Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-17-2021, 11:08 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default [18+ TRIGGER ALERT: Non-Con]Would you mind...?

Warning: This Truth pertains to a potentially offensive/traumatic topic.

If you have PTSD or other trigger types surrounding non-consensual sex and rape, please don't read or answer!

Now, if you're down here, you agree that you're okay with those topics...

I was talking to a friend earlier about a guy who used chloroform on him without his consent during a bondage session. Not explicitly against his consent, either; he didn't safeword or struggle, but he was alarmed, and they hadn't talked about it beforehand.

Now... that was in an otherwise consensual scene, but it got me thinking about an interesting philosophical topic.

Obviously being drugged against your will is bad, and traumatic...

But once you are drugged, fully unconscious and unable to feel or remember anything else that happens to you, does it matter to you what else they did to you?

Barring any long-term consequences, of course... no pregnancy, no STDs, no lasting injuries, nothing more than maybe some pain from being used once you wake up.

Other than the drugging, if there were no serious consequences or damage (let's even say no pain to make the line that much finer), would you be traumatized or upset, do you think?

For me, the answer is "no". This has the conscious implication for me that I live in my body, but I am not my body. I am my consciousness, and while that was switched off, I see no reason to care what was done to my physical form, so long as it remains alive, intact, and able to support my consciousness effectively once I am awake and aware again.

I don't mean "would you be bothered" in the sense of "because you wouldn't even know"; that's trivial. We'll assume you're told afterward, exactly what happened to you.

What if there was a video of it for you to watch? Would that increase the trauma and outrage? Or would you find it kind of hot?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:33 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I want to be aware. To be used while unaware would make me sad and angry. I love being touched, degraded, humiliated.,,etc and being unconscious would deprive me of that. Make me be a rag doll. That is fine. Bondage so I can’t resist...fine. Playing dead...fine. Being robbed of the pleasure and pain? Unconscionable.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:10 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hmm, interesting. I mean, this isn't about kinks, exactly, more about how you view the mind-body connection.

So you would sincerely rather be kidnapped and raped while conscious, rather than just breathe in some caustic fumes and wake up naked somewhere else with no memory of what happened, and thus (relatively) no trauma (aside from the trauma of having been rendered unconscious against your will, of course).

It's perfectly fine if the answer is "yes"! I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-19-2021, 05:08 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default drugged

I would be upset because whats the point if you have no idea what happened the whole point is to experience it while its happening.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 01:23 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
I would be upset because whats the point if you have no idea what happened the whole point is to experience it while its happening.
Interesting... hmm. So, so far two people would be upset not that they were attacked and rendered unconscious against their will to be raped... but that they didn't get to experience the actual rape.

I wonder if that kind of implies that it wouldn't technically be rape, though, since that implies that you'd readily consent to a totally random stranger fucking you...

Old 10-19-2021, 08:06 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I have consented to, essentially, strangers using my body (protected). I have been all but raped. I consented to it. Without the experience, what is the point?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:24 PM   #7
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

The idea of free use excites me. I think I'd be okay with it and feel excited that somebody enjoyed my body wether I was aware or not.

Though that's all fantasy of course. If it were real I don't know if I'd feel the same.

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 10:34 AM   #8
fun girl

I feel like I wouldn't be bothered too upset if it happened, maybe because it's a big kink of mine

Limits: pics/vids, incest, too much edging

my sexmap that someone suggested me to do

that list will probably grow over time, but if you're not sure about something you can ask me

DMs are open but I'm not currently taking dares from dms, just on my threads
fun girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 06:40 PM   #9
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Interesting question...

If done consensually, meaning I agreed prior to the chloroform, I wouldn't be upset, assuming as you said no consequences or damage. And I have done this a few times. It is definately an interesting feeling waking up and having a sore hole and no memory, similar to going out and getting shit faced drunk and not remembering a thing in the morning.

If it wasn't consensual, an interesting question still... And I see the comments, would you rather experience the trauma of a rape? or be passed out and wake later but not have the trauma of the event, just the wonder of what occurred? Given the mention of no consequences or damage, no STDs, etc., I think I'd say chloroform me and let them gang up on me. And if it was when I had nothing valuable with me, like when out for a late night jog, perhaps just leaving me naked in the park and walking off with the clothes to dispose of later. Leaving me to wake, confused, naked and hopefully sore from having both holes brutally used would make for an interesting way home.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drugs, non-consensual, rape, unconscious