Old 12-19-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
danili

Female Looking for a public diaper dare

Dear GetDare,

So I'm requesting my first dare on here

What I'm looking for is a public diaper dare, I have to be outdoors, wearing my diapers and achieve two things, an orgasm and a pee! I let you decide which order. I want to get used more to wearing a diaper outside, and since we're officially in lockdown and it's pretty quiet outside, this is the perfect time!

Extra points if you can include anal in your dare

Curious to hear what you can come up with!

X

What i look like:
Im 5'4", weight 105lbs, bust 74", Waist 26", hips 24", cup is b, dress 2, shoe 6.5, hair color brown, Eye color dark brown.

Likes: diapers, playing, being tied up, crotchrope, bikini's, cum, messy, naked, orgasms, edging, pussy, clit stimuli, public playing, humiliation, <3anal<3, adventures with strange older women (big fantasy), peeing, butt plugs, remote vibrator

Disklikes: heavy pain
Limits: family, scatt, blackmail
danili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
Winter_Wolf

what about drinking a litre of water and go to a local park or forest and hide between some trees and and get naked or close to naked as possible and stay there till you wet your diaper and edge through the diaper.

kik:winter_wolf22
Winter_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 07:34 AM   #3
danili

Heart Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Wolf View Post
what about drinking a litre of water and go to a local park or forest and hide between some trees and and get naked or close to naked as possible and stay there till you wet your diaper and edge through the diaper.
I did your dare today, I drank about 1 litre of water and two large cups of thee. When I noticed I 'had to go', I went outside and walked to a small forest which is close to where I live. I felt my urge to pee getting bigger, and while I have issues holding it in lately I can still hold it when I walk.

When I arrived I immediately started looking for a place where I could get naked, or at least close enough.

I found some trees that seem to give out enough cover, so I hid behind those. I started to take off my jacket and sweater first. I was now in my top and jeans, and looked around a final time to make sure no one could see me. Sure I was alone, I pulled my jeans down to my ankles and took my top off. I was sitting there, topless, bottomless with only my diaper giving my bottoms some coverage.

I felt my pee coming, and pushed a little to help it get out. This felt amazing, never ever before have I sat outside topless during a diaper pee pee.

I felt I was getting quite chilly, but I was horny enough quickly come after rubbing my squishy diaper for a minute or two. I moaned softly hoping no one saw or heard me.

Satisfied, I quickly gathered my things, got dressed and walked home. My first Dare Complete Cherry is popped, thank you winter wolf for being my first!
Old 12-20-2020, 11:45 AM   #4
danili

Heart More

I'm open to do more
Old 12-20-2020, 06:32 PM   #5
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Drink 1L of water after you drink a bottle of magnesium citrate. Wait one hour then just before heading out drink another 1L of water. Go out for a walk or whatever and you are not allowed to return home before you have messed twice and your diaper is really wet, preferably heavily leaking.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cueball9802 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk