Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Gopher

Default To all the sissy boys et. al.

Hello getDare. My dare was inspired by a craigslist personal posting I saw today. While I won't go into the details of the post for several reasons, I was immediately reminded of recent posts by Theboygirl (“Sissy assignments” - I know this was blatantly copied, credit goes to http://thunderbolt972000.xanga.com/ , I was just referencing the getDare post) and DRJB (“Craigslist dare”).

The dare: post in the personals section of craigslist, voicing your need for sissy accessories such as bras, panties, outfits, toys, makeup, wigs, stuff like that. In exchange for these items, you will be performing tasks for anybody who responds.

Before I go any further, I want to be sure to make one thing very clear: sex in exchange for any form of compensation, be it monetary or in the form of a “gift”, is illegal. That is not what I am suggesting at all, and I highly discourage anybody from soliciting in this manner. The craigslist post I mentioned earlier was, in fact, illegal. I immediately flagged it. However, there are acts other than penetrative sex that you can perform that would not be considered illegal. For example, people perform various acts every day on chaturbate in exchange for tokens. Visually performing for somebody in exchange for gifts is not illegal, it's just adult modeling. Of course laws do vary, as always if you are in doubt as to the legality or safety a dare, don't do it. Be smart, or in other words, don't be stupid.

What you choose to offer in your post is up to you. Doing something such as exposing your naked sissy body to another person (in a picture or in person), for example, might be worth a pair of panties. You might be able to trade humiliating tasks, such as cleaning somebody's house naked, for a butt plug. Even more humiliating, somebody could gift you a cute little outfit and then parade you around in public wearing your new clothes. Somebody could buy you a dildo, which you could then use while they watched (as long as they are not physically inserting it into you: that would be illegal). There are many, many humiliating dares on getDare that could fit into this dare, and if you need more you can always request them in the appropriate section. This will all depend heavily on your preferences, limits, and possibly bargaining skill. Post what you are willing to do, see who responds, and see what they are willing to do for you.

Good luck expanding your wardrobe and accessories, please be smart, let us all know how it goes.

Likes - Nudity, Masturbation, Semi-public, Piss and Piss Drinking, Cum and Cum Eating, Anal, Pics/Cam/Vids, Light Pain/CBT
Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Gopher for this post:
Old 04-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
dracone1313

this is actually a VERY good dare!! my hats off to you. Im going to do this as soon as I have a car and can go to them more reliably...

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #3
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Love the latin buddy
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:46 AM   #4
serendipitous

This is a great dare, doubt I'll be brave enough to try it though.

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
Gopher

I'm glad to see that a couple of you like this dare. I realize it's probably outside the limits of a lot of members, but I'm still hoping it inspires some people to at least post and see what kind of responses they get. Maybe the responses will end up being just too good to pass up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy dude View Post
Love the latin buddy
I'm glad you appreciated it.

Likes - Nudity, Masturbation, Semi-public, Piss and Piss Drinking, Cum and Cum Eating, Anal, Pics/Cam/Vids, Light Pain/CBT
Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #6
RekaVecsesy

I do it, let's see what happens
RekaVecsesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:03 PM   #7
timthekid

I've posted 3 mins ago. Ill see if I get any feedback soon.

The sentences below do not have anything to do with above.These are posting rules I have to do.
"By the way I love my face being covered in cum"
"I don't deserve to cum"
favorite bondage position: hogtied
timthekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #8
Artemis91

Information Just as an aside..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher View Post
Before I go any further, I want to be sure to make one thing very clear: sex in exchange for any form of compensation, be it monetary or in the form of a “gift”, is illegal.
Not in the UK.. Also most of the EU, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, most of South America, etc etc

Loves: diapers, messy, piss, pain, crossdressing, wedgies, CBT, cock, being a cumbucket, anal, bondage, femdom
Limits: Family, blood, illegal, obvious public

KIK:Artemis91xox
Torture Academy:Cheerleader/Gamer

Last edited by Artemis91; 03-27-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: More info
Artemis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:49 AM   #9
Dakota

now this is a superior dare
Old 11-25-2014, 04:59 AM   #10
sissygabi

Just made my posting! nervous and excited!

Dislikes: Public, watersports, scat, permanent, pain, "coming out to family/friends
sissygabi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
craigslist, humiliation, sissy