relationship. The problem is, I am kinda asexual, wich in this case means I am not attracted to women or men or anyone/thing for that matter. But I like living/behaving as a little and I think that such a relationship, although not sexual for me, could be something I could enjoy.

So, what do I want? I basically want to talk to someone with more experience in that matter and maybe try some things out. I want to learn and experience this for myself, so I can know if I even want this, or in wich way.

I am aware, that it is not only about me, but the other person as well and I would be willing to adjust my wishes and requierements to the benefit of the other party. But if I feel like you are just using me for your own benefit, i will not be happy. And I think the end goal of such a relationship should be the maximization of both parties happiness.

So, if you are willing to teach me some things and are very patient with people, I would be happy to hear from you. c:

Kik: SchnuffiBaby (Schnuffi Baby)

Last edited by Schnuffi; 10-21-2021 at 03:35 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk