Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2021, 10:34 AM   #11
Dark_light30

I've thought about this question a lot through the years and while I have several fantasies that would fit the bill I think this one is my go to.

I often thought about this at a previous job where I had to go into people's houses to do warranty work on their computer.

The fantasy:
I'm in a maried couple's house. Its a nice place but looks like one of a million others I've been in. Floor plan slightly different than the house next to it. I'm chatting, making small talk with the couple or perhaps just the woman. I bring the computer back online only to discover some very graphic nude photos. I apologise profusely but there's no denying the buldge in my pants. She gives me a devilish grin.

"Well what are we going to do about this? You shouldn't hhave been snooping, I'll have to report this to your company. You'll probably get fired." She says. Of course I wasn't snooping but it'd be my word against theirs.

"No! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...they were just there. Please don't report it!" You can see where this is going. But in the moment I don't. They continue to threaten and pressure till I'm nearly insane with the fear of losing my job that I offer to do anything they want if they don't report me.

They agree. For this is what they set me up for all along.

They make me strip naked, then kneel in front of them as they take my clothes away. Hiding them, or perhaps even throwing them away. I kneel there red faced, embarassed but my hard cock is impossibble to hide. Nor is his. She makes me unzip him and pull his impressive cock out. He slaps me with it and they laugh. I'm made to suck it. Slapped when I hesitate and threatened to be fired again. I take it in my mouth and suck his cock while she watches.

The details vary from here, but suffice it to say I am made to watch him fuck his wife in front of me while I'm made to enhance their pleasure in any way they want. Licking her. Licking him while he fucks her. Taking his cock in my mouth while she pegs my ass. Finally sucking him till he shoots his load all over my face.

They make me come over, whenever they want. I do, I'm theirs now. Even without the threats.

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dark_light30 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk