Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
RussianRonaldo

Default Person Above Hardcore Diaper Dare!

So essentially this will be a person above diaper dare, except the dares will be much more hardcore.

Instead of "Person above must wet a diaper!",
we'll will have things like, "Person above must wear the same diaper for a day straight, not changing at all. At the end of the day, they must take a picture of themselves with only the diaper on (no face required), and post it on here."

Understand? Alright, let's play.

P.S. Anyone who posts in here with a stupid or repetitive dare, will be ignored, just saying .
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #2
mikexd2010

Talking

++++++++++
THE DARE+++
++++++++++
You must single diaper up and you may not change till you leak and mess 1 time. however after that u can either wear the messy wet diaper on ur face smelling the poop for 1hr while napping OR u can put on another diaper over that without taking other one off and do 1 mess in the one inner most and have the second one leak then do that till u messed 3 times and leaked in 3 diapers without taking the inner most off :3 then roll a dice to see if u will be doing the dare again tommorow :3

1:do again
2:ur free
3: do again
4: ur free
5:do again
6:do again but u must take a lax 2 hrs before starting and must drink 2 cups of water a hr with needing to mess 5 times and leak in 5 diapers. hope wuu dont get a rash D:
+++++++++
RULES
+++++++++
1:your not allowed the potty till dare is done
2:you are only allowed just ur diaper for clothing during the dare no exceptions
3:you have to drink from a baby bottle if have one for all drinks during this dare
4:you must be sucking your thumb or sucking a pacifier during the whole dare
5:you must crawl the whole time too
if any of these are broken at anytime during dare you must ask 10 people for punishment on GD or on your SKYPE ENJOY
mikexd2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
RussianRonaldo

Wow amazing dare, and now I have to type this with one hand XD. But I hope you know, if I have to go out or answer the door tomorrow, I will clothe myself over the diaper(s), mainly because I don't which to include others who don't want to be included.

You dare:

First off all, right now cut small slits in the center of three of your Pullups, then put them on, and over them, put on a regular diaper, and tight as you can tape it. Congrats, you just constructed your only bathroom for the next day.

For the next 24 hours, you must also choose three of the following:
1) Drink four liters of water before bed.
2) Not change for an additional 12 hours after the original 24.
3) Send two pictures of your diapered self to the first three people to pm you asking for them, and to me (pm me and post in here if you choose this one).
4) Wear only your diapers outside, and stand in the street for 10 minutes.
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #4
JackTheWriter

Let me give you one that can be done along with your previous dare. For the next week you are not allowed to throw away any used diapers. Instead place them in a pillowcase only(no plastic bags) and that will be the only pillow for you to lay your head upon at night for the whole week.

For me please respect my no public limit though covert is fine.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JackTheWriter for this post:
Old 01-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #5
benny33333

Put on a thick diaper and go out to the gym in a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. Make sure you've got quite a bit of diaper sticking out over your waistband, and don't adjust your shirt once you've started working out. The idea is that the shirt will ride up while you're jumping around on treadmills and stuff and people might see what you're wearing.

PM me a diaper dare and I WILL do it and report back! Get creative!
benny33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
JackTheWriter

Thats a no go for several reasons. First, I said no public. Second, I am a full time, live-in care giver for a disabled man so I can't leave the house for several hours just for a dare. Please give me something different.

Here is your dare. For the next 48 hours you may not use the toilet. You have only 1 diaper that you can use during that time. You may reuse it as much as you want or wear it for the full 48 hours. If however you have to go and you are not wearing that diaper then you must pee or poop in your pants. I will be nice though, if you are in class and cannot hold it you may use the toilet instead of peeing yourself but if you do then add 24 hours to your time but still only the one diaper. Report on this would be appreciated.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #7
benny33333

Sorry about that, I'm new to this and I forgot to read your signature before giving a dare. Your new dare:

For the next week you will do the opposite of what most people expect from a diaper dare - you must poop in your diapers, but if you want to pee in the toilet you're allowed to do that. If you are able, wait as long as you can to change your messy diaper, and sit down in it to get a good squish. Bonus points if you go 24/7 while doing this.

PM me a diaper dare and I WILL do it and report back! Get creative!
benny33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
Princess-Sissy-Boy

Send a message via Yahoo to Princess-Sissy-Boy

For the next two weeks you must wear and use diapers and are only allowed to change them when they leak. At night you must sleep in a wet diaper and can't change til you've went in the morning and it's been at least an hour since.

Limits: scat (body rubbing or eating), involving family or friends, extreme public, anything causing or involving blood

Can take picture proof
Can record videos for proof
Have web cam
Will do dares through PM

Give me dares! ...please?
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/580208/
Princess-Sissy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:57 AM   #9
NobodyImportant

So you want something extreme, huh?
Well, with your likes and limits ONE extreme thing is obvious, so you could do that:
Clean yourself out thoroughly with large volume enemas. After you are clean, tape your penis down sissy, and give yourself another large volume enema.
At least 2-3 quarts. Plug yourself up, and get into 3 thick, or 4 thin diapers. Put slits in the inner ones beforehand.
Now you need to go outside until you have released the enema into the diaper.
If you release before you are outside, you will need to spend half an hour in a public place in those diapers.
Good luck ^^

I know it will be hard to give me a dare with my limits, but i won't complain if it's not ALL that hardcore

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #10
Sissypuppyboy

Roll a dice, the number it lands on are how many diapers you are to put on. Now for 24 hours you are NOT to change, you must give yourself an enema, and use these diapers. Now, after the 24 hours if up, you can either take all of them but the first layer off and wear that for another 5 hours. Or, you can take them all off but you have to sniff it for ten minutes.

Likes, dislikes and Limits

My toys and items

PM me 'doggy' and I will be a dog for an hour.
PM me 'dinner' and I will eat a bowl of dog food.
PM me 'loser' and I will spank my balls 10 times.

In search of a master. Will be a no limits slave for the right master.
Sissypuppyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #11
NobodyImportant

dude.
limits
they are there for a reason.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
kaliara

This is for sissypuppy since NobodyImportant doesnt understand the title of this thread. It is for hardcore diaper dares. If you dont want to participate or somebody gives you something you dont like please, keep it to yourself you dont need to repost saying its not in your limits because quite frankly all it says is you dont understand using diapers. Well you dont have to understand it you just have to do it.

Anyways...
Roll a dice, this is how many days you are required to stay in diapers. You must wear them 24/7 and use them for all of your buisness. However, like a good puppy you may only use your diapers outside. If at any time there is an accident and you use them indoors you must add on another day of diapers. Also if you change your diaper more than three times in one day you are to give yourself a 2L enema and diaper up for the release.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaliara for this post:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
NobodyImportant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post
quite frankly all it says is you don't understand using diapers.
Lol learn to read. POO is in red bold letters in my hard limit list.
And that all of you seem to think that everyone liking diapers MUST also love using them is simply ignorant. On the other hand, why you think that one can ignore the others limits just because this is a "hardcore dare" thread is a complete mystery to me.
I mean I'd even let people stretch my limits a bit if they weren't just completely ignorant about them assuming everyone likes what they do, as much as they do, and is ready to do everything they do.

But since i try to be nice here's a dare for you:
Roll a dice. This is the number of days you will have to go like this.
Each day, first day in the morning you must roll a dice. That is the number of diapers you must wear that day. Additionally, if the number is even you must have something(either a toy, or food item) up your butt for at least 4 hours during the day.
Change whenever necessary.

Since the diapers will most likely make a visible bulge, you may want to remove some when going out in public.
So you may remove one for each clearly visible girly item you wear that day, and each time you have wet yourself in public the day before.

This may be a bit against your "public" limit, but this is an extreme diaper thread after all.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #14
sdddd

Here's my attempt...I tried to shape it around your likes/limits.

For three hours you must wear a diaper that has a half a jar of peanut butter in both the front and back. Also, you must shove 2 bananas and 15 grapes in your ass and keep them inside of you for at least 3 hours. If you can't keep them inside of you for 3 hours, then you must roll a dice at that point in time. If the number is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 then you have to add another diaper on top of your existing diaper and extend your total time to 5 hours. If the number is 6 then you can remove the messy diaper and be finished. Also, if you weren't able to hold in the bananas and grapes, then after your 5 hours is up you must roll the dice once more. Again if it is 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 you must extend your time in the diaper by another hour, and if it is 6 then you can be finished. If you had rolled the 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, then after your hour is up you must cum by using the peanut butter as a lubricant, and then make a sandwich to eat from the peanut butter/cum mixture. Enjoy .
sdddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #15
babygd

diaper up and make sure you have lots more ready. Wet and mess your diaper to the point of over load then cut slits in it and add a second diaper (best to do this in a tub)...repeat. Keep doing this till walking becomes almost impossible, at this point you must crawl for the next 2 hours before you can change.

You will probably have to tape the tops of the diapers up.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to babygd for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above