Old 07-07-2020, 09:19 AM   #286
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Take a diaper and weight it. Notice the weight and put on.
Wear and wet it, till it get the absorbance amount that the producer call for this diaper. After you thake of weight it again. For every oz. Different you must spank each side of your butt one time with a wooden spoon. If your diaper leaks you get 500 spanks, be careful

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:55 PM   #287
Klickfoot

For this dare, you will first need a diaper. You will be putting things in the diaper so for this reason, you should be making sure that it is quite tight, we don't want anything falling out of the diaper now do we? Prior to putting your diaper on, you are to go outside - maybe to a park and you are to collect some stinging nettles. These can be found somewhere in most parks, if you genuienly do struggle to find these, spikes from a thorny rose bush, or even cactus spikes will do just nicely, and will likely hurt a lot more.

You are going to put the natural pain providers that you have collected in your diaper. They should be at the front of your diaper covering the genital area. You are then free to go about your day for as long as it takes you to need the toilet. Once you've decided that you need the toilet, you are to spend a total of four minutes and 35 seconds humping the ground. The humps should be quite normal and mild for the first four minutes, then vicious and wild, slamming your genitals into the floor for the last 35 seconds.

Once you have successfully done this, you are finally free to use your painful diaper to use the toilet in. Before you take your, now dirty, painful diaper off, you are to first lay on the floor and rub your diaper up and down on the floor for 25 seconds. Only now may you take off the diaper, please also send me a picture of how you look after the punishment.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:01 PM   #288
uiop

drink a liter of water and diaper up and go to a movie. I want you to have a large lunch before the movie as well. you must arrive to the movie atleast 15 mins early and get a large soda and get a refill before the movie starts and finish the second an hour into the movie. I expect you to wet atleast twice in the movie and mess if possible. you are not allowed to change until you wet 6times and mess atleast once. please pm my dare. I dont check often

Looking for a daddy! Hit me up if you are interested.

Loves: Abdl, Gooning, Rules, Dares, Humiliation, Puppy play, Hypno, Poppers, Exposure
Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Cum play, Hidden public, Toilet control
Punishments: Denial, Spanking, CBT, Lines writing, Pee drinking, Chastity
Limits: Blood, Friend/Family, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy

Kik: uiop4623

PM DARES
uiop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 05:25 PM   #289
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

double diaper up, drink 2 + litres of water, wait 1hour and then you can go to a public toilet to pee, if you wet on the way.go home and do it again but no changing diapers

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial

Old 09-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #290
TheDiaperedDevil

This was really meant for another person, but since I hate to waste a good idea you'll do!

Load up a game of online poker (loads of free apps or sites out there i recommend PPPoker). Play on a table where new players can join at any time.

So, this dare is going to be a bit like reverse strip poker. Every time you lose a hand you will be forced to change your appearance or do something to make your experience more uncomfortable.

There will be a strict order to do things in so the amount lost on a hand, or the cards played don’t really matter – just the result. However if you go bust you lose by default and will have to go through the whole list anyway before your punishment:

1. Put on a diaper
2. Drink 1l of water within the next 5-10 minutes
3. Put on plastic pants
4. Put on a bra stuffed with water balloons
5. Wear stockings or pantyhose
6. Put on a cutesy dress
7. Put on heels
8. Drink 1l of water within the next 5-10 minutes
9. Wear makeup
10. Insert a pacifier or gag
11. Put on a wig

In order to win you have to outlast 6 players. The quicker win, the less precarious your situation is likely to be.

If you fail and go bust you should look a little bit silly and be ready to pop. Punishment time right?

The Punishment will involve a lot of soap, enemas and a dildo (or phallic object, preferably with a suction cup).

You are going to probably want to go to your bathroom as you're going to be filling up multiple enemas with the aim of making your diaper leak.

The second you filled up an enema bag (explained in detail after the list below) you should:

• stick your dildo to the wall if it has suction (hold lovingly if not);
• insert the nozzle of the enema;
• lather the dildo with liquid soap (or a bar not too fussed just make sure there are visible suds) and begin deepthroating it;
• Rediaper (pull it up) once you have been filled completely but maintain your position and keep deepthroating as you feel necessary (why that might be is detailed below).

The size of the enema is going to vary and the time that you spend deepthroating your dildo will impact the size of the next enema taken.

I’m assuming you will want to reduce the number of times you do the process outlined above and will therefore want to start leaking asap. There are no punishments for releasing an enema as soon as your rediapered. With all that in mind…

Your first enema is going to be a small 500ml warm soapy enema.

You can increase the size of the next enema by successfully deepthroating your dildo for 1 minute AFTER you have rediapered each time.

For every minute you get 100ml (so a full 5 minutes after your first enema takes you up to 1l).

You probably know what a leaky diaper looks like so when you finally manage to make your diaper leak (splashing on the floor not just dripping a little at your leg guard) you’re done!! Yay ��

--------

Likes: Forced feminization, humiliation, diapers, anal, bondage, petplay, gags.
Dislikes: Taking any of the above to the extreme, spanking, cbt, nipple torture, pain, poop, pee.
Limits: extreme pain, permanent changes or damage, blood, extreme public, illegal, anything which can damage health

Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Diapers, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo, etc.

Last edited by TheDiaperedDevil; 09-02-2020 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Signature was missing
TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post:
Old 09-02-2020, 10:25 AM   #291
Klickfoot

TheDiaperedDevil you are now... well, a baby. Being a baby is pretty simple, you will wear a diaper every day that this dare lasts, but you don't have to use it if you don't want to. Every day you will receive 3 points of energy. This dare will last either a full 3 days or until you obtain 50 coins.

First of all, I'll explain the energy system. You can have a maximum of 3 energy at any one time, and the only way to gain energy is to wait a day, as whenever you wake up in the morning your energy will reset back to 3. Again, there is a maximum of 3 energy so sleeping with 3 energy will not mean you wake up with 6 energy, you'll only wake up with 3 and you'll have wasted 3 energy.

The following activities will use up 1 energy:
- peeing/pooping anywhere that isn't your diaper
- changing your diaper
- staying up an hour past 10pm (1 energy per hour)
- drinking alcohol (1 energy allows you to drink for the whole 24 hours)
- taking a shower

So, you're free to do all of these things but you're limited on how often you can do any assortment of them per day. After all, pretending to not be a baby is pretty exhausting.

Now, let's explain the Gold Coin system. Day 1 will start the first day you wake up. Each day will provide a list of three daily challenges, each with a set number of gold coins to earn by completing each, as well as a bonus for completing all three. Each day will also come with a non-optional task and a potential twist, if these are not completed, there is a designated punishment.

---

Day 1

Before Day 1
- You should go to bed on Day 0 ready to diaper up first thing in the morning.

Day 1
- For Day 1, you cannot walk on two legs when in your room. You must be on all fours. Failure to complete this task will mean you must be double diapered tomorrow.

Daily Challenges
- Design your ideal sissy baby outfit, using pictures from Google Images to construct a collage of ideas. (5 coins)
- Put some of your breakfast in to your diaper and leave it there for at least two hours, then eat it. (10 coins)
- Wear your sissy baby mittens for an hour. (5 coins)
- Bonus: 5 coins

---

Day 2

Before Day 2
- None.

Day 2
- Today you will start with only 2 energy!

Daily Challenges
- Obtain a pacifier and suck it for 2 hours. (10 coins)
- Use your diaper whenever you feel the urge to. (10 coins)
- Sleep in your onesie tonight. (5 coins)
- Bonus: Start with 4 energy tomorrow.

---

Day 3

Before Day 3
- Be ready!

Day 3
- Double diaper today. Each change will only cost one energy.

Daily Challenges
- Change the double diaper for a triple diaper. (5 coins)
- Use your diaper until it leaks. (5 coins)
- Wear nipple clamps for every odd hour. (5 coins)
- Bonus: 25 coins

---

Punishment

If you have failed to obtain 50 coins by the end of Day 3, then you will be punished. Roll a 6 sided dice to decide your punishment. Keep rolling until you roll a 6. You cannot roll a 6 on your first roll. All rolls stack - ie. if you land on "2 days of following energy rules" twice then it's four days.

1. 50 spanks through your diaper, deadline a week
2. 100 spanks through your diaper, deadline a week
3. 1 day of following energy rules
4. 3 days of following energy rules
5. 5 days of following energy rules
6. Freedom! (reminder: you can't get this on your first roll)

Have fun!
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.

Last edited by Klickfoot; 09-02-2020 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spelling
The following 3 users say Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 07:21 AM   #292
Klickfoot

a short little bump
Old 10-05-2020, 09:51 AM   #293
Asmodeus-

Over the next week you must wear a diaper for 20 hours collectively, but here is the twist, the timer can only be started if the diaper has been messed in some way, 10 hours of it must be from your bodily fluids alone and 5 minimum from food items around your house, to chose the food item you must roll a random number generator and the number will represent the letter on the alphabet for the food item that will be going into your diaper, every time you change your diaper add either an hour or a food item, if you do not fulfil your time for the week you must request a punishment dipper dare and one of the messy diapers from this will be worn on your head during the next dare.

likes: anal/oral, body writing, hidden/semi public, humiliation/degradation, light pain, piss, cum control, toilet control and chastity.

dislikes:mild pain, light poo

dislikes/limits: heavy scat, social suicide, family, anything above mild pain

Kik - catherineababy

Please degrade me however you like

PM dares body map BDSM test
Asmodeus- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:29 PM   #294
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Anytime you're out in public you must be wearing a diaper until you've used an entire pack. If you're diapered at home, those come from a separate pack and don't count towards this dare. You may wear multiple diapers to finish faster, but you'll be more noticeable.

Old 11-11-2020, 01:36 PM   #295
Yoyo Foxwell

Wear a diaper until it leaks. When it does, add another diaper on top of it. Repeat this until you're either the 4th diaper leaks, or 36 hours have passed since starting. No putting your hands down your diaper in this time.

I'm available to do slightly longer dares every Thursday midnight to midnight (UTC/GMT) - if daring me for outside this period please keep them shorter (maybe max 4 hours)

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:33 AM   #296
diaperboybcn29

Drink 2 liters of water and insert a suppository one hour prior to starting. You must hold everything during that hour. Once your hour is up, put on a diaper and some sexy female lingerie over it. You obviously have to wear your chastity cage as well. When you are dressed, you must go into omegle or dirtyroulette and stay on cam for 2 hours. During those 2 hours, you must comply with any request from anyone, and each time you use your diaper you must declare it loudly for your viewer to know. You don't have to show your face on cam, but of course your body must be in view. Once your 2 hours are up, you are free and can change. Good luck

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:54 PM   #297
anon9321

So for this you will need oatmeal, lots of it.

When you wake up you will double diaper up (more if you want) and put two cups of dry oatmeal down the front and back of your diaper. You will not remove these diapers for 8 hours.

During hour one you will pour 1 liter of water down the back of your diaper and drink 1l of water.

During hour two you will make a large serving of oatmeal, you need to take a huge mouthful till your cheeks bulge and then suck a phallic object for one minute. Don't choke but keep going till the oatmeal is gone.

During hour 3 your will pour 750ml of warm water down the front of your diaper.

During hour 4 you will pout 750ml of warm water down the back

During hour 5 you will again get a large serving of oatmeal - you must attempt to eat this bowl without your hands or utensils, face first - no cleaning up afterwards.

During hour 6 you will try and mess your diaper.

During hour 7 you will drink another liter of water

Finally edge 3x remove your diapers and if you want to cum you will have to do so with your face planted in the back of it.

`

`

Make mine nice and cruel, I want to suffer tomorrow. I'll have the house to myself :P <3

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 12:32 AM   #298
Ty_diaper_lover

Put on your most absorbant diaper. Drink a glass of water and wait until you need to pee next and pee. Then drink 2 glasses of water and wait until you need to pee next and pee. Then 3 glasses, etc. until you have started to leak significantly. And don't just pee every chance you get let it build up some.

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, and fully diaper public dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:38 AM   #299
HarlyStorm

Put on a diaper, go to the store, wet the diaper and bend over at least 5 times before leaving. Also you must buy something diaper/baby related

Likes: Teasing, A bit of pain, chastity, petplay, bondage, crossdressing, light anal.
Limits: permanent, illegal, friends/family, cbt, sounding, face, nude pics, video, pee/scat.
If something isn't in my likes or limits. Just ask, I bite( but not that hard).

My Collection
My PM dares
Fill my PM Dares list
HarlyStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:02 AM   #300
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You haven't got many likes/limits, so give this one a try! Its one of my favourite shorter dares I've come up with:

Insert a suppository and diaper up. Now, its time to watch a film: choose a Disney musical and try not to mess yourself during it. Whilst you watch there are a few rules:
1. You must be dressed up as a little toddler girl as best you can.
2. You must drink two litres of liquids during the film
3. During each song you must dance around and not stop moving till the song ends.

IF you make it through the film without pooping yourself you may change your diaper and move on with your day... if you make a big stinky however you are not allowed any changes until you've completed two of these tasks:
1. You've eaten a large jar of baby food.
2. You've updated your avatar on GD to show what a baby you are.
3. You've posted three unique 200+ word dares in diaper-related Person-Above threads.

Good Luck!!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above