Old 04-12-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
iamnotme

Default Acceptance of sex toys

I have noticed among most people that I know that the use of sex toys by women is considered normal, but any use of sex toys among men is considered perverted, embarrassing, and frequently unacceptable.

Why do you think society tends to be more accepting of a woman utilizing an artificial penis than they are of a man utilizing a substitute vagina?

Edit: I don't mean the members of this site, but the more general, vanilla public.
iamnotme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:02 AM   #2
Picaboo

I didn't know it was looked at as weird for guys to use sex toys sure i know full "sex dolls" are looked at as kind of taboo but so is full fuck machines but i didn't know people looked at something like fleshlights as a odd thing
My Sex Map---UPDATED

Im starting to take dares Mainly looking for fun stuff focusing around public/outdoors and slight risk of being seen I will be doing most of them with my roommate woth me and watching i am kind og picky with the dares i take so sorry if i dont take yours
Picaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:03 PM   #3
Arald

All sides of the political spectrum tend to consider a man a failure for needing a sex toy instead of just fucking someone. "Virgin" is an extremely common insult for a male whether it's from traditionalists or feminists, and it is generally assumed that it's a failure to lose it rather than a decision to keep it.

Women's sex toys have commonly been portrayed as a "liberation" from relying on men and a symbol of taking sexuality into their own hands. Meanwhile, the same people who encouraged that perception would want men to rely on women for sexuality, since it's a source of influence and control. Even prostitution is seen as a better alternative to accepting the same independence.

The perception of female sex toys is rooted, deliberately, in the "strong independent woman who doesn't need a husband" stereotype. But there is no equivalent positive stereotype for men, and that likewise reflects on perceptions of male sex toys.

And on the non-political side, there's the simple assumption that fingers aren't enough for a vagina, but a hand is enough for a penis, so wanting a male sex toy is an abnormality.
Arald is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Arald for this post:
Old 04-25-2020, 12:09 PM   #4
SimonSays22

.......Well.....there you have it XD

I honestly can't add anything to this topic as Arald here has prety much covered all of it.

Hehe Boom! That was a short conversation XD whos fir jenga? *walk off laughing*
SimonSays22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk