Old 01-07-2017, 09:46 AM   #61
jimjamjones

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.cum any time and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking youhmm tricky one blind folded and recive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck youanyone i want

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? have my feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freedslave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? tied and hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?both more ejaculated on

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. watch in chastity

LIKES: masturbation, bondage, female domination, cam, light pain, anal, forced cum, playing online, dice dares & being naked

DISLIKES: messy, cum eating & pee

LIMITS: face, family, friends, illegal, poo, blood & permanent
jimjamjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:10 PM   #62
lilK
Account Banned

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I would be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum whenever I want.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you I would rather be blindfoled and oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I would sex with whoever I want and worship them.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Have mine worshipped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed 1 hour oral, much less tauma this way

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick it off

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Be tied spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I would violate limit and humiliation and deep throat

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:47 AM   #63
TdS0fLk

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Be tied and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Be fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Worship

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
I worship

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Slavery

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Lick cum

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Ejaculate over me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
2Nd option

Limits: relatives & friends, illegal, gore, social life, extreme piss & scat, public.

My sex map - http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...a2ec7.20976925
TdS0fLk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:54 AM   #64
Niebomb

Tie someone and tease them

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum anytime i wish and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Option 1, losing control of my orgasms

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Throat fucked for an hour

Tie and hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

Someone elses

Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Spread Eagled

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Violate a limit, get hum, and deepthroat

My DICKPIC counter is at 0/10
My GAYDAR counter is at 31/50
Check my PM list for more info

Favourite: Post orgasm torture, forced orgasm, ROULETTES, BETS and FORFEITS, creative cbt, ruined orgasms
Dislikes::humiliation
Limits: scat, blood, social, diapers, face, public

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4382308

PM LIST
Niebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 07:45 AM   #65
amy_babe

Tied up and teased.

Cum anytime I wish and swallow it.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you.
Tied up and fucked.

Option 1.

Have my feet worshipped.

Both sound potentially fun but option 1 (as a 12 hour slave is too vague).

Tie and hot wax

Worship a couple.

My own.

Snowball.

Option 2.

Tough call but lets go with option 1.
amy_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 11:32 PM   #66
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Information

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshiped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshiped?

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Not sure what snowball them means and I am afraid to google it.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 01-18-2017 at 11:41 PM. Reason: I messed up
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:05 AM   #67
Agnew

Be tied and teased

Cum once a year

receive oral

Have sex whith anyone and worship

Worship feet

used as a slave

hot wax

worship a couple

eat mine

Snowball

Spread eagle and cum on

Deepthroat 5 guys

Likes: Edging, CBT, Hard Ball Busting, Spanking, Orgasm Control, Bets/Gambling, Pics (No Face)

Limits: Face Pics, Cams, Public, Crossdressing, Anal, Messy

TOYS

PM DARES
Agnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:08 AM   #68
AshtonFTM

Tied up and teased

Cum any time and swallow it

Oh damn they both sound fun... Probably be tied up and fucked

Sex with anyone I want and they control me

Ehh....I'm really not into feet, so I'd probably rather have mine worshipped

Oohh.....Well, it depends what I'd have to do as a slave. I have limits, and if they were gonna violate them then I'd rather go for the throat fucking. Ultimately, if I was really in the situation, I'd go for the throat fucking.

Tied and whipped!

I'd really love to watch someone fuck my boyfriend (who is also my Master)

If 'someone else' means ANYONE else, then mine, but if it can be a specific person, then probably my Master's cum

Snowball

Doggy style!

Tricky! Probably the first one, since I don't get to cum either way.

PUNISH ME

Looking for dares to complete by myself or with my Master! I love getting PM dares too. You can also send dares for me to my Master.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Equipment
My PM Dares (please send some!)
My Rules
My Sex Map (updated Jan 2017)
My BDSM Test Results (updated Jan 2017)
My tumblr

For every PM I will tease myself with 100 strokes.
AshtonFTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:27 AM   #69
lifeisaflower69

Being tied up and teased

OMG really hard choice ... but I choose to cum and swallow, will had to work on it, as it's my limits, but I really need to cum daily

Receiving oral, even by a guy it should be good

Definitely want to choose and let her cin complete control

Worship feet

The first option, is the best, as 12H as a slave (even it's a big fantasy) can be really dangerous

I'll choose hot wax, as whipp can be very painfull

The second one, although I don't understand what is a "SO"

Wow hard to choose, I'll say someone else, as I would not suffer from not being horny after orgasm

I'll say snowball if done with a girl

Tied up spread eagle, and being covered in cum/ puissy juice

Second choice
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 05:57 AM   #70
FatAna

My sexmap.
My BDSM test.

SCHEDULE MY LIFE - 2017
FatAna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:45 AM   #71
liveslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I rather be tied up and teased

I rather cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all and been told how to swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it. love try to imagine the person abusing me

be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

none dont like feet play very much

used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Love to try hot wax never try that very much whet

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SOThis one is hard to choose

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?Eat my own

snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

I would take option A i thing it would be more humiliating for me

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
Thanks' love the question

I LOVE EATING CUM STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
28/male
Exposed at the mercy of all Link
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...d-sissy.13789/
liveslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:42 AM   #72
Jenniferxcd

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Love being tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I cum anytime and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Blindfolded and recieve oral from someone

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I want to fuck anyone I want, and love having others in control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Having mine worshiped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed I would choose tied and throat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Would love both, but I would take sucking and getting him ready for her

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Love snowballing

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied spread eagle and have them cum on me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Being humiliated and sucking 5 other guys

S
Jenniferxcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:09 AM   #73
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Tie me up

I swallow

either one is fine, but I'd prefer to be tied up adn used

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshiped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
please... I'm a sub...

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshiped?
I will worship

since I will likely get throat fucked anyway, I'll choose the 12 hours of slavery

wax, I think

can I suck his cock until he fucks my SO?

Both

snowball

both? if I had to choose only one, bend me over.

lock me up and watch her get fucked. If I'm lucky, they will use me afterwards.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:49 PM   #74
vukolva

be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow?

cum whenever and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you?

either

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you?

they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed?

slave for 12 hours

tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO?

tied up and watch

my own

lick off feet

tied spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum?

put in chastity and watch
vukolva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 04:22 PM   #75
MisterR

I'm happy with both, but I think I'd prefer to do the tying.

I guess I'll have to get used to the taste of cum...

I'd love to get tied up and fucked.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.

I'd rather dominate/be worshipped than have someone in control of my orgasms.

Don't like feet that much, so have mine worshipped.

Hate oral. I'd be a slave for 12 hours.

Wax.

Worship a couple.

I hate cum, but I think I'd be more obliged to eat someone elses.

Lick it.

I'd rather get fucked.

Although I hate oral, the idea of being forced to deepthroat 5 guys at once gets me a little hot.

nipple play/torture, light pain/cbt, humiliation, anal.

moderate pain/cbt, spanking, denial, edging, cum control, oral, piss play, wedgies, cum eating.

Messy, public, ass to mouth, severe pain/cbt, scat.
MisterR is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth