Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-14-2022, 01:50 PM   #31
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Given the situation your forfeit for a lost bet is to be exposed or humiliated at the next party in some way, what would you choose if you had the following alternatives:

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female) or a Borat style swimming suit (male).
b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

a) Be completely naked for the whole night.
b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?
Can I pick all?

Its not even that I hate being naked, I just think the toys would be more fun.

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 01:23 PM   #32
SinfulSav

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female) or a Borat style swimming suit (male).
b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take? remote controlled vibrator

likes: flashing, public nudity, light bondage, group play, verbal degrading

dislikes: piss/scat, incest, blackmail, pain
SinfulSav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 09:45 PM   #33
TigerRacer23

b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your penis and ass if you don't move.

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take? Can't I have all 3???

Likes: chastity, bdsm, piss play (no drinking), bladder control, anal.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Kik: TonyTiger2371
Telegram: TigerRacer23
Snapchat: slaveboi2386
Twitter: LockedBoi
TigerRacer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 09:52 PM   #34
UsedBoy18

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
UsedBoy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 01:36 AM   #35
StupidJuan

StupidJuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:02 PM   #36
Strangerboytoy

Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
This is a follow-up of this one: Ladies: topless at a party

Given the situation your forfeit for a lost bet is to be exposed or humiliated at the next party in some way, what would you choose if you had the following alternatives:

i dont know these questions are such a turn on

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 05:52 AM   #37
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

B
A
A
A
Cuffs
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 07:03 AM   #38
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my choice

Quote:

1}a
2)a
3)a
4)a
5)handscuffed behind my back
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:52 AM   #39
JimmyKarlo

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 01:00 AM   #40
SebC

1. Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover my penis and ass if I don't move.

2. Be completely naked for the whole night.

3. Be completely naked for the whole night.

4. Have a remote controlled vibrator attached to my penis in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

5. butt plug
Old 03-10-2023, 10:26 AM   #41
ondra1989

a) Wear a Borat style swimming suit (male). - honestly though, I am not sure I would find it humiliating... more of "funny"

a) Be completely naked for the whole night. If it was based on consent with all participants, I would love to be naked whole night

a) Be completely naked for the whole night. Could I be handcuffed as well?

a) Be completely naked for the whole night. I would cum very quickly, so the remote vibrator would be a big problem for me...

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take? hand cuffs

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 03:02 AM   #42
Humilate this sissy
Account Banned

Thank top

Buttplug

Hands cuffed

Naked

Hand cuffs

Kik heythere83739
Telegram @Adithya_2007
Gmail [email protected]
Reddit sissy cumslut
Tumblr humilationslut
Humilate this sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 03:19 PM   #43
HazelArcher83

HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:59 AM   #44
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I chose all b answers..

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk