Old 09-26-2021, 10:38 AM   #1
Jeagermanjensen

Key Chastity Cage and a Sex Shop

Background: I have been hooking up with a woman (Taylor) I was casually dating who was pretty open minded and (potentially?) switch. She's only really had vanilla and limited sub experiences but together we are exploring. She's definitely has less of an idea about what she likes but at least she is willing to explore with me!

###############################################

I was on my way to see Taylor again, quite excited. The last time we hooked up I told her straight away I was feeling submissive and wanted to try some orgasm denial. Since she is new to it all, I knew she wouldn't appreciate being put on the spot. She's hasn't grasped the appeal of orgasm denial and nor my limits or desires when it comes to deciding denial periods. Instead, we decided to use chance games to decide my fate. Having limited experience my self, we wanted to keep the first few times to only a few days. I offered up to use a single die. I was relieved to only roll 3 days.

The last bit of her surprise was that I had brought my favorite toy with me, my kind3d chastity cage. After 3 edges for me and two orgasms for her, I went to the bathroom to clean up. While out of sight, I slipped my cage on and put the key in small envelope. I winked as I asked her to hold onto it for me for a few days. She was a little confused but acknowledged with a smile as she wished me safe travels. The back up key was suspended in cup of ice stuffed in the back of my freezer, for safety reasons. Now you're all caught up!

I was 5 minutes out and my stomach was churning. I hadn't shared this kink with a partner before and was excited but even more horny. It helped I wasn't able to edge as I had no access to my penis, at all. Soon that would change!

In advance of tonight, I had told her I had some exciting plans in mind and promised we'd have a memorable night! She didn't know what to expect other than that at some point we'd go to a wine bar and split a bottle. I couldn't wait for what was in store...little did I know!

I walked in the door and we exchanged some quick pleasantries as she continued to get ready. She could tell I was a little bit more excited than normal and asked how I was doing as she headed back to the bathroom. She started to grin and I figured she was her remembering I had promised not to cum for three days. I asked her if she still had that envelope I gave her. I heard her say from the other room is was on her desk somewhere. Having found it, I brought it to her as she was finishing her makeup. I told her to open it as I moved back to the bed, still in sight. As the key tumbled out, she asked "what is this for?".

I laughed and answered "Remember how I promised not to cum for three days?, well this helped me with that". I could tell she was still confused and continued. "Related to orgasm denial, but not the same practice, I wanted to experiment with a chastity device outside of my control. " It was clear she she still didn't fully understand but I she was enjoying where this was going. I took her silence as a queue to keep going. "Effectively, I have had my cock in a cage and you've had the only key. Not only have I not orgasmed, I have not been able to touch myself or even get an erection". "Do you want to see it?", I laughed.

"OF COURSE, WHAT?!". She made her way into the bedroom as I stood and dropped my pants. My cage is an roughly an inch long, the cage highlights that I'm a grower. She's absolutely satisfied by me, don't worry about her. She was smiling ear to ear and asked me if it hurt. "Not at all, although I'm still getting used to sleeping in it", I answered. She stroked the cage a little bit, touching my skin through the bars a little. It felt electric as I started to get hard. "What happens if you get an erection, does it hurt then?". "No haha, just some pressure but you will see in a second here".

She rubbed her ass on me a little and that was all it took to get hard. She saw it pressing pushing against my body and pulling on my testicles. I assured her I was still fine. I asked her if I could give her head and she more than happy to receive. She laid back on the bed and lifted her skirt, exposing the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear. I dove in and could tell she was enjoying herself. As she was building, she told me to stop. She stroked me a little as we kissed and then she went back to the bathroom. Finishing her makeup, she asked me what the night had in store.

I told her I was in a pretty submissive mood still. I asked if she'd be open to play into that. Her face was still red from the previous edge, but I could tell it was getting redder. We had already experimented with anal, having both received, however, we didn't have a harness to try out pegging. I figured we could change that. I offered to go to a sex shop or two, but that I wanted to add another twist.

She had a lace catsuit that was effectively lingerie she had worn out before with a cute skirt. I knew it would pair perfectly with my key between her breasts. I stood in the doorway and confessed I had a small fantasy I wanted to try out.

I am a switch, leaning sub, but masculine. I am not into feminization. The main appeal is giving up that control and submitting to someone I trust. I'm into a lot of things and one of those things would be gently exposing that kink. Tonight, I wanted to go to a sex shop with her while plugged and caged with my key dangling around her neck clearly above the neckline of the catsuit. I had fantasized about her leaning over the counter letting the key swing forward or mid conversation bringing her hand up to her chest to "nervously" play with the key.

Her ear-to-ear smile gave her away. She was in. As she stripped to get into the catsuit, she mentioned she there was actually a sex shop she wanted to try out. After the sex shop, we were going to go straight to the wine bar for drinks and dinner, then back home for the "reckoning".

I was dressed in nice slacks and a clean button down shirt; freshly shaved. I was looking good, feeling myself. I still didn't hold a candle to her. She was stunning in her cat suit and white skirt. It was a strange sight to see my key around her neck between her beautiful boobs, but one I welcomed. The plug felt so good as it was decently heavy, being made from stainless steel. Hopefully, that plug was going to be replaced in an hour or two.

We entered the store with enthusiasm. We dilly-dallied a little walking between vibrators and different generic sex toys, mustering up our courage. There were two workers behind the counter; a hot blonde female in her 30s and a decent-looking 50 year old man. I was hoping the blonde would come check on us! Unfortunately, the counter wasn't near the entrance and so neither of them got a good glance at the key. After a few minutes, we walked over to the anal section. Their buttplug section was pretty extensive and I was optimistic. From the looks of it, we weren't going to have to go to another store. As I was tunnel-visioning on a new buttplug as Taylor called me over to the harness selection.

We started going back and forth over the different models. I asked her which model would make her feel the most powerful as I bumped hips with her. She smiled and replied, "Ya know, I don't know. Maybe we need some help". With that, she spun and went to the counter. My heart sank knowing that I was about to be outed, but my dick rose with the most most determined attempt at an erection possible. I didn't look, but I definitely heard the blonde answering.

As the two walked up, I nodded to greet the store clerk. With a smile she asked, "May I ask what you guys are going to use the harness for?". Taylor let the question lie in the air for a second so I jumped in, "We are going to try out pegging tonight and we are looking for a sturdy harness that will let her feel powerful". The store clerk appreciated my confidence, smiling wide. "You definitely want this one then" point to a black leather harness with a ring she assured that was compatible with most dildos. Taylor's hand dropped from the key she was rubbing with her right thumb index finger to accept the item from the clerk; who complimented her on her "necklace".

Being officially outed, I smiled and made eye contact as the blonde found my gaze. My fantasy was completely fulfilled, this is the exact moment I was looking for...until.... a complete stranger knew that I had offered control over my genitals and orgasms to my partner. Taylor answered with "do you know what it is for?". I couldn't believe her, I even laughed out loud. The worker responded "saying she has a good idea". She definitely knew but was trying to be polite. Without skipping a beat, Taylor chimed in "Oh good, do you guys have any ~other~ cock cages here?". Both the clerk and I were stunned. She said "of course" and walked us into another room with all of the other bdsm gear. There was a small shelf with a few options and the blonde asked what Taylor interpreted as a leading question. She asked me if I do a quick show and tell, interjecting only to ask the blonde if that was ok. She said yes and Taylor nudged me indicating it was my turn.

She knew that I was a little bit of an exhibitionist and figured I would enjoy this moment. While I was definitely more embarrassed than confident, I was definitely exciting to unbutton, unzip, and lower my pants to provide a clear view. She laughed and said that yeah they had a slightly smaller, metal one. "One that might fit better". Taylor chimed 'Perfect!" and that I was a grower and switch if she wanted to find out more, ending with a wink.

The blonde was way more receptive than I expected. The two exchanged numbers and expressed a mutual desire to plan something in the future. Potential threesome? Hello! and Hell Yeah!

We decided to pick up the harness, the cage, and a confetti dildo to round out the party. After vemnoing her for half, we were on our way to the wine bar to continue our night.

##############################################
Let me know if you want to hear about the rest of the night!

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post:
Old 09-26-2021, 12:20 PM   #2
sissyboi.

Holy Moly!! You are one brave person. I would love to hear the rest of the night though.

BDSM test result: http://bdsmtest.org/r/6nxkYa4q

kik: sissyMia. (please don't forget the dot)
sissyboi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 08:22 AM   #3
Jeagermanjensen

This didn't actually happen unfortunately :/. The story is marked as fiction. Pretty hot though

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 05:18 PM   #4
sissyboi.

True but still imagine being that brave.... couldn't be me.

BDSM test result: http://bdsmtest.org/r/6nxkYa4q

kik: sissyMia. (please don't forget the dot)
sissyboi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 07:46 AM   #5
KacyBond

Wow! That's a great story; I love how realistic it is (even if there is a bit of a fanciful finale, lol.) I can't imagine how I would respond if I was in your shoes.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:25 AM   #6
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Cage the cock, not the mind, let your mind run wild!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 04:19 PM   #7
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

wow amazing start
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:57 AM   #8
lilken0500

very hot story. i couldn't stop straining in my chastity cage while i was reading it.
thank you for 'helping' me .
lilken0500 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, exhibisinism, orgasm denial, pegging