Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-20-2021, 02:01 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Games People Play

Another short story...

She takes a sip of her coffee and puts the mug down, looks again at her laptop. She drums her fingers on the table as her eyes scan down the list of emails. She looks up and glances around the coffee shop looking at the other people. Her eyes stop on him, sitting a few tables over, reading a magazine. Then she continues, finally looking back at her laptop screen.

She takes another sip of coffee, looks back at him then quickly looks away as she sees he’s looking over at her. She feels herself flush lightly, had he noticed her looking at him? She pretends to stare intently at her screen, but she’s not seeing anything. She takes another sip of coffee and surreptitiously glances back towards him, letting out a breath of relief as she sees he’s now gone back to reading his magazine. She shakes her head, takes a final sip of her coffee then stands and puts her laptop back in her bag, gets up and without looking back walks out of the coffee shop.

She heads back towards her apartment, walking slowly, almost aimlessly although with a sense of anticipation. It’s a nice sunny fall day, and she feels good letting the sunlight play on her face. Arriving back, she lets herself in then closes the door, locking it and putting the security chain up. She drops her bag on the sofa in the living room, pulls out the laptop and goes and sits at the kitchen table. She opens it up, starts idly flicking through her emails.

Suddenly there’s a loud knocking on the door. She starts, then gets up, goes to the door and looks through the peephole, feels her heart start to beat faster as she sees it’s the guy from the coffee shop. Had he followed her here? She hadn’t noticed him, but then she hadn’t exactly been looking. She looks around, not sure what to do, looks through the peephole again, sees him standing there looking straight at the door.

“Hello?” she says loudly through the closed door. “Who’s there?”

“I think I found your purse. You left it on the table at the coffee shop.” He holds up a purse. It looks like hers. She goes to her bag, looks in it. Sure enough, no purse. She goes back to the door, looks through the peephole one final time then unlocks the door and opens it, leaving the security chain in place.

“Hi.” she says. He looks at her.

“Hi.” He holds up the purse. “Is this yours?”

“I think so, yes.” He holds it out to her and she takes it through the crack in the doorway. She opens it and looks inside.

“Everything’s there.” She looks up at him. “I only took a quick look at your drivers license to get the address. I hope that’s ok.” She looks again into the purse, sees all her cards, the few notes of cash for emergencies. She looks back out at him.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude.” He shakes his head. She looks at him, embarrassed that she had seemed to distrust him when he’d brought her purse back. I mean if he’d taken anything he’d hardly have brought it back to her… She pushes the door closed and undoes the chain then opens it up. “Thanks, that’s really nice of you.” She’s not sure what to say, she’s incredibly grateful to have her purse back, thinks what a pain it would have been if she’d lost it, having to cancel all her cards and get replacements, having to replace her drivers license. She looks at him and smiles. “Really nice, thanks so much… Would you like to come in for a moment?”

“I don’t want to bother you if you’re busy, just wanted to get it back to you.” She shakes her head.

“No, really, I’m not busy… I’d offer you a coffee, but we’ve both just had one…” Her voice tails off. “But please, do come in for a moment. I’m really incredibly grateful.” He looks at her for a long moment then gives an almost imperceptible shrug and steps in through the door. She closes it behind him. He stops and looks around the small apartment.

“Nice place you have here. Very central.” He looks at her and smiles.

“Thanks, yeah. It’s small, but it does the job.”

“You working from home these days?”

“Yes mostly… It’s why I like to get out for a coffee, otherwise it’s a bit solitary cooped up here all the time.”

“I can understand that.” He says with a small chuckle. She leads him into the kitchen and waves her hand around.

“My office!” She says grandly and he laughs. “Please take a seat.” She says indicating the kitchen table, and she sits again in front of her laptop. He pulls out a chair and sits.

“So, you work on that?” He says indicating the laptop.

“Yeah.” He shakes his head.

“Don’t know how people cope spending all day glued to a computer screen” He says. She frowns. “Oh, sorry, wasn’t meaning to be rude. Just glad I don’t have to do it.” She’s looking at him, sees him blush. “I mean don’t get me wrong, I do use a computer myself… It’s not like I don’t know how…” His voice tails off.

“It’s ok. You’re right really, we do sometimes end up using them too much, don’t we?” He nods at her. “So what do you use computers for since you don’t seem to have to use one for work?” She asks. She sees him blush. “Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to pry.”

“No, it’s ok… I play a few games from time to time.” He pauses. “And it can be quite good for keeping in touch with people, you know, email, chat…” Again his voice tails off.

“Chat as in keeping in touch with friends?” She asks quietly. “Or chat as in chatting with random people you meet online?” She sees him blush again.

“Well, a bit of both really.” He says looking down at his hands. She smiles to herself.

“It’s ok.” She says. “Nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of people do that. It can be fun.” He looks up at her.

“Do you?” He asks. It’s her turn to blush. She gives a little nod.

“For sure, sometimes.” She pauses. “Not a lot mind you. I don’t have that much time.”

“Any particular sites you can recommend?” He asks. “I mean, it might be nice if we ended up chatting some time…” He looks at her. “Sorry, not sure that came out like I meant it.” She laughs.

“No, it’s Ok.” She looks at him. “Who knows, maybe we already have!” And she laughs as she sees him blush. She turns to her laptop, opens a browser and types in an address. “Do you ever use this one?” He peers at the screen, shakes his head.

“Can’t say I have used it, no. Is it good?”

“It’s ok, can be fun. You can do text, also video…” She turns her head to him. “You ever do that?” He shakes his head vigorously.

“You do?” She shrugs.

“Not often, no, but I have.” He’s staring at her. “I mean really, it’s very rare. I mean you have to be careful, lots of creeps online.” She smiles at him and shrugs. “But on the few occasions I have it’s been ok. Maybe you should try it.” She looks and sees him shake his head. She laughs.

“So… how do you… what do you…” Again it looks like he’s lost for words. She shrugs and turns back to her computer, clicks the button for video. Her face appears in a little window and in the window above there’s a spinning wheel. Suddenly a face appears. She clicks next, another spinning wheel, another face. She clicks stop and turns to him.

“See. It’s easy.” She smiles at him. “If you see someone you think you’d like to chat with you stay, if they look creepy you just click next.” He’s looking at her.

“So then… So what do you chat about?” She laughs.

“Whatever you want. Anything. Mostly random stuff.” She shrugs. “Depends on who you connect to.” He’s looking at her intently.

“Well, go on then, show me.” She looks surprised.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean show me how a chat goes.” She looks at him.

“I don’t know… You can try it yourself when you get home.” He puts his hand out and grips her arm.

To be continued...
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-21-2021, 08:41 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I enjoy your work, short or long, keep writing!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-22-2021, 10:38 AM   #3
Whispering Dom

“No. Show me. Now.” She feels her heart start to beat faster and pulls her arm away.

“Look, I think that’s enough…” She makes to close the laptop, but he reaches out and stops her. “I think…” She’s looking at him. “I think you’d better go. I mean really, thanks for returning my purse, but…”

“No.” She looks at him, her mouth dropping open, a feeling of panic rising. “I want you to show me how a chat works.” She shakes her head. “Yes!” He hisses. “Now. Do it!” She swallows hard. Ok, she’ll open a chat, say hi, then stop, then tell him to go again. She licks her lips. Clicks video again, sees her face in the window and watches as the wheel spins. A face appears…

“Heya…” It’s a young guy.

“Hi…” She says quietly.

“What are you up to?” She swallows.

“Not much.”

“Nice shirt.” The guy says. She’s about to say thanks. “Would look even better on the floor.” He laughs. Flustered she clicks stop. She looks at him.

“Well, as you can see, there’s all sorts here…” She takes a deep breath. “But you see how it works, and sometimes you find fun and nice people to talk to.” She stresses the word nice.

“Fucking crazy.” He says. He looks at her. “And you do this?” She feels her face flush hot.

“Like I said, very occasionally. I mean…”

“You’re a bad girl, I can tell.” She looks at him, shocked.

“N-No. No I’m not.” She’s angry. How dare he make an accusation like that. And in her own home. “I really think you should leave now. It was nice of you to return my purse, but…”

“No. I don’t think so.” She looks at him, speechless. “You’re going to do another chat.” She shakes her head. “Yes. And this time, you’re not going to just stop. I’m going to teach you a lesson.” Her mouth is hanging open.

“What are you talking about?” He’s staring at her.

“You’re going to chat, and if someone tells you to do something, like that last asshole, you’re going to do it.” She shakes her head again.

“No!” She’s trembling. “No. I won’t.” He gets to his feet and looks down at her. Suddenly she feels small, not to mention intimidated.

“Yes.” He says with a sneer. “Yes. You will.”

“Look. P-Please. Let’s just stop this. Ok?” She looks up at him, pleading. “Please…” Her voice is trembling.

“Just fucking do it. Now.” She shakes her head. He raises his hand and she flinches, then watches as he slowly moves his hand to the keyboard and clicks video. She just keeps looking at him, eyes wide.

“Hellooo” A lot of giggling. Jerked back to the moment she turns to the screen. It’s two young girls. She stares at them.

“Who are you?” More giggling. “You look old.” Laughter and the connection is broken. She slumps back in her chair lets out a quiet whimper of embarrassment.

“Again.” She looks up at him her eyes pleading as he glares menacingly down at her. She lets out a little sob, but reluctantly leans forward clicks next.

“Hi there…” It’s an older guy.

“Hi…”

“What brings you here today?” She looks pitifully up at him standing beside her, he stares her down.

“Nothing special… Just chat.” She looks down, not wanting to look into the camera.

“You come here a lot?” She shakes her head.

“Not really…” Then gasps and looks up as his hand thumps down on the keyboard cutting the connection.

“Not really?” She shakes her head at him. “You need to try a bit harder. Can’t imagine anyone wanting to chat with someone so fucking monosyllabic.” She swallows hard.

“Please, just stop…” But he’s already hit next.

“Hiya…” She looks at the screen. It’s a younger guy.

“Hi…” She feels him pinch her arm and looks up at him.

‘Make an effort.” He hisses. “Try actually chatting!” And he shakes his head. “Pathetic.” She looks back at the camera, takes a deep breath.

“How are you today?” She asks.

“Good. You?” She swallows but nods.

“Yeah, great thanks…” She looks up at him, he’s still staring down at her, but he has a little grin on his face.

“So, what brings you here?” She looks back at the camera.

“Chat, fun…” She tries to smile. She looks up at him, sees him nod his head slightly.

“You wanna see my cock?” She looks at the camera, shakes her head then looks up at him. He glares at her and nods his head. She swallows.

“Ok… If you want to show me…” She feels him pinch her arm again, looks pitifully at him, then back at the camera. “I mean, yeah, I’d like that…” Her partner’s camera pans down, he’s not wearing any trousers or pants and his cock is already hard. She watches as he grabs it and starts to stroke. She looks up at him. He lets out a quiet chuckle. The camera pans back up.

“You like that babe?” She feels him give her shoulder a shove and nods hopelessly. “What are you gonna show me then?” Panicked she looks up at him, sees him shrug.

“I-I don’t k-know…” She feels him pinch her arm hard again and lets out a little yelp. “What do you want to see?” She feels sick.

“Well, let’s start with your tits… Yeah, get your top off.” She feels her face flush and looks at him, begging. He stares down at her. She mouthes the word please at him, he just glares at her. Defeated she looks back at the camera,

“Ok.” Slowly she lifts her t shirt up over her head.

“Oh yeah, nice… Keep going.” She can hear him panting. She reaches behind her and unclips her bra, lets it fall off. “Fucking awesome. Great tits… Rub them for me…” With a sob she lifts her hands to her breasts and starts to stroke them. Despite everything she can feel her nipples start to stiffen. She looks up at him, sees his eyes glued on her. The guy on cam is breathing harder, and then the camera pans down and she watches as he strokes hard and fast and cums with a loud cry, his semen spurting up onto his t shirt. She hears him laugh and looks up at him and then the connection breaks. He smirks at her and hits next.

The wheel spins for a moment, and then a woman’s face appears.

“Hello…Oh!” She feels her face flush, tries to close the laptop but his hand is there stopping her. She looks at the woman, unsure what to say. “You know, it’s people like you that give this site it’s crappy reputation. You should be ashamed of yourself!” And the connection breaks. She feels her face flush hot, wants to cry, looks up at him.

“Please… Please can we stop? Haven’t you had your fun?” He’s grinning at her.

“Just getting going I reckon. Let’s see if we can find someone with a bit of staying power.” He hits next. She sobs.

To be continued...
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-25-2021, 11:32 AM   #4
Whispering Dom

“Oh yeah, lovely…” She looks back at the camera. Her partner is another guy, perhaps a little older than her. She feels her face flush hot and instinctively tries to cover her breasts with her hands, looks up at him, winces as he again pinches her arm and drops her hands and looks back at the screen.

“T-Thanks…” She wants to cry.

“You naked there?” She shakes her head. “Stand up and move back. Show me.” She looks up at him desperately, he just grins and pulls at the chair making her stumble and stand up. She takes in a deep breath. “Well, maybe you should be eh.” She looks at the camera in dismay. “I mean, they’re nice jeans, but obviously you don’t mind showing off…” She swallows hard, looks at him, pleading. He just shrugs and she turns defeated back to the camera.

Slowly she undoes her jeans. She’s trembling violently. She looks at him again. He stares back at her. With a feeling of utter humiliation she tugs her jeans down and they fall to her knees. She turns to look at him, pleading, again mouths the word please, but again he just stares her down.

“Don’t stop… Looking great from here…” She’s jerked back to the guy on her computer. “I think you should take them completely off.” She sobs, but with trembling hands she pushes them down, kicking off her shoes and pushing them off her feet. “Nice…” She doesn’t respond, and feels him pinch her arm hard again and jumps.

“Thank you.” She whispers looking hopelessly at the camera.

“Seems a shame to keep those panties on don’t you think…” Her heart skips a beat, humiliation flowing through her. “I mean you obviously like being seen like this.” She turns once more to look at him. He just shrugs, and with a silent defeated whimper she pulls her panties down and kicks them from her feet. She stands naked and humiliated. “Oh yeah… Turn round for me hun.” She’s trembling, but she does it, looking at him as she turns. “Great ass. You’re really something hun, know that…” She jumps slightly as she hears him hit the keyboard and disconnect the chat. She breathes out, humiliation flowing through her, but also recognizing a growing arousal. She looks at him.

“Meh, he was being much too complimentary. We want to find someone who’ll really make you suffer.” She gulps. “Don’t we.” It’s not a question, and she doesn’t reply. He laughs quietly. He hits next, the wheel spins. Two faces appear, young boys. They whoop delightedly seeing her standing there naked and she feels her face flushing hot. He disconnects and hits next again. A face appears, a young man, perhaps her age, a few days of stubble on his face. He seems to look at her for a long time, perhaps not sure what to say, perhaps surprised that he’s actually seeing a naked woman on cam. “Ask him if there’s anything you can do for him you dirty fucking girl.” It’s hissed at her quietly and she turns to look at him, her eyes opened wide. She licks her lips and turns back to the camera. The guy is still looking at her, clear surprise on his face.

“I-Is there anything…” Her voice falters and she feels him pinch her arm, perhaps harder than before. She lets out a little squeal. “Is t-there anything I can do for you?” She looks right at the camera. The guy sits for a moment, silent still just looking at her. Finally he takes in a breath.

“Get down on your hands and knees. Like a dog.” She looks in dismay at the guy on her screen. She hears him snigger and turns her head to look at him then drops silently to her hands and knees and gives him a glare. “Now bark.” She looks back at the camera shakes her head, but goes ‘woof woof’ and if it’s possible feels even more humiliation flowing through her. “Good doggie, now run around a little.” She shuffles around on her hands and knees going in a little circle, realizing she’s exposing her butt to the camera, utter humiliation flowing through her, but once again acknowledging a growing arousal. He laughs out loud and puts his hand across his mouth to muffle it and she turns her head to glare at him. “Roll over and play dead little doggie.” She rolls her eyes and looks back at the camera, but does it, rolling onto her back and waving her feet at the camera. “Oooh, I think doggie wants to play with herself, don’t you doggie.” Again she rolls her eyes, glances over at him, but he just shrugs, still trying to control his laughter.

Resignedly she puts her hand down between her legs and touches herself. Fuck, she’s much more aroused than she had realized, and her touch sends an electric jolt through her body and she moans quietly. And touching herself like this makes that arousal ten times stronger. She pulls her hand away, staring at him. Again he shrugs.

“Don’t stop doggie… I think doggie wants to cum…” She groans quietly, but mostly she just knows it’s true. The guy on the cam has no idea that what he said was true, but she does. And so she thinks does he. She turns her face to the side to look at him. He just grins at her and raises his eyebrows. She bites her tongue, but yeah, she fucking well does want to cum. The fucking bastard.

Her hand returns between her legs and she starts to stroke. She lets her legs drop down, spreads them wide, her back arching as pleasure washes through her. She strokes herself hard, moaning quietly at first then gasping as she feels her climax building fast. She lifts her head to look at the computer, can vaguely make out her chat partner staring at her, she turns her face to the side, stares at him, right into his eyes. She’s going to cum, be forced to orgasm like this on cam in front of a total stranger, and while the arousal is almost unstoppable now, the embarrassment and humiliation are extreme. Surely he must know how close she is. She looks hopelessly back at the cam, sees the man staring at her, closes her eyes. She’s going to cum…

To be continued...
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-27-2021, 11:55 AM   #5
Whispering Dom

She hears a thump as he disconnects the chat. Shocked she pulls her hand away, right on the edge, she turns her head to look at him staring down at her, a grin on his face. She’s breathing hard then lets out an involuntary giggle of relief imagining the poor guy getting disconnected like that. Still, he’d had quite a show, one he’ll likely remember for a while.

“Well, that was different.” He says and she lets out an another giggle. “See, I said you were a dirty fucking girl, didn’t I.” He shakes his head at her. “But I don’t think you deserved an orgasm. At least not yet…” She looks at him and swallows. “Get up.” She gets slowly to her knees and then stands looking at him. “Yeah, a really dirty girl getting naked and performing on cam for strangers like that.” He pauses, stares at her. “And enjoying it…” She blushes and licks her lips staring back at him. He taps the keyboard, she sees a spinning wheel above the image of her naked body. “And now, the next person you connect with, you’re going to ask for a punishment.” She gasps quietly. Suddenly a voice from the computer.

“Oh fuck… Really?” She turns back to look at the screen, it’s the woman from before. “You’re a fucking disgrace, you know that, stark naked on cam for whoever happens to connect. You should get a life. I’m going to report…” He cuts the connection, looks at her smiling, her shame and embarrassment obviously entertaining him. He hits next as she swallows a sob.

“Wow, nice!” She looks at the screen. It’s an older guy, his eyes wide with surprise. She feels another involuntary jolt of arousal.

“Go on.” He hisses. “A punishment.” She looks at the camera.

“I’ve been bad…” She’s trembling. She licks her lips. “I need…” She looks at him plaintively, he stares straight into her eyes.

“What do you need baby?” She looks back at the camera.

“I need to be punished.” She chokes back a sob.

“Well, how are we gonna do that?” The guy chuckles. “I mean I’m here and you’re there…”

“Tell him…” She hears him whisper and turns her head to look at him. He’s holding his belt in his hand, doubled over, flapping it against his thigh. Her eyes go wide and she shakes her head.

“What’s going on?” She turns back to the cam, hesitates. “Is there someone with you?” She looks back at him, he nods. She looks back at the camera.

“Yes. Yes there is…” There’s a pause, the chat partner obviously thinking while she just stands there, naked and humiliated. Suddenly the chat partner looks at her and speaks.

“Can they punish you for me?” She lets out a quiet whimper, but nods her head. She hears the guy laugh quietly and casts a quick glance at him. “Well, since you’ve been bad, maybe a spanking…” She looks back at the screen, has a momentary disconnect, wondering whether this was some kind of set up. But no, it’s a totally random chat site. She looks over at him, see’s he’s smiling.

“Tell him yes, then bend over and touch your toes.” He whispers. She turns back to face the cam. “And be respectful.” She hears him whisper.

“Yes.” She says looking back at the camera. “Thank you, that will be a very appropriate punishment.” She’s about to bend over when she hears him hiss.

“I said be respectful!” She looks over at him, raises her eyebrows, questioning. He’s glaring at her. She takes in a deep breath, turns back to the camera.

“Yes.” She says again. “Thank you Sir, a spanking is exactly what I deserve.” She takes in another deep breath, and slowly bends forward reaching out her fingers and touching her toes. She waits, breathing hard, humiliation flowing through her along with arousal, a deep throbbing between her legs. For a moment she wishes he had let her cum earlier. Her thoughts are shattered as she feels his belt across her butt and she lets out a startled yelp of pain. “Holy fuck…” She exclaims quietly, he really means it she thinks, then lets out another squeal of pain as he strikes her again. She moans, then cries out again as he strikes her again. He’s not holding back and her butt is already stinging like crazy and there are tears in her eyes. She looks up through watery eyes, can make out her chat partner staring at her and feels another stab of humiliation, then staggers as she’s struck again the pain on her butt growing all the time and the throbbing between her legs increasing too. Two more painful strikes making her sob, she feels a tear rolling down her cheek. Of sorrow? Of pain? Of humiliation? Of frustration? She shakes her head then hears the laptop being closed, and looks up.

To be continued...
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-27-2021, 04:45 PM   #6
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Thanks button is missing for some reason, so thanks for the ones I haven't marked.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 10-29-2021, 10:38 AM   #7
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Thanks button is missing for some reason, so thanks for the ones I haven't marked.
Appreciated, thank you.
Old 10-29-2021, 10:43 AM   #8
Whispering Dom

He’s staring at her, a smile on his face. Slowly she straightens herself up, looking at him. He walks over and slowly walks around her. She’s trembling. Pain, humiliation and arousal. He slaps her butt with his hand and she jumps and lets out a cry of pain. He walks around and stands in front of her. She’s shaking, waiting for him to touch her.

“Down on your knees you dirty fucking girl.” It’s said so quietly, but with such menace. With a sob she drops to her knees and then gasps as she sees him undo his jeans. She’s breathing fast, watches as he unbuttons his fly and gasps again as he brings out his erect cock. He waits for a moment letting her look at it, then pushes it unceremoniously against her lips. She gags, but lets him enter her. She closes her eyes feeling him fill her mouth, feels him against her lips, gags again as he pushes himself deep into her. And yet her arousal is only growing.

Suddenly he pulls out of her mouth and she feels herself grabbed by the hair and yanked upwards. She cries out in pain and staggers to her feet and he pulls her face towards his. He’s glaring at her and she glares angrily back. Then he smiles. Still pulling at her hair he turns her round and forces her to the kitchen table. Roughly he pushes her and she leans forward. More humiliation as she lays there bent over her kitchen table, her burning butt exposed. She feels him kick her feet apart and clenches her fists.

“No…” She whispers. “Please. No.”

“Shut up dirty girl.” He hisses. She whimpers quietly.

He enters her from behind, plunging deep inside her. She cries out then moans feeling him filling her. He starts to thrust in and out, slowly at first, his body softly bumping against her burning butt cheeks with every thrust. He pulls out, spanks her butt with his hand again making her cry out in pain, then he’s entered her again.

And yet it feels so good. She’s so aroused there’s no resistance. He starts to move, fucking her slowly and she moans louder, she can hear his breathing speeding up. She feels his hand snaking around her and squeezing her right breast, pinching her nipple hard and she cries out. She feels his hand move down across her stomach, slide between her legs and start to rub her while his cock keeps up it’s slow rhythmic thrusting. She shudders, almost cums and realizes that she’s spread her legs and is softly thrusting back against him, wanting her climax now.

He speeds up his thrusting and his hand moves faster between her legs. She moans, knows he’s going to make her cum. Her mind slips back to her cam exposure, she feels another jolt of arousal at her humiliation. But she’s going to cum now, nothing she can do to prevent it, and knowing she doesn’t want to prevent it. She’s breathing fast, right on the edge of her climax, and then with a shudder it breaks and she gasps as she orgasms. She feels him spasm and feels his semen shooting into her and she cums again shuddering again with the release.

She lays bent over the table, her heart pounding, he’s lying on top of her, the feel of his shirt against her naked skin only reinforcing the feeling of nakedness and humiliation. She can feel his breath hot against her neck. Slowly she turns her head to the side and feels him move his head also. She twists her head until she can see his face, looking down at her.

“Thank you.” She whispers, sees him smile.

“You Ok?” She smiles weakly and nods. They twist their faces further and he kisses her on the lips. She feels him pulling out of her, hears him pulling his jeans back up, and slowly lifts herself up and turns to face him.

“I’ve got to get back to work.” He says as he threads his belt back onto his jeans.

“What’s the time?” She asks, leaning back against the table and wincing as her still burning butt makes contact.

“One thirty.” He says looking at his watch. “Fuck, I won’t have time for lunch.” She giggles.

“Then you’ll be hungry for dinner tonight.” She says. He shakes his head and laughs quietly.

“What about you?” He says.

“I’ve got a zoom meeting at two.” He walks over to her and strokes her cheek, then leans in and kisses her.

“Well, I reckon you made a few people happy this morning.” And she blushes deeply. “But you probably better put clothes on for that meeting.” She laughs. There’s a short silence. “Made you happy too, didn’t it.” He’s looking into her eyes, and it’s not a question. She feels her face flush hot and looks down. “It’s Ok.” He says. She looks up at him.

“You really don’t mind?” She asks him quietly. He shakes his head, she’s looking at him intently. “You were spanking me pretty hard with your belt. I thought you might be angry with me. Upset.” He smiles and shakes his head again, then shrugs.

“No, I don’t, I know the humiliation turns you on, and I like that. And you like the pain, so there’s no need for me to go easy on you.” He winks at her and she nods her head.

“Yes, I do.” She looks into his eyes. “Thank you.” He looks at her.

“Anyway, they just get to see some anonymous naked woman who they’ll never see again.” He pauses. “And I have control over who sees and what they see.” She looks at him and he smiles. “But I get to have her, don’t I. I’m the one who gets to make her orgasm.” She blushes but nods and returns his smile.

“Yes. It was a close thing today, I wasn’t sure if you knew…” He chuckles quietly then he leans forward and strokes her cheek again and kisses her softly on the lips.

“Yeah, I knew…” He pauses, looks at his watch. “I’ve got to go.” He looks back up at her. “See you later sweetheart.” And she watches him as he turns and crosses to the door and leaves the apartment. Slowly she pushes herself up from the table, turns and opens up the closed laptop, looks for a few moments at the now disconnected chat screen then quits the browser and closes the laptop again. She steps away from the table and starts to pick up and put on her discarded clothing, ready to once again make an appearance on cam.

The End
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk