Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 01-24-2020, 09:44 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Is clit and labia torture (CLT) not as popular?

I have never seen this named as such but if CBT (cock and ball torture) is so popular, than why isn't, say, CLT (clit and labia torture)?

I know it is being done, but since the term CLT (or similar) doesn't exist, I assume it isn't nearly as popular. Why is that? What are your thoughts on this and, if you are a girl, do you like this? Why or why not?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:53 AM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hi Jaro,

From my experience torturing a girls sensitive parts... I would say that there is a reason it's not as popular and that's because it makes the poor little things scream, cry call you all sorts of naughty words. Just the thought of having their throbbing clit tortured brings tears to their eyes hehe.

Although to be fair, less experimented kink's have their own names and acronyms so I think it's a fair shout... CLT is now a thing... spread the word as well as spreading... no I won't go there

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 01-24-2020 at 07:26 PM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

I think the reason is becouse everyone goes for the more generic "pussy torture " without being specific and sometimes involve clit sometimes pussy area in gneral and other times they mean inserting painful stuff.

That said definitely would be interesting to focus a bit more on clit/lips instead of going for the classic spank your pussy X time that gets old really fast
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:
Old 01-24-2020, 08:31 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
I think the reason is becouse everyone goes for the more generic "pussy torture " without being specific and sometimes involve clit sometimes pussy area in gneral and other times they mean inserting painful stuff.

That said definitely would be interesting to focus a bit more on clit/lips instead of going for the classic spank your pussy X time that gets old really fast
I didn't really mean to ask why the term CLT itself isn't popular. I only invented that one myself . I meant to ask why pussy torture in general isn't more popular, which I assume because there is no specific term and I don't hear it happening very often.

There is CBT right there on Fetlife in the list of most popular fetishes, but nothing in the likes of CLT or pussy torture.

And yes, just spanking it is only 1 of many things you could do to it. Just like balls.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:52 AM   #5
sallygirl

Default Clt

I don't think it is that popular because it simply not talked about that much.

But I am sure it hurts that much.

After riding the wooden pony and having needles used on me mine hurt for a week,
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:54 AM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I'm really starting to hate my computer. I had 6 paragraphs typed out, then my computer wipes it all out.

Anyway, the reason why you see it posted that much is because a lot of the pain slut have there own favorite Masters they like to get punished by. They want somebody that is creative, and can push there limit, and bring them to the special place, but safely. Keep word is safe

I have punished sluts that dont even have a single post, and they have been here for years.

I'm cutting this short, I don't want to put my fist thru the computer screen if it wipes out my stuff agian.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 02:11 PM   #7
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Anyway, the reason why you see it posted that much is because a lot of the pain slut have there own favorite Masters they like to get punished by. They want somebody that is creative, and can push there limit, and bring them to the special place, but safely. Keep word is safe.
Most of us need a little simulation in our clits to get to orgasm and some of us need the pain to get us to pleasure. But as MasterMichaelNY pointed out, it tends to be something special for us shared with our Masters alone. I won't particularly ask for pussy torture, but when Master dishes it out just before a screaming orgasm, I am all for it not just cause of the added stimulus making me break apart all my defences but also because it's something I am taking because it pleases him to do it and push the limits of my already sensitive clit.

Also, the right amount of pain can get us super aroused and excited too, kinda weird, but we seem to be wired to be enigmas. While too much can turn into a proper punishment, and no one is going to brag about being punished either - don't want to give Master more ideas....
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post:
Old 04-10-2020, 01:08 PM   #8
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

True... is not as popular as CBT... and I dont understand whyyyyyy

Is SOOOO good.

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 07:00 AM   #9
Dew

I agree almost all the line with Lyra, also because I tend to make things worse for me when I talk/write

Also, this is something very intimate and cannot really be fulfilling unless you practice with someone who knows all our contradictory mood very well.

sue

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk