Old 08-04-2018, 07:46 AM   #5326
teachMeLessons

I don't know the game really.. so let me know if this makes no sense

Wear a diaper.
After every level/section drink half a glass of water, no using the bathroom until bedtime.
Any time you get hit act shocked and maybe pee a little.
If you actually die, you poo and have to take a 10 minute break and eat a snack before continuing on.

I'll play pokemon platinum or fallout 4. (new games of each)
Something with lots of rules and kind of long please
teachMeLessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:05 PM   #5327
QuantumTiger

I wouldn’t normally give you this many, but you asked for a lot, so here we go:

Play Pokemon Platinum.
-You must use your starter Pokemon in every trainer battle (do not have to lead, but must at least use 1 attack).
-During a trainer battle, you may not use items on your starter Pokemon (but you may in between battles).
-You can heal at a PokeCenter or through PC storage as much as you would like.
-If your starter Pokemon dies during a battle, spank yourself 5 times, take a gulp of whatever you are drinking, and put an ice cube down your pants.
-You must take whatever method necessary to revive them after the trainer battle before having another trainer battle. In the event that there are a series of battles between which you cannot heal, you are permitted to use your first turn of the following battle to use a Revive on your starter Pokemon.
-Edge after you beat every gym. You may only use the bathroom immediately after edging, but if you continue with the game without using the bathroom, you must wait until you beat the next gym to use the bathroom again.
-You must beat the Elite Four before this dare is done. You may not cum until you have completed this dare and beat the Elite Four.

I'll be playing League of Legends, for a few rounds at least. Can't do anything more than 4 hours of gaming or last longer than a single night.

Likes: forced regression, omorashi/pee holding, being bullied/teased, sph, butt plug, hypnosis, boy briefs, diapers, rules, orgasms in briefs or diapers, underwear control

Punishments: chastity, hypnosis, edging, extended butt plug, spanking, repeated forced orgasms, forced dry orgasm, forced wetting

Limits: scat, intense bodily harm, social suicide, illegal, exposure
QuantumTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:53 PM   #5328
sissysubbb

Wear diaper playing, whenever you die drink 1L of water, if you don’t win 3 games in a row don’t use bathroom for rest of night and stay in diaper

I’ll be playing Fortnite, like sissy related dares

Nobody knows what a sissy I am IRL

sissysubbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:17 PM   #5329
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Put in your inflatable plug and start playing, every time you get a kill you will take off an item of clothing until you are naked, then when you get kills you will start putting on your female clothes until you are fully dressed. Every time you die you are to give the plug a pump. Do this until you are fully crossdressed
Hope you don’t die while changing clothes

Playing rocket league, please might it kinda difficult

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:22 AM   #5330
sissysubbb

Play 10 games, wear plug whole time. For each goal remove one piece of clothing until naked. After 10 games talley up how many won and the amount lost do separate joi faprpulettes.

Still playing Fortnite, for reference finished my dare above and am fully dressed and want to continue with more.

Old 08-05-2018, 02:26 AM   #5331
FluffyKitten~

For 6 games, each time you lose roll a dice to decide what body part to tie to your chair for the rest of the games.

1. Around belly.
2. Tie left foot.
3. Tie right foot.
4. Tie right arm(forearm can be free)
5. Tie left arm (forearm can be free)
6. Gag yourself.

Can have breaks between, but retie after you continue

I will be playing fire emblem birthright
FluffyKitten~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 02:37 AM   #5332
sissysubbb

I don’t know anything about fire emblem so I found another dare about it that should work

“You will play Fire Emblem with something in your ass, it should be big but not too big that is extremely uncomfortable. You should also wear some tight underwear (boxer briefs or briefs is best).

Every time you lose a fight, pull the object out so that only the tip is inside you and then use your weight to push it back inside you as you sit back down (you can pull your underwear down while you take the object out and put it back if you need to. If you lose the game, then you should replace the item for something bigger and then repeat.”

I’ll be changing it to Enter the Gungeon

Old 08-05-2018, 10:05 AM   #5333
WeirdlyTurnedOn
getDare Sweetheart

Completely crossdress. For that, look at the "cumulative crossdressing" thread and pick an outfit as described there. Pick one that adds as much stuff as possible. For everytime you get hit(one full heart) take one piece of clothing. For every blank you use, add one day without cummimg. You can reduce the number of days by how many floors you were able to beat. For every gun you get, add 2 edges to you list. Must do them before coming.
Also, you have a dare for each boss you find. Must do them if you beat the boss...or do it twice if the boss kills you!
Beholster: so many arms, so many dares! Post on 5 person above threads if you see him.
Gorgun: petrifying look! Take pictures of yourself crossdressed and use them as phone/WhatsApp background(3 days if you beat it, 6 if it kills you)
King bullet: dress yourself as a queen and act as such for a day. No jerking off! A queen must wait for her king(2 days if you lose)
Snake boss(forgot the name): long as hell...fuck your ass with the biggest object you have(do it twice on the same day)
Gattling gull: screams too loud! Masturbate in a public stall and moan a little louder as you get close to climax(either do it twice or moan twice as loud if you get killed)
If you get to the end, you can pm me with a screenshot and give me a dare or have me help you at a dare of your choice. BUT, if you die to the last boss, you must do all the dares above mwahahah.
Don't know if I crossed any limits, I really like Enter the Dungeon lol. Message me if you feel like you can't do something in the dare.

I'll be playing fallout 4.
Limits: Pain, anal, scat/piss, permanent/curse hypno files, pics, public, family/friends and disgusting stuff.
Love some light crossdress, just here for simple and fun dares to give me pleasure. Pics on my profile :3

My PM dares!

Last edited by WeirdlyTurnedOn; 08-05-2018 at 10:13 AM.
WeirdlyTurnedOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:48 PM   #5334
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

You and your character must be nude

Warframe/No Mans Sky

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #5335
Amey

Layout a full (crossdress outfit) and I mean everything including panties bra socks shirt jacket/hoodie pants/skirt and even shoes ect..

Get naked and start playing. Find a new planet or somthing basically the dare works like this.
Name a discovery a peice of clothing now put on that price of clothing and continue playing... When you are fully dressed you aren't done yet! You now have to find those things you named and when you find one you can remove the article of clothing that it's named after.. hopefully you will find all of them and don't spend to long looking after the one named panties or somthing

I'll be playing vrchat in vr BUT not till I'm finnished moving in (in a few days) so a report is gonna take a while till you get.
if you wanna suggest a moving in present heck the thread in my signature

(Profile is W.i.P)

18/male/switch (but more sub)

Loves: Trying new things
Likes: Bondage, Anal, Crossdressing (but not siss:-$y), Petplay
Punishments/dislikes: Sissy, Messy, Icecubes
Limits: Video/pics, illegal, Family, Social, Permanent, dipers (don't have nor plan to get), messy, ruin clothes
Amey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:02 AM   #5336
Amey

Gonna bump this. Reminder: I'm playing vrchat in vr (full body tracking)

(Profile is W.i.P)

18/male/switch (but more sub)

Loves: Trying new things
Likes: Bondage, Anal, Crossdressing (but not siss:-$y), Petplay
Punishments/dislikes: Sissy, Messy, Icecubes
Limits: Video/pics, illegal, Family, Social, Permanent, dipers (don't have nor plan to get), messy, ruin clothes
Amey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:05 AM   #5337
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

Not exactly sure what it tracks and how good it is but you must dance provocatively in public spaces while your avatar is a neko maid

Far Cry 5/Crew2/bugfield

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:11 AM   #5338
ScribeOfThe69

Get naked, put 5 ice cubes in your ass and go in some random chatrooms. Try and find someone to be your owner in rp. Don't hold the water in as the ice melts. And as an optional: Only answer voice chat with barks and the such, in your girliest voice.

I'm playing Salt and Sanctuary.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:15 AM   #5339
sissysubbb

Here is for both

Far Cry 5. Get 2 random followers, always engage enemy and only use pistol. For each follower who goes down you will spank yourself 5 times. For each time you go down you must put on a piece of female clothing until you’re full dressed, if you’re playing for a while go until makeup and wig.

Salt and Sanctuary: anytime you lose you must edge, each loss becomes double the edges

I’ll be playing Fortnite

Old 08-11-2018, 11:21 AM   #5340
parkourking830

Play solos and if u get a kill u edge if u get killed you spank your ass 10 times and u keep going until u get top 5

I’m playing fortnite
hight: 6ft
Will do any thing told on kik parkourking12345

Spoiler:
I will do whatever a female tells me to do no matter what

Likes: wedgies, spankings, semi-public, submissive,denial, tease
Dislikes:Full public, pain, family
Limits: poop, pee, cum eating, messy, cross dressing,no skype18/male
https://dirtycode.io/5EW7
parkourking830 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk