Old 06-16-2020, 07:37 PM   #1
dread_

Eye Inspection & PUBLIC Rating

This idea is very similar to the classic inspection and rating thread, except with this one you get rated publicly - in a comment on your getdare profile. Adds a little more humiliation, and kind of soft exposure for those who don't want their pics everywhere!

Subjects post in this thread with gender/role and contact info - you can use kik, getdare PMs, or whatever (kik is probably easiest to share photos).

Inspectors message your subject. Let them know you came from this thread. You can also request specific body parts, but that's ultimately up to the subject.

Subjects send at LEAST three nude photos (face not necessary, unless you want it rated too ). Must include one full frontal.

Inspector then writes their review on Subject's getdare profile. (bonus if you post in this thread too so we can check it out!) Use a point system if you like, explain your reasoning, and please be as DESCRIPTIVE as possible for maximum humiliation of Subject.

Enjoy!

---

I'm in, of course. Indefinitely.
female slut - Kik: dreadinterest but feel free to contact me by pm as well.

Last edited by dread_; 06-16-2020 at 07:39 PM.
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dread_ for this post:
Old 06-16-2020, 07:57 PM   #2
Archer_10

I'm in ... Kik archer4fun...
Archer_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 08:00 PM   #3
sissybill
Distinguished Member

omg i love this

im a sub/bottom/sissy/cross dresser/slave
kik or pm or my email
i will never say no
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 08:31 PM   #4
jstmefred

Dread has beautiful breasts that I would rate a 9 and would love to play with. Her vagina is big and juicy with meaty lips. I would rate an 8. Her ass is big and spankable Which I would give a 7. Overall I give Dread an 8. Check her out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dread_ View Post
This idea is very similar to the classic inspection and rating thread, except with this one you get rated publicly - in a comment on your getdare profile. Adds a little more humiliation, and kind of soft exposure for those who don't want their pics everywhere!

Subjects post in this thread with gender/role and contact info - you can use kik, getdare PMs, or whatever (kik is probably easiest to share photos).

Inspectors message your subject. Let them know you came from this thread. You can also request specific body parts, but that's ultimately up to the subject.

Subjects send at LEAST three nude photos (face not necessary, unless you want it rated too ). Must include one full frontal.

Inspector then writes their review on Subject's getdare profile. (bonus if you post in this thread too so we can check it out!) Use a point system if you like, explain your reasoning, and please be as DESCRIPTIVE as possible for maximum humiliation of Subject.

Enjoy!

---

I'm in, of course. Indefinitely.
female slut - Kik: dreadinterest but feel free to contact me by pm as well.

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 11:11 AM   #5
Jope2

This sounds fun! My kik is EenGast943

M/23/Bi/Switch

on kik @ Jjope32
on Telegram: @Jope322
Jope2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 12:06 PM   #6
ohdannyboy02

19 gay male. i’m in for this. kik is redheadedxxx
ohdannyboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:00 PM   #7
sphme2

I'm in! Rate me

Kik is sphme2
sphme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:08 PM   #8
publicdaresdc

Default Rated ohdannyboy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy02 View Post
19 gay male. i’m in for this. kik is redheadedxxx
Contacted ohdannyboy02 by Kik and he promptly sent a nice series including his dick both hard and soft, his ass both standing and on all fours with a clear view of his ass hole so 10 for obedience.

His body is naturally hairless except for a very nice red bush, neatly trimmed. I'm a fan of untrimmed pubic hair but there was still enough there. He has a slim toned body so definitely one of my favorites to look at. 9.5 out of 10, the .5 point off is for the trimming.

His dick is on the small side and cut but very nicely shaped. If you only like large dicks, you won't be impressed but his is quite nice and he has a well shaped head, ball sack and good sized balls. Overall so 9 out of 10.

His ass though is perfect. Standing from the back his ass is perky and with light fuzz on the inside of his thighs and into his crack. The way he stood I could see his balls hanging down. In doggy style with knees spread was a thing of beauty: slightly more hair as you get close to his hole and a beautiful tight pink hole. His balls, as I mentioned are nicely shaped and look great in this pose on his knees. 11 out of 10!

dislikes: crossdressing and feminization

Limits: Full public, scat, messy, family, children, animals, social suicide

kik and telegram: publicdared
publicdaresdc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to publicdaresdc for this post:
Old 06-18-2020, 01:20 PM   #9
Kharms

I'm down to be rated

26 year-old, bi, male, switch

kik:sissyboyu

Limits: Family, Permanent, Scat, Blood

As long as it's fun and won't get me arrested, lets go!
Kharms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:39 PM   #10
Jetsfan1023

I’m in as an inspector not a model.
Jetsfan1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:46 PM   #11
sophie15

Girl 30yo. Contact me in pm

Limits: Family, friends, people in general; Pain; Public; Pics and videos; Scat; Blood; Permanent; Illegal; Unhealthy or extrem things.
sophie15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:58 PM   #12
publicdaresdc

Default Rated Kharms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharms View Post
I'm down to be rated

26 year-old, bi, male, switch

kik:sissyboyu
Kharms gets a 10 for eager service. Not only sent pics but a video of him spreading his cheeks.

He has a handsome face, nice, lightly fuzzy chest and a good build. Trimmed/shaved bush though and I don't care for that so 8 out of 10 for overall physique but 10 out of 10 for a handsome face and beard.

Dick and balls are on the small side but I only saw his dick soft. Balls are nicely shaped and he's cut with a nice head so 9 out of 10 here.

He has a nice slim waist and perky ass that is quite nice to look at. I believe he shaves his asshole though and I don't like that either. That said, his hole looks nice a pink and he clearly enjoyed showing it off so 9.5 out of 10.

dislikes: crossdressing and feminization

Limits: Full public, scat, messy, family, children, animals, social suicide

kik and telegram: publicdared
publicdaresdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 02:15 PM   #13
PotatoFace

I’m ready to be inspected
Kik: willsmith1303

Dislikes/Punishments: CBT, Denial, Ice, Wedgies, Bodywriting, Online exposure, Toothpaste

Limits: Face, Public, Scat, Shaving, Anal, Long Dares, Sounding, messy

Kik: SimpleSam99 (Better to message me on getdare, I delete kik a lot)

Male, Switch, 24 years old
PotatoFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 02:34 PM   #14
shy_but_kinky_guy

This sounds fun!

I'll be in tomorrow - although feel free to add me in kik in anticipation

Skype - shybutkinkyguy
KIK - shybutkinkyguy

LIKES AND LIMITS >
shy_but_kinky_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 02:56 PM   #15
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie15 View Post
Girl 30yo. Contact me in pm
Rating for sohpie15

Full Body: Body is proportionate and thin. All around looks nice. No visible body hair which is a plus. Certain areas could be better, more detail below . 7/10

Lips: Lips are nice and plump. They look soft and appear to have a good amount of moisture. Not too wet not too dry. 9/10

Breasts: Breasts appear round and firm. The size looks good with your body, though being a bit bigger wouldn't hurt. They're perky rather than droopy. 8/10

Nipples: Nipples and areolas are a good size in comparison to your breasts, not too big or too small. Nipple are in a good position on each breast and appear to be as symmetrical as the human body can be. 9/10

Ass: Ass is a wonderful shape, nice and round. Looks firm and spreads nicely when legs are pulled up. 10/10

Legs: Though I can only see half of your legs in the photos, from what I can tell they look fairly long. Thighs appear soft but not excessively fat. 7/10

Arms: Arms, much like the legs are only half visible. They share the same traits as your legs. 7/10

Pussy: Outer lips are puffy and round. Completely shaven and bare of all pubic hair. With legs spread your pussy spreads nicely. It appears somewhat tight from what I can see in the images I received. 10/10

Skin: Skin is fair and somewhat pale. Complexion is also fair. Skin all over your body appears soft with nowhere having any blemishes of any kind. 10/10

Midriff: The area between your chest and waist is very flat. You appear to have very low body fat throughout your entire body. Again, very thin and nice shape overall 9/10

That leaves you with a final rating of 86/100. This is by no means a bad score. Your body is very nice overall and I'm pleased to say you were very cooperative in sending what I needed.

I couldn't fit the entire post on your profile so I'll post a message with just the number ratings on there

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nipple slave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, humiliation, kik, pics, rating