Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-08-2021, 08:20 AM   #1
RandomPersin

Default The sound

She looked around frantically trying to figure out if she was crazy or had actually heard that sound. By the way her body reacted it was unmistakable, her hand was still tightly holding the clothing rack trying to keep herself from collapsing. “How? How did he do it?” she thought.

The past month had been such a blur but she thought she had it figured out. There was no way he could have been planning more than what he had done. That sound was unmistakable though, every day for the past month that was the sound she heard every time he tapped the orgasm tracker on his phone. He must have done it so much that she was hearing phantom noises.

She grabbed the shirt she was looking at and started walking over to him. She hugged his arm, mostly to keep herself steady, and looked up to see his smile “Did my good girl find what she wants?” he said as his other hand ran through her hair, seemingly oblivious to the fact she nearly came in the middle of the store.

“Yeah, can I get it?” She asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes she could manage.

“That was the deal, you were good and one article of clothing got ruined so you get to pick out whatever you want.” She knew he would say yes she was also wanting to ask if she could have something else but didn’t want to give the satisfaction of asking. “Here hand me your purse and take my card. I will be waiting for you outside the shop, we can head over to the food court and grab lunch.”

She checked out and met him at the railing just outside the shop. He was looking through his missed messages since he makes a point of not checking his phone when they are out together. He finished typing and looked down at her. “What do you want for lunch?”

--------

After they got done eating they were just sitting as she looked through her bags to pick out what she was going to wear first when she got home. “Would you like to earn a brownie point?” Her eyes got wide as he asked this, he could tell the answer was yes. “Pick out one thing you would like to change into, go into the restroom to put it on. While in there you need to edge 3 times.” The moment she heard the word edge she started pouting, she hated when he would tell her to do that. He knew it was the one thing that she would try to find a way out of. “No cheating and no getting out of it. Unless you don’t want a brownie point.” She got up and headed over to the bathroom, then she heard it again. Her knees buckled and she quickly leaned against the wall for support.

She looked around to see if there was anyone who was as close as it had sounded. She even looked over at him thinking he could have done it. But he was just sitting there answering emails on his phone. He was not close enough for her to hear the tracker, so why was she hearing it?

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
RandomPersin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RandomPersin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk