Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-26-2018, 11:28 PM   #1
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Default Punishment and Permission for bad lil sluts (Girls only)

Ok opening up my punishment thread again, and i'm adding permission too it too. This thread is for girls who don't have a Master in there life.

Ok first off, with permission. I might say, yes or no, OR I might give you a task to do in order to get a yes. Either it's going to be a learning task or a silly task. A learning task would be like telling you to go over to BEST slave training site, and read the rules of a slave, all of them. Then come back here and tell me 3 rules that turn you on. (learning about yourself). Now a silly task would be, I want you to go outside, and wolf whistle at 3 guys and tell them "nice ass".

Punishment, now with this. Tell we what you did wrong, on the thread, or if it's private, send it to my PM, and I'll punish you thru PM, but post here, "Sent thru PM", so I know to look for it.

Next i'll take something off your dis-like items and get creative, and punish you. Also i'll make suggestion on how to correct your mistakes, or motivate you to do a task that you have been slacking on, like house keeping.

Pain Sluts, God I love them. Ok, don't come on here and say you did something wrong looking for pain. Just say in your post, I want Pain, and give me a 1 thru 10 on how harsh you want it. Or if you want to challenge me, say "Break Me" and then we will set up a pain date on Kik, and i'll break your silly ass.

As for my Kik, if you want to send pictures of your task complete, or your red ass, or your ruined pussy after i'm done, Go on, I'm ok with it.

Ok, the last item, i'll be responding to this post on Thursday thru Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays are my days off, and I make plans on doing stuff, real life gets in the way with fun some times. So if you don't hear from me right away, you may of posted or Kik me, on a off day

Also if you have a question about another dare that your doing, like "Is it safe or what should I do question", just ask, I'm a normal guy, I don't bite, unless your my slavegirl. I'm always open to helping people out.

Ok, so who's first?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spanking1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	8368  

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 09:14 AM   #2
Callie

Default Pain

I am into Pain I want pain the level of pain is a 9

My dislikes are anything too painful

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 10:44 PM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
I am into Pain I want pain the level of pain is a 9
Ok, i'm going to give you a level 7 pain, and not a 9. I see in your dis-like, you don't like too much pain. Also let see if you can handle MY level 7 punishment.

Ok, for this task your going to need a timer and 2 reams of paper, (or 6 notebooks). Also get undressed (of course)

Now start the timer, and start the music, and hold one ream of paper in each hand (3 notebooks), and put your arms out, like your on a cross, and bend your wrists downwards. (Now be careful of your neck, always look straight, and not downwards, your going to want to look downwards).

When your arms fail, or if you drop a notebook Stop the timer and music, now your going to hit each ass cheek 30 times. But you will hit your right cheek with your right hand, and left with the left hand. Now get on the floor and spread em. Now your going to drum roll slap your pussy 60 times hard and fast.

Now get up and add 5 mins to the timer, and not to the music. Start the music and the timer, and resume the position, if you fail again, do the above again, and add 5 mins again, and keep on going until the timer rings or when the music ends

The music limits the amount of punishment time, here's the link. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfICiQ3-5o)

When your done, write a report here

To anybody else doing this once your done, write a report, and post it here. Feedback to me is important, it let me know that I am challenging you, and not given you something lame.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-28-2018, 10:10 AM   #4
pleases4fun

I need pain please. Sent you pm

Likes - pussy spanking, orgasm denial, nipple play, clothes pins, clit play
Limits - animals, children, illegal activities, permanent markings, blood, scat, piss, face slapping, weapons, needles
pleases4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 02:59 PM   #5
Callie

Default Task completed

Sir you gave me quite a challenge it took me two tries to complete the task

My dislikes are anything too painful

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #6
Allison_

Please punish me Sir. I have been a bad girl. I have been slacking on all my school work, and I have also been cumming without permission. Please teach me my place.

Submissive

Likes: Clit torture, toothpaste, light pain, degradation, bladder control

Dislikes: Anal, clamps, orgasm control, corner time

Limits: Piss drinking, poop, blood, permanent, pics, family, public
Allison_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:32 PM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Sir you gave me quite a challenge it took me two tries to complete the task
I know what i'm doing, just trying to make it interesting, instead of the same old stuff.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-28-2018, 09:59 PM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleases4fun View Post
I need pain please. Sent you pm
So with the above post I gave a 7, and in the PM you sent me your want a 8. Ok girl, I have so many 8s in my sick and twisted mind, I think I'll give you the baboon ass punishment. Warning: Your ass is going to be red for about 5 days, and every time you sit down, you'll be thinking of me. Hopefully it will be lustful thoughts.

Shopping list
Your going to need at least 1/4 of a bottle of red hot sauce
2 brand NEW sponges, they need to NEW, ok
1 sheet of 3000 grit Emery Cloth, you can find his in a hardware or auto store.
1 bar of Dial Antibacterial Bar Soap, Gold type
1 gal of whole milk.

Now first off take a body shower with the soap, and wash your ass really good.

Next your going to take the emery cloth and I want you to rub your ass cheeks just once, DO NOT sand your asshole, or pussy. If you do by accident, put off the task for a week.

Now with the NEW clean sponge, load it with the hot sauce, and wipe your butt with it,, you can put in on your asshole and pussy for additional pain.

Set a timer for 30 mins

After the timer rings, you can use the other new sponge with the milk to take the hot sauce off.

Enjoy the pain girl, and i'm also to follow up with you too, thru PM, so let me know when you to the punishment.

Also post a report here too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	8369  

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-28-2018, 10:09 PM   #9
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison_ View Post
Please punish me Sir. I have been a bad girl. I have been slacking on all my school work, and I have also been cumming without permission. Please teach me my place.
Hey girl
I checked your back post on your profile, and you asked 4 other people for punishments. Once your done with those 4 come to me and ask again, like a good little slut, and i'll review your reports and see if your worth the while, or if I would be wasting my time punishing and taking time to correct your mistakes.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-28-2018, 10:15 PM   #10
StrawberriesNCream

I came without permission today. Do you think that's worth a punishment?
Old 10-28-2018, 10:17 PM   #11
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Yes girl, you should be punished, especially you broke the trust between you and the person that told you not to cum. Do you agree?

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-28-2018, 10:20 PM   #12
StrawberriesNCream

Yes sir. That sounds fair.
Old 10-28-2018, 10:27 PM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Since your new, and not a "pain slut", we will do a simple punishment. Go put some red hot sauce and put it on your asshole, and set a timer for 1/2 hour. It's known as the fire dance. Make sure your not wearing any bottoms, because your pussy is going to go nuts

Write a report here on your first experience with it.

Also here's some music to do the fire dance too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYIbUakguIE

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-28-2018, 10:34 PM   #14
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Oh, jez, forgot to tell you since your new you wouldn't know. You can wash the hot sauce off with milk once your done.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-31-2018, 11:39 PM   #15
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Next, there's no line to get your ass spanked.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk