Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-18-2020, 01:19 AM   #1
DarkMaster15

Male 29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place (serious only)

29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place (serious only)

Greetings Getdare,

I am a strict, experienced master specializing in giving subs the opportunity to live their dark fantasies of being treated like a worthless, helpless slave, freeing them of their inmost hidden desires and helping them to become a stronger and better person.

I'm looking for a serious slave who will predominantly do offline video/picture tasks, but may occasionally get to do a live session with me as a treat. Any age, any gender, any body type - doesn't matter to me providing you meet my requirements below:

All slaves must be willing to do the following for your application to be considered:
-Provide picture/video evidence to tasks, including face pictures.
-Have a living/working arrangement that allows them to follow rules and do tasks for a majority of the time.
-Be willing to set aside a budget to purchase necessary items for their slavery.

The following is a list of my fetishes - the more of these you are willing to do, the more you will be considered:

-Humiliation (both private and public)
-Diapers/ABDL play
-Petplay
-Feminisation
-Bondage
-Nipple Torture
-Genital Torture
-Anal torture
-Urethral Torture
-Spanking
-Anal/Vaginal penetration
-Multiple Forced orgasms
-Piss
-Scat

If you are interested in being my slave, reply in this thread telling me which of the above you are willing to do and your limits - bear in mind once we have decided on your rules and limits there is no further negotiation. I'm not interested in what you enjoy or dislike, you are scum and i don't care what you want to do, only in what you are/aren't willing to do.

I am only looking for 1 or 2 slaves max so in your response you will also tell me why you are more deserving than the previous slaves that have applied - you will fight for the privilege to serve me. If i'm interested in finding out more information about you, i will PM you, do not PM your application to me, send it only in this thread initially - if i don't reply it means your application was inadequate.

One last warning before you apply - i am looking for a serious slave to serve me, not just a horny one - your servitude will not be fun and games, it will be unpleasant, you will be hurt and you will be treated like the shit that you are, if you don't have the balls for this then don't waste my time.

I look forward to reading your replies.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:51 AM   #2
Klickfoot

Hello DarkMaster, your ad is really interesting and nearly all your fetishes are quite interesting.
I would be willing in doing tasks containing the following fetishes listed from loving to dislike:

-Diapers/ABDL play
-Humiliation (both private and public)
-Petplay
-Bondage
-Feminisation
-Multiple Forced orgasms
-Genital Torture
-Spanking
-Piss
-Nipple Torture
-Anal torture

Limits: Face (at least until trust is built), Family, social suicide, poo (except perhaps messing diaper), blackmail, illegal

Why you should pick me: I am an eager slave who is looking to experience something new. I love the thrill of overcoming myself to please someone. Due to the pandemic I have a lot of freetime I can spend on serving. I already have a lot of toys and I'm willing to buy more if needed. You can see the list in my signature
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:56 PM   #3
ukvictim

Dear Sir

Your ad is attractive and I’d like to put myself forward for consideration. I do have experience in the scene itself and have recently explored my side as an emotional masochist and blackmail slave. As such I’m seeking someone who takes pleasure in making my life more miserable and difficult In the process. This does seem to fit your search quite nicely and the two only limits I’d state is financial blackmail and dairy products.

What I find particularly attractive is the last paragraph. As an emotional masochist I seek things that are unpleasant and in an ideal world I’d be exposed to only things I hate, of course with the understanding that any material may be reused and thus binding me for good.

If that is of interest to you, I’d look forward to hearing from you at KIK “victimuk”
Old 10-19-2020, 06:33 PM   #4
BenOmega

Default I am serious and will subject myself to serve your will.

Hello DarkMaster,
I am willing to be subjected to every single one of your likes, piss and scat included.
I thrive on being used. I take pride in being humiliated, degraded and dehumanized.
My only forthcoming at the moment is initially showing my face. I would seriously need lots of time to build up trust for that to happen. I’m not saying it’s totally out of the question, just that I would need lots of trust built up first.
I am eager to be treated like shit and to obey you totally and completely.
I will prove to you that I am very serious and I will not be a one and done type slave. I want this to be long term. I will follow your directions and I will subject myself to whatever you have me do. I will submit pictures and videos of every task you request.
I hope to hear from you soon and I look forward to proving I can be your faithful slave.
Ben
Old 10-20-2020, 04:22 AM   #5
Sloppysub

Hello sir,

I am interested in being your slave. We look to share many of the same interests (not necessarily likes . Things I am willing to consider are:

-Humiliation (private)
-Diapers/ABDL play
-Petplay
-Feminisation
-Bondage
-Nipple Torture
-Spanking
-Multiple Forced orgasms
-Piss
-Scat

My limits are no public, no permanent, no extreme pain, no anal.
I am very obedient and eager to please sir, and have done many many tasks from your list before - many of them against my will
I hope you find me worthy

Sam

Limits: extreme pain, public, permanent, anal

Skype me: sloppysub

Last edited by Sloppysub; 10-20-2020 at 04:25 AM.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:40 PM   #6
Tommmgesgg

Hi sir, I’m 19/m/uk, I would love to be your slave. I’ve not had much experience, but I would love to be trained by you. I’m into:
-Humiliation -will only do hidden public
-Diapers/ABDL play
-Petplay
-Feminisation
-Bondage
-Nipple Torture
-Genital Torture
-Anal torture
-Urethral Torture
-Spanking
-Multiple Forced orgasms