Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
SlutAmanda_

Rainbow 18/F Stuck In The House All Alone For a Whole Week!

Help! It’s only been half a day and I’m already horny and bored. My entire family except me has just left home, and I’m stuck here by myself for a week until they get back. I think this slut needs some house rules any dares, tasks, rules, that you can think of that might make this week better for me would be greatly appreciated (As I said, already horny and bored). Unfortunately, my house is fairly isolated, and I won’t be able to come and go easily (no car at the moment), so I’m essentially stuck in my house the whole time.

I will need to occupy some time with feeding myself, cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc, so please take that into account when thinking of dares (I.e. no multi-day self bondage sessions or something like that)

I have the whole house to my disposal as well as anything walking distance (basically just forest, as I said I’m very isolated). For toys, I’ve got two dildos, a butt plug, and a vibrator, plus anything in the house that could work. I’ve got pretty much every piece of clothing you could think of, as I am a teenage girl

If you have any questions or ideas just leave them in the thread or message me

Thank you everyone! I’m excited!
Amanda

Loves: Humiliation, Domination, Degradation, Anal, Bondage, Tasks and Rules, Mild Pain, Piss, Messy, Training, Denial, Hidden Public, Forced Orgasms, Being Used, Toys, Wedgies

Dislikes: Too Much Pain, Dangerous Public, Breaking Laws
SlutAmanda_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #2
LtlWhore
Account Banned

Naked at all times you are home alone.

If its not a limit you should make a kinktalk album and post pictures of all your dares

Likes: masturbation, light anal, light pain, humiliation degredation

Curious: nipple torture, petplay, food, feet, torture

Punishments: piss, moderate pain, hard anal, light ball pain, light scat

Hard Limits: face, blood, illegal, family, permanent, extreme pain, public, spending money, shaving, piss in clothes
LtlWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:57 AM   #3
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

As above, nude at all times when home alone.

Any time you go out, you must get dressed on the doormat, and when you come back in you must strip on the doormat.

You may keep a long t shirt by the door for if you have guests/deliveries, but you must take it off as soon as the door closes and open a blind at the front of the house for 30 minutes (and be in the room for at least 15 minutes of that time) as punishment for wearing clothes in the house.

No panties/bra when you do go out, and only skirts/dresses allowed.

Obviously a Kinktalk album if not against limits is a must.
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:59 AM   #4
SlutAmanda_

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtlWhore View Post
Naked at all times you are home alone.

If its not a limit you should make a kinktalk album and post pictures of all your dares
Sounds good to me! Clothes are off now as I’m typing it will be strange with no clothes at all for an entire week

I’ll have to think about the album, I’ve never really posted any pictures of myself

Loves: Humiliation, Domination, Degradation, Anal, Bondage, Tasks and Rules, Mild Pain, Piss, Messy, Training, Denial, Hidden Public, Forced Orgasms, Being Used, Toys, Wedgies

Old 08-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
LtlWhore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutAmanda_ View Post
Sounds good to me! Clothes are off now as I’m typing it will be strange with no clothes at all for an entire week

I’ll have to think about the album, I’ve never really posted any pictures of myself
I will have time home alone next week also so maybe we could do something like an album together?

Likes: masturbation, light anal, light pain, humiliation degredation

Curious: nipple torture, petplay, food, feet, torture

Punishments: piss, moderate pain, hard anal, light ball pain, light scat

Hard Limits: face, blood, illegal, family, permanent, extreme pain, public, spending money, shaving, piss in clothes
LtlWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:03 AM   #6
SlutAmanda_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
As above, nude at all times when home alone.

Any time you go out, you must get dressed on the doormat, and when you come back in you must strip on the doormat.

You may keep a long t shirt by the door for if you have guests/deliveries, but you must take it off as soon as the door closes and open a blind at the front of the house for 30 minutes (and be in the room for at least 15 minutes of that time) as punishment for wearing clothes in the house.

No panties/bra when you do go out, and only skirts/dresses allowed.

Obviously a Kinktalk album if not against limits is a must.
Awesome! Taking away more clothes makes it easier for me I hope it’s not breezy when I go out or answer the door!

Old 08-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #7
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Go and find your long t shirt and put it ready by the door now. Then phone for a pizza delivery. Hide a camera behind you filming as you walk to the door, put the t shirt on, then open the door and get the pizza. You can even flirt with the driver if you find him hot. Then close the door, and immediately strip the shirt off. You don’t have to post the video, but I guarantee you will get off on it any time you watch it back.

For the album, maybe start with some screenshots from the video with face cropped out to start?

And don’t forget that you have to open a blind at the front of the house for 30 minutes after this dare.
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:35 AM   #8
privvy
Distinguished Member

As you are in isolation you should not find any excuses to be naked at all times, even when walking outside your house and in the forest. Clothing is therefore completely prohibited unless you are specifically going to places where you will meet other people.

You should also create a kik account and participate in kik threads

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:56 AM   #9
Amey

Can you give us some info on the layout of the house? Like how many hallways ect there is. Here is a very simple rule that's gonna get quite forsturating after a while.

If there is two hallways put one of your dildos in each. If there is more then two out them in the two you walk in the most and plug yourself for 10*x how many hallways there are aswell.
If there is only one hallway put both dildos in it.

The rule is simple. Whenever you enter a hallway you must insert and insert the dildo Y times. Then add 1 to Y. (So first time you insert and uninsert 1 times, the next it's 2. Then 3. Then 4. ) (If there is two dildos in same hallway you must use each on a different hole (mouth is fine but only if this is the case)

You are only allowed to fuck it Y times so no going over board. If you want more you'll simply have to re-enter the hallway. Of course cumming is not allowed from this.

(Profile is W.i.P)

18/male/switch (but more sub)

Loves: Trying new things
Likes: Bondage, Anal, Crossdressing (but not siss:-$y), Petplay
Punishments/dislikes: Sissy, Messy, Icecubes
Limits: Video/pics, illegal, Family, Social, Permanent, dipers (don't have nor plan to get), messy, ruin clothes
Amey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:42 PM   #10
morafal
Distinguished Member

Every day spend 2h having your ass filed to it maximum limit. You can use any house hold items to fill your ass to it maximum. Every day try to inscres your limit just a little. While having ass filed do your house work.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:16 PM   #11
Joker50
Distinguished Member

no food to be eaten normally must be cut up in a dish and dish placed on floor, hands behind your back as you eat. you may not adjust your hair so if its long and falls in your food you may not touch it until you finish eating.

dish maybe cleaned using your breasts only. dish replaced on floor awaiting next meal.. water is drunk this way too...

will you take toilet dares?

oh kink talk album... recommend shoulders down only if you are worried.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:18 PM   #12
Joker50
Distinguished Member

just seen piss as a like

for piss stand and piss as though a man - pm me if you want to talk this through and maybe beg a change

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 05:39 PM   #13
the0neand0nly8

Sleep with a butt plug in and also I do not think you should cum all week. You need to be horny and desperate all week long and not be able to do anything about it

Limits: nothing that can be hazardous to my health, nothing that involves friends or family, nothing that seriously impacts my life, extreme pain.

Feel free to Kik me at shakeandbake113

M20/sub
the0neand0nly8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:09 PM   #14
DareRed

You are only allowed to cum if you are in your parents or siblings bedroom.
And must sleep in every bed except your own. Naked of course.

Edge before and after each shower.

Each time you go out (in a dress/skirt and no underwear) you mustn't cross your legs when you sit down, and knees must be two fists apart from each other.

Every time you make a purchase, get a receipt. Note the order number or receipt number. Add the number together (1624 = 1+6+2+4 = 13) And do that many edges when you get home.

Buy a jar of smooth peanut butter. Next time you need to shower, cover all skin below the neck in peanut butter.

Interested in: Dares, Stripping, Edging, Masturbation, Strip Games and Games with Forfeits, Orgasm Control, CockHero competitions, Pictures/Videos

Limits: Public, Blood, Pee/Scat, Illegal, Family, Noisy or Messy dares, Shaving, Anal
DareRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:52 PM   #15
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Hump every pillow and cushion in the house until you cum...
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk