Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 01-07-2020, 10:56 PM   #1
theywerealltaken

Default Help with wearing a chastity device

I have recently bought a chastity device, but i'm having some trouble when it comes to the device pushing way too far forward, I was wondering if anybody could help me with why its doing that or what i could do, or if its just a function of the device

Message me on kik or PM or reply to this post, I don't have a preference of platform, I'm just looking for anything that could help, it would be great

Link to what I bought
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Likes: Spanking, Chastity, CBT, Underwear Control, Cum Control, Humiliation, Dice Dares, Wedgies, Corner time, Light Exposure, Diapers, Puppy Play, But honestly pretty down for whatever

Dislikes: Social Suicide, Public, Face, Scat

Kik: theywerealltakem - yes with an M, it was a typo
theywerealltaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 03:16 AM   #2
xt599

I would guess its due in part to the design of that particular device, the shape of it and the material allowing it to move too freely and get pushed forward by the movement of your body in different places / ways.

you could tie a string to either side of the base ring and around your back to hold it closer to yourself or use the elastic waist band from an old pair of briefs or something in the same way if that might be more comfortable.

i'm currently having a similar issue with my birdcage. I'll be replacing it with a different device when I can manage the spare change to buy it.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3286...c00U4yjJu&mp=1
Telegram: @cantarie

forever commando.
looking for someone to buy me a cellmate2 and control it

limits: blood, permanent marks, scat, family, anal, illegal, pee, cei.

Kik dares I've joined and my Pm dares are in my blog.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=285482
xt599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:05 AM   #3
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

It's possible the device is too large. The ring should be the smallest possible so you can just fit your little finger through when on (and so there's no blood flow issues) and your cock should be right at the end of the cage when you put it on.

I've recently had the same problem and only really fixed it by going down a size in cage.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:28 AM   #4
theywerealltaken

Quote:
you could tie a string to either side of the base ring and around your back to hold it closer to yourself or use the elastic waist band from an old pair of briefs or something in the same way if that might be more comfortable.
That seems like an alright solution if I can't figure any other reason, because I imagine its not required that I have a string just to keep my cock in there, but again, worst comes to worst I can live with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
It's possible the device is too large. The ring should be the smallest possible so you can just fit your little finger through when on (and so there's no blood flow issues) and your cock should be right at the end of the cage when you put it on.

I've recently had the same problem and only really fixed it by going down a size in cage.
I've been using the smallest ring for this exact reason, but my cock does go to the end of the cage when soft and should be pressed in a little since the device is a tad shorter than my cock. It's like the problem lies with my balls being really malleable, i get hard and the ring has too much space to move even with the smallest ring so it just takes off.

I have pictures if anybody wants to Kik me if you think that'll help, but if it looks like my solution is a different cage then could I get some help picking it given how this attempt of picking it on my own didn't go too well?

Likes: Spanking, Chastity, CBT, Underwear Control, Cum Control, Humiliation, Dice Dares, Wedgies, Corner time, Light Exposure, Diapers, Puppy Play, But honestly pretty down for whatever

Dislikes: Social Suicide, Public, Face, Scat

Kik: theywerealltakem - yes with an M, it was a typo
theywerealltaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 06:08 PM   #5
Stopclick

I think there's a lot of creative solutions to this presented above, but what it might come down to is how your erection protrudes from your body. If you're a person with a penis who's boner kinda angles down when erect, then this is sort of going to happen. It's pretty uncomfortable and kinda dissappointing chastity device wise. In my opinion you will likely have this problem with a different device.
Stopclick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity