Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2020, 06:13 AM   #1
PredicBabe

Female Please break my ass 23/F

I have just bought a new, bigger butt plug to stretch and train my ass, since I want to be able to fuck myself anally with my dildo.

But the new plug (5,3 cm diam) is way bigger than my usual butt plug (4,4 cm diam), and I cannot put it in my hole. Please help me stretch my asshole so I can fit the plug inside me and give me tasks with it so I can prepare my ass to take the toy cock in it.

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 03:51 PM   #2
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Sit on your new plug 15 minutes a day for the next week. It doesn’t have to go in all the way and it shouldn’t be painful. Just keep yourself at the edge of comfortable stretch for the entire duration.

Repeat out loud “I want to gape my ass” for the entire time.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 12-16-2020, 10:02 PM   #3
poiuytr

Default well

the only nice way to stretch it is by using an empty bottle of beer. You enter it by the thinner part and push it totally in and out. each time you go up, you will go faster, you will go inner and deeper. Little by little. no rush
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:16 AM   #4
beof95
Distinguished Member

anal finger progression while face down ass up, when you get to fingers fuck your ass for 5 minutes then try to fist

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 08:48 AM   #5
PredicBabe

Will do this starting right now, and will report the results in a week. Thank you, I hope it'll work!!

Old 12-17-2020, 08:52 AM   #6
PredicBabe

Sorry, I am really sceptical about using anything of glass even if it's a thick glass. The image of it breaking inside me is something I truly don't want to become true.

Is there anything similar I could do? The idea seems really good to me. Maybe with a safer object?

Old 12-17-2020, 09:58 AM   #7
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredicBabe View Post
Sorry, I am really sceptical about using anything of glass even if it's a thick glass. The image of it breaking inside me is something I truly don't want to become true.

Is there anything similar I could do? The idea seems really good to me. Maybe with a safer object?
Well, your plug ^^
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 10:27 AM   #8
Willitfit

Indeed... use your plug.
Lube your ass and plug. Start with you old plug and fuck yourself with it. Then squat over your new plug and wiggle and work it in. Go slow and use lube.

You can also use a low chair or step to put the plug on while squatting on it... i found this to work very well

Plz report.

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 10:43 AM   #9
PredicBabe

Soo you adscribe Loopback's idea �� perfect

Old 12-17-2020, 10:47 AM   #10
Willitfit

Not exactly.
No time limit.

Have fun

Focus on stretching. Relax. You can take it in no time

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,

Join today

Last edited by Willitfit; 12-17-2020 at 10:50 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Willitfit for this post:
Old 12-17-2020, 10:54 AM   #11
PredicBabe

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Sit on your new plug 15 minutes a day for the next week. It doesn’t have to go in all the way and it shouldn’t be painful. Just keep yourself at the edge of comfortable stretch for the entire duration.

Repeat out loud “I want to gape my ass” for the entire time.
I have already completed the 1# day of this dare. I lubed the plug properly, placed it on a chair and prepared a 15mins video of anal stretching. I sat on the plug and played the video while repeating the sentence. The plug slided its tip in without any problem, but when reaching the wide part I had to shift my bodyweight to my legs and arms to avoid hurting myself.

By the end of the 15 minutes my pussy was dripping wet and the outer sphincter of my ass had taken in the plug's wide part, but the inner sphincter wouldn't budge. Still, when I got off the plug, I could feel my ass was definitely more stretched than before.Tomorrow I'll do the second session and see if there are new improvements.

Till then, please feel free to give me more tasks/dares that will help accomplish the goal!!

The following 3 users say Thank You to PredicBabe for this post:
Old 12-17-2020, 11:24 AM   #12
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent report! I’m excited to read your progress.

Try two modifications:

Next time when you’re at a comfortable stretch, alternate clenching the plug as hard as you can for 5 seconds, and completely relaxing for 10 seconds.

Instead of sitting on it, use the plug while on all fours. Attach the plug to a table leg or something similar, and slowly rock yourself back and forth onto it. In that position it’ll be a little easier to relax all the muscles around your ass.
Old 12-17-2020, 11:29 AM   #13
Willitfit

Nice.
Don't forget to put the table to the wall...
Otherwise you'll be chasing it through the room.

🤣

Join today

Old 12-17-2020, 11:41 AM   #14
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willitfit View Post
Nice.
Don't forget to put the table to the wall...
Otherwise you'll be chasing it through the room.

🤣
hahahaha fair

PredicBabe, just mount the plug on something vertical with space for your lower legs to extend past. (So just sticking it to a wall wouldn’t work)
Old 12-17-2020, 12:18 PM   #15
Waillant

Interesting, waiting to hear about the result
Waillant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, dare, stretch, stretching